Frequent Posters

Pribz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Katrina feels comfortable with Ranbir

October 7, 2009 10:44:18 AM IST
Rachana, Bollywood Trade News Network

view AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI videos

view AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI videos

Katrina Kaif is one such lucky person, who right from the beginning of her career had the opportunity to work with the biggest stars of Bollywood like Amitabh Bachchan in BOOM, Salman Khan in MAINE PYAAR KYUN KIYA & YUVVRAAJ, Anil Kapoor in HUMKO DEEWANA KAR GAYE, Govinda in PARTNER, Saif Ali Khan in RACE and with Akshay Kumar she gave back-to-back superhit films. No doubt today she is touted as most sought after lady of tinsel town.

CHECK OUT: Wanna know Ranbir-Katrina's chemistry...ask Santoshi!

In all her earlier assignments, she has mostly worked with the seasoned artistes, but now in Rajkumar Santoshi's forthcoming comedy AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI Katrina, for the first time, will be seen sharing screen space with the actor of her age - Ranbir Kapoor. Even though Katrina has worked with the biggies of Bollywood, which many crave to get associated with, she is pretty cool and doesn't get carried away by it.

Infact Katrina is all the more happy to have worked with Ranbir and also finds it bit relaxing. Smiles and says the pretty damsel, ''Till date whenever I reported on the sets of any of my films, I was accustomed to saying good morning sir! Thank God! While working in AJAB PREM I never had to do anything like that. Jokes apart, when you work with the people of same age-group, you automatically get comfortable. Ranbir is a chilled out guy, never takes himself seriously and doesn't have any ego problems. So it was very easy and natural to get along with him.''

Well, Deepika are you listening?
Pribz thumbnail
Akshay Kumar and Suniel Shetty's laugh riot
October 07, 2009

De Dana Dana, which stars Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty, Katrina Kaif and Sameera Reddy, promises to be a laugh riot that would turn you giddy with laughter. The story is all about two guys who are given an ultimatum by their rich girlfriends to earn enough money so that they could elope.

Film also stars Paresh Rawal, Neha Dhupia, Archana Puran Singh, Manoj Joshi, Johnny Lever, Tinnu Anand, Chunky Pandey, Asrani, Vikram Gokhale, Rajpal Yadav, Aditi Gowarikar and Supriya Karnik.

Akshay Kumar
awww i hope the weather gets better there dear and u welcome well i am fine just sooo busy with doing sience project i dont know if i well complete it till friday i really hope soo i am so stressed :( my day was fine in the mornng it rained sooo much but it was a fine day was in college then camed back home! how was your day sweety?
Thank u for the articles prabzuuuu cant wait for APKGK & DDD!
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neelam-

Hey everyone congo on the new FC!!! Reena the front page is lukin smashin!!! Lovin the contest idea!!!!! Congo  once again guys!! xx

Thanks dear !!!
I'm glad you liked it !!!

Hope to reveive your entry also 😃
jaanlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: karansprincess

hey everyone.............reena di first page rocks......its looking very beautiful.........the color combination with the pictures are just perfect...............😊
congo to evryone...........who made it possible............=)
missing evryone......loads..................................

princess- sana- how r u guys.............
missing u both.....
love u......

Thank u sooo much sweetheart for the lovely words 😳 ðŸ˜³
jaanlover thumbnail
Thanks for the articles sweetheart !!!
dana13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyyy guys how are you??????????
-Zoya- thumbnail