REMINDER: Members Drop By Here/Add:Rules

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Members.

We've received quite a few complaints/suggestions regarding what is posted on the forum.

I will be reminding members of a few rules which may be basic, but are VERY important while posting on the forum.

NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING AND MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THEM BEFORE POSTING / FOLLOW THEM!😳

All IMP Topics for the week are being Updated here -

a) Introuductions/Hi/Hello Topics
NOT ALLOWED . Please do not post such topics on the forum as they are considered as SPAM. I know that newbies may not be informed, but other members on the forum, DO NOT need to encourage such topics by replying in them.. You can just simply report the topic and the DT will close and inform the newbie to the introductions topic.

All Intro's must be posted here - NEW ..Introduction/Slambook - HERE ONLY .. OR in this forum: New Members Intro

You can PM the newsletter team and they can include your name in the "New Members" section in the MJHT weekly newsletter.

b) Achievments/Promotions Topics
NOT ALLOWED. This is MJHT Forum and we do feel proud to see members post more and reach I-F Dazzers or Rockers, but please post them in the Member's Lounge Section - Members Lounge

You can PM the Newsletter Team, and they can include your promotion in their NL Section.

c) Pictures of the Forum.
STRICTLY NO. This is why the Pic gallery has been created!! So all Image should be posted there directly. If any Image topic is seen, it will be closed. Remember to the read the Pic Gallery rules before posting in  that thread - Link :  MJHT Photo Gallery # 3 (No Comments)

d) One Shots:
We are ALLOWING them to be posted on the Forum. REMEMBER ONE SHOTS ARE NOT FAN FICS, so a OS Must end once you posted it, it cannot continue, We request you to Please post them all here as well: NEW MJHT : One Shots Gallery

e) Fan Fictions:
NOT ALLOWED IN THE SECTION.. So PLEASE DO NOT post them on MJHT Forum!😊
If any FF's are spotted, we will close them as they should not be opened here in the first place. We will NOT move them 2 FF Section for you, as they should of been posted in FF Section in the first place!

f) SPAM/CHAT
The Development Team is monitoring each of the Fanclubs on the forum and the discussion threads made. If we sport any CHATTING or SPAMMING.. We will take action / Please do not do so as it is against the rule, for chat/spam you can use the chat clubs section!

g) Question Topics
All Questions should be posted in the Helpdesk / If members spot such topics, please report them so that the DT Can close them.

h) Repeated Topics.
Firstly guys, seprate topics on MaYur or SaJan should not be allowed since they have their ATs, but the DT is still generous enough to allow them on the forum, All we are asking for is, STOP Repeating Topics. CHECK the first 1-5 Pages before creating a topic!

i) One Liner Topics.
NOT ALLOWED - Simple one liner statements can be made in topics linked to the statement, or in the regular discussions posts (DOTWs, Discussion threads etc)

j) Capital Letters/Huge Font Size/Excessive use of emotions
DO NOT post your whole reply or topic in Capital Letters/big fonts/tons of emotions.. this makes the page load longer, and also makes the discussion look unorgainzed and messy. Please avoid doing so😊

k) Games
NOT ALLOWED - Who said games are allowed on the forum? This is MJHT Forum guys, so why are we seeing tons of games being posted every day? The DT will post a game once every week (or ask a member to do so).. All other game threads will be Closed.. Members spotting such threads such report them 2 the DT asap.  Please post/play games here - Forum Games

L) Socialzing Topics/ Goodbyes/ Graduations etc.
Please do not post them here! They can be posted in the Members lounge section. MJHT Forum is for discussing, not for such socliazing. Such topics will also be closed. Birthday Topics will be allowed.

M) Written/Video/Promo Updates
DO NOT POST THEM UNLESS - You were asked to post them. It hurts the orginal updaters feeling if you post something they are meant to do. So ask premission from the DT/orginal updaters first!

NOTE: The DT will keep a track of the above Rules, if any member does not follow them, or breaks them more than once, they will face action. Deal? - We have given the rules here, please try to follow them. It only makes YOUR Forum look much pleasant and clean.

One Thing I want to request all members: If you see any topics/replies which do not follow/abide to the above criteria, REPORT it and we will deal with the topic (or close it) 😊

THANK YOUUU!πŸ˜ƒ
- MILEY JAB HUM TUM DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks

will follow it n see to it everyone else also follows,if i see any rules being broken then i will come soon n chugli u ya any of the moderatorsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Priya

Vamonos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx DB.Hope everybody follows this n keep this forum clean.πŸ˜ƒ
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for this DB

i hope our over excitement bcoz of 2day's epi is not the reason for this post

will defo follow the the rules in this forum
-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for adding this DB
It was needed
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@DB..these are excellent rules..😊

but how do we get new comers to read these before posting? 😊 Usually thats where we find a lag..😊 (not ur fault at all..but all the same!)
mimi0295 thumbnail
Dr.LL, I wanted to cry after reading that! hahaha

Oh well, Dr.B.Dubz is doin' his job. *proud muh*
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Squid...tumhari yeh baat mein saach tho hain! SO .. also :*proud muh*
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will abide ...  πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lott DB!

We'll definately abide by the rules & help you keeping the forum clean & well organised!😳
Love,
Niky😊