Karan Singh Grover - the overgrown petulant kid!

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

"What the Creatives can do, I can do better!"

I am beginning to believe that KSG lives by that adage. Much like an overgown kindrgarten kid who cant tolerate anobody being better than him. So when the creatives decided to destroy Armaan's character, he decided he needed to do one better! So he went and destroyed KSG's! The creatives can't get bigger and better than this, lol!

Just read the article on KSG's infidelity and for a moment wished it was untrue. Not because of KSG- he's is obviously a self indulgent, self-focused overgrown teenager (which comes across perfectly in all his interviews) who hasn't grown up and never will! But because  of Shradha - cos she's older, more mature, and the wronged party.

But if I think rationally, I have to imagine it and believe it cos there is never any smoke without fire! They may make up and forgive and forget later but I doubt if this is untrue.

KSG by nature, inclination and by admission is a flirt.While I am quite chilled out about physical closeness in men and women friendships, there is always a line which distinguishes your physical intimacy with your wife / GF / sweetheart and other women - if KSG could cross that line publicly with Nicole in JDJ then why should this come as a shock?

I read many coments how this was the celebrity's personal life and should therefore be left alone, but KSG chose to make public, his display of affections and closeness with Nicole during the making of JDJ, thereby laying the grounds of a public dissection of his private life.

I was even more amazed when I read posts of how people could understand why Nicole behaved as she did cos KSG is irresistible and has a 'weakening" effect on women!  No wonder Nicoles of the world exist! Do any of the "crazy-about-Karan-blind-to-all-else' followers even have any idea of what a woman goes through when she figures that her man is cheating on her? Wonder if people would be that understanding if it was their family/friend who was a victim of the "other woman"?

But what shocked me the most was that people brushed it off saying they didn't like Shradha and KSG pair in the first place, that she was too old for him, so it was ok  it didn't really matter.....KSG chose to make a commitment and professed undying love for the woman ' soul mate, person I have been looking for, I'm content etc... no matter how much older she was...but then KSG has a habit of making these declarations, and then backing out of these declarations a la Barkha and now Shradha..".Mommy, I wanna have my cake and eat it too!"

So for now creatives, you have to take a back seat. You may have kept KSG away from the show, but he's definitely stolen your thunder!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
heyy nicely written article...but i dont feel that we have any right to interfere in his personal life

he shud sort out thhose matters by himself...no offence just my opinion

however you have a gr8 skill of writing
kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really think we have no right at all to delve into/comment on the personal lives of actors.

But honestly speaking, I completely agree with everything you have written above. I no longer admire KSG, and no longer think of him as the best human being I'd ever seen, as I used to think.
But, still, I really really wish that the rumours and that article were simply false, and that nothing is wrong between KSG and Shraddha, for the sake of Shraddha, because I truly think she is an angel and doesnt deserve this to happen.
@ Ppl bashing Shraddha and saying tht what happened is good: I am shocked beyond my limits. They are inhuman, thats all I gotta say.
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dmg_fanatic

heyy nicely written article...but i dont feel that we have any right to interfere in his personal life

he shud sort out thhose matters by himself...no offence just my opinion

however you have a gr8 skill of writing

Thanks for the compliment! Usually I refrain from commenting on their personal lives unless they choose to make a public tamasha of it which KSG did.. so I am allowing myself the luxury of commenting - he opened the doors himself, I am just walking in!
mrs.ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hunnie ... ermm .. i think we r not allowed to discuss abt actor's personal lyf here .. and neways we don't evn hav ny right to interfere in his personal matters .. its his personal matter and he wll sought out himself .. so lets not discuss abt it here.. coz it will lead to more complications in their life ..
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it is personal life let him do whatever he want
And as for article it up to us to believe or not
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Thanks for the compliment! Usually I refrain from commenting on their personal lives unless they choose to make a public tamasha of it which KSG did.. so I am allowing myself the luxury of commenting - he opened the doors himself, I am just walking in!

I dont think he opened the door it the unwanted guest who want to go in made a fake entry door
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
is it not surprising that a man spends two months with a girl and falls in love with her where as he spends much more time with his co-stars doing romantic scenes with them and still does not fall for them ??????i doubt the article.
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ agree wif you completely mrs.ksg

wait!!!!!! i thought it was barkha who had dumped karan for her hubby (dun noe his name). it was not karan's fault then. but i do agree tt it is definitely gonna be his fault if he breaks up wif shraddha for nicole.

anu😛

P.S. i do think tt shraddha's an angel but i cannot say anything against karan either until da news is confirmed (which i hope wont happen coz i lub da jodi > jodi made in heaven)
Edited by stargaze94 - 14 years ago
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well dont discuss bt actors personal life over here.