Onward Journey ...... Sammy and Skep

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sammy,
I hope we can discuss different things here at leisure with sometimes a wink and sometimes a smile.  Our pics and poetry can continue in threads like Pen's pics and Sammy's pics.  Or we could continue it here. 

Joey,
Please help to keep this thread clean and of high standard

Friends, 
All are welcome in this thread with one condtion that we keep this place free of spamming.  Let us appreciate creativity and expressions.  MRD forum is a wonderful place and I am convinced it has been kept open because some good talent emerges from here.   

Chalo ek safar par chal pade ...............

Samundar ne nadi ko kaha main hoon hairan
Aur samajhta nahi hai kaise karoon bayaan

Itarate huye magar tezi se behete chali ati ho
Sara pani mujhme phek deti ho

Ek chaah hai, nadi boli jise pura karna hai
Tumhare khare paani ko meetha banana hai

Ise pagalpan nahi to kya kehlata hain
Ise ek nirala sa rishta kehlata hai...........................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sam and Skepti I hv closed the Notice board now sinse it crossed over 200 pages..

Made this one a sticky...I m sure we all can hv some creative talks here..everyone can post their different creations related or unrelated to MRD..it can be a poem...a story...some adventurous stuff..any FF...a video mix...any creations like a siggy..anything...😃

Please friends a sincere request keep this thread clean and no spamming😳...MRD CC is always there for that extra spamming right😉😆...

I hv been inactive for few months due to some personal reasons but now I will try my best to look after this forum because the good news is the forum won't b archieved for few more months😃

Also everyone can give me some ideas about how to keep the forum active😳...
Any activities that u people want to do..mayb Member Awards or something else😳

skeptical thumbnail
Hi my doll................

MRD forum is like home to many of us.  People like me who see no other serial but AKA find ourselves here to flock.  I am glad you are back now and you cannot imagine how much I missed you.  But that's all under the bridge.  So let us make a new start once again. 👏 👏

I remember when I was first here, it was someone else who made the update of MRD.  But I never read it.  When you started writing the updates I started reading them.  The mile long ones which I used to say were your "lamba lamba bhashans". 😆 😆

That was over a year ago.  I used to write my thoughts on the serial everyday with Nupur and Dew adding their variety of mirchi masala and the gentle Dawn with her views.  Do you remember those days?  Those funfilled days?  Why must good things come to an end?

Joey, we have to keep this forum alive....... come what may.  How do we convince the higher ups?  And what are the conditions required to keep the forum alive?  You me and Sammy can try our bit, can't we? 🤔

netu19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG... i m ecstatic...

All the lovable souls are here again  in the "world s best forum"....
not exaggerating .....serioulsy guys
THIS IS THE
Most friendly
Most rational
Most creative
Most warm
coolest
Most cultured
Most poetic😊
n Most picturesque 😊..... FORUM

WELCOME back Jyoti
how we missed you.....for the happiness and hope you exude

n skep
meetha pani.....beautiful thought....
didnt know you can write in hindi as well

n appreciate your efforts to keep froum alive.....
ok this is going to be creativity corner from now onwards....
phir mujh jaiso ka kya hoga?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Skepti🤗..finally its good to b back home😆😳...

First of all congrats for becoming a bheja-fry😉..well viewbies r called bheja-fires lovingly on IF😆...

Ya of course I remember those good old days we used to hv here..those moments can never come back😭..but yes we can always cherish those moments in our memories forever😳

I talked to global mod Shruti about this section..she said it depends on us..if we can keep the forum active with FFs and other activities..then it won't b archieved😃..but if  the forum activities r not much then they will archieve it/...

So now its all in our hands how to keep the forum alive and kicking...

I hv few activities in my mind..which we can start..also need your and Sam and of course other member's inputs..

First is a Reunion Party..which we can hv here...we can invite all our old members who r lost somewhere in that party post😳...Also via CC we can invite everyone😃..and PM those members like Dewy,Nups and Dawn who r lost somewhere😭..we can ask everyone to join in the reunion party😳

Second is Member Awards...We can give awards to members in various categories..like "most talkative member"..."most creative member"..."most active member"..so on...😆./..we can first make a nomination post and ask everyone to put their secret nominations..they can pm it to me,Sam or you or anyone who is willing to help me out..and then we can declare the winners in the reunion party😃

Third can be some small contest like caption contest or FF-Writing contest or anything that can draw member participation😳...

Fourth can b DOTW posts every week where we can discuss some old MRD episodes and our views about certain scenes,tabelas..etc..etc😆😆

Well these r some of the ways of keeping the forum active ...We can also hv the old members back in action then😳...
skeptical thumbnail
@ Sia & My blue Sky ........................
I am thrilled to see you here again.  Both of you have been silent as usual. 😕
But do interact here.  This thread is not just for me and Sammy.  You can put down your expressions, your opinions and your appreciation.

Meetha pani?  LOL I am not much good in Hindi, but I put down my thoughts ... anyhow. 😆

@Manalee and Shul ........... welcome my dear ones.
skeptical thumbnail
Sammy.........

Hide your sorrows and in laughter indulge,

Discuss n talk yet not much divulge...

Never turn sullen but always spread joy

This is life, so let's just enjoy!!!
skeptical thumbnail
Sammy............... this is what you've been wanting for a long time.  I hope its exactly as you envisaged.                                                                                      
skeptical thumbnail
Joey my love..............

Thanks for everything ..........all the advice given to a fresher bhej-fry 😉

I am so relieved to hear what Shruti said............... and lets make MRD the best place to roost.

Let's start with reunion thread.  Should it be on a particular day, or an ongoing thread?

Regarding Nupur, Dew , Numes and Dawn.............I am sure will surely come.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

skepy and jo a big hug🤗  from me..................for this wonderful thread ..lets make it as enchanting as MRD forum has always been.....

this forum is shama and we all r its parwane.....😳

always been pulled towards this shama..its warmth.......its light which keeps us all warm and keep our hearts so full of this much needed warmth..
time aaj mere paas kum hai ..i am trying to dodge my lap top from 2 kids on my both sides...
so aaj i will keep it small
i will write again kal ko..
jo shruti ke saath deal achi hai we keep forum active and alive and  dheere dheere sabhi scenes bhej doongee dev aur kajjal ke...😆

aaj skepy tumhari kavita ko padh ke mujhe bahut acha laga......
nadi ki kahaani....
sagar ko meetha karne k auska sapna...

i will post few punjabi lines here..its easy si punjabi ..so..here it is
ruk ruk wagda neer nadi da..(behta)
ruk ruk gaawaan geet  
nadiye ni tera door samunder
door asaada meet...(hamara)