no intersting guys in BB3-discuss

prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

this time girls are good but there are no intersting guys all the men are old and there are no bachelors last time there was zulfi,ashu,rahul,rajaand first time there was aryan vaid,amit sadh ..etc i didnt understand how they picked up these oldies ehen therre are sherlyn,shamita,claudia.where will be the romance-discuss here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaaabangalore thumbnail
i totally agree wid u ...there are no good looking guys this time as it is its a quite a boring show ...i hope they get some new guys rather than these oldies .....otherwise no one will watch this season.....
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

prabharajani aap keh kitaab mey "Interesting" kah kya multab hain nahi maloom, leking woh designer toh shadishuda nahi hain aur kaafi hudd tuk interesting lugta/lugti hain 😉

usmanimubashir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raju Shrivastav is one
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

prabharajani aap keh kitaab mey "Interesting" kah kya multab hain nahi maloom, leking woh designer toh shadishuda nahi hain aur kaafi hudd tuk interesting lugta/lugti hain 😉

🤣🤣

well she is talking bout intresting "guys"..........not tehe mysterious ones!!!😆😆😆 and moreover ...she is talking bout "guys"😆😆😆........i hope u know the difference 😆😆😆
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am not interested over if anyone is bachelor as it does not matter for a show to be interesting, but I am more interested in who would be the most interesting either in politicing of fighting. The only one problem with the older guys is that they usually play safe so are not interesting enough.

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I am not interested over if anyone is bachelor as it does not matter for a show to be interesting, but I am more interested in who would be the most interesting either in politicing of fighting. The only one problem with the older guys is that they usually play safe so are not interesting enough.

Kaushik ji! Kahaan the aap?😃
Have you watched "Deshdrohi"? How was the movie???
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Kaushik ji! Kahaan the aap?😃
Have you watched "Deshdrohi"? How was the movie???

kaushik ko dekhte hi ....even i thot of teh same question ......par pehle tumne pooch liya 😆😆😆😆😆
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bugger

kaushik ko dekhte hi ....even i thot of teh same question ......par pehle tumne pooch liya 😆😆😆😆😆

Do teen baar koshish kee thi magar beech main hi himmat toot gayi 😆😆😆 Magar ab zaroor dekhoonga ek baar. 😉😆😆. Halanki uske baad meri halat 😡🤢 aisi zaroor ho jayegi.
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes true all the blokes look boring not the types like apna aryan, amit  rahul and raja  good to stir the pot is baar all look like they are going to be goody goody to try and win  unless jaya tries some of Rakhi's tactics phir  tho bahut mazaa coming