Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashu_

I am really eagerly waiting for sumran's marriage!! 😳 πŸ˜³ its been sooo long...and now finally they have been accepted by everyone 😊 (except vidya but she dosent count for me πŸ˜† ) .

Sumran's date yesterday was too good! πŸ‘ i loved the way karan sneaked her off on his bike and kanchan and guddi couldt even catch them! it was  just so hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... the date setting was good too..totally romantic atmosphere...loved it. 😳

but nothings perfect and neither was the date...karan had to spoil it by saying that it was karthik's idea!   i mean, i totally appreciate his honesty and i totally appreciate karthik's suggestion but still, it must have given suman a terrible feeling...she knows quite well what relationship was going to be estabilished b/w karthik and her...and she must have felt really awkward ..i have a feeling this is not going to end here...somehow or the other karthik's name will keep coming up b/w them and one day karan will learn the truth about karthik and suman....i just hope this happens after their marriage, then we shall have a new kind of story.πŸ˜‰

after that confession..SumRan marriage is the next big thing for which We all SumRan Lovers are waiting for😍😍😍......but after seeing todays epi...i can bet that VB will surely do something to spoil our treat to watch Suman and Karan together as a married couple.....

and on Date m completely agree ashu......it was sooooooooooo romantic😳...the way they looked to each other....Karan asked Suman to close her eyes and then Ring Ceremony..😳😳😳....it was an awesome date....

but Karan ne sara maza kirkira kar diya.....we know that he is a very sweet younger bro and loves his Kartik Bhaiya a lot...but y he mentioned that the date was planned by Kartik....I noticed that on hearing Kartik's name Suman was shocked so badly....her expressions were like Jor Ka Jhatka Dheere Se Laga....

Dont know wt will happen next....but I am still hoping to watch SumRan marriage.....
plz creatives dont spoil the show to give it same old and known twists...
we want Suman to be Only Only with Karan.....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsminerva

@Sadhli,  Really Nice Creations and esp. Loved the Confession Hug ones and the Last one too is awesome.πŸ˜ƒ

@Ashu,Nice comment, yep totally agree with you on t
his!!πŸ˜ƒ  There are so many ways they can handle this without getting Suman and Kartik married, I really hope they explore those options, and we can kinda give them some ideas if they want, like the one u gave for example.πŸ˜‰

BTW guys,  for All Karan-Suman lovers-- although I Hate video editing😑, I gave it a shot to create clippings of their scenes. πŸ˜›

I have uploaded them onto Youtube in case any one want to check it out. It is still not up to date, but I will be adding them as I create them when I have time.

And btw, if my editing is horrible, plz don't blame me.  My aim was to get just something up and running and hopefully will help in advertising this serial more as I have hardly seen any clippings posted, esp. for this couple. πŸ˜’

Anyway, Happy Viewing!!😊

@nsminerva.....first of all a hearty welcome in SumRan Sansaar...I have included ur name in the list of SumRan Lovers....

thanx that u liked my creations....these words of appreciations make me to do  more for this Corner....

thats gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that you have created a Video dedicated to Karan and Suman...thanx a lot for that....
...plz plz PM me its link I'll post it in the SumRan VM list.....so that every SumRan Lover can look those Moments 😳that u have put together with so much of hard work......

and these days I am also working to come up with a SumRan video with a Nice and very romantic song....as soon as it is completed I'll post it for all of u.....

BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx Sadhli for the warm welcum!!πŸ€—

OOps!! I had not realized that this is my first post here. I thought I had already joined it.😳

Ooohh!! U r making a  new VM of their romantic moments? Great, can't wait for u to post so we can all watch it.πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, mine is not a VM but a collection of individual clips of scenes between Karan and Suman.

Hmm.. How do I put it?..I dunno if I can, but I am putting the youtube link of my profile 
homepage so u can access them.

Let's see if this works..

http://www.youtube.com/user/MsSoapQueen

I created this ID just so I can load these clips!!πŸ˜†
Edited by nsminerva - 14 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsminerva

Thnx Sadhli for the warm welcum!!πŸ€—

OOps!! I had not realized that this is my first post here. I thought I had already joined it.😳

Ooohh!! U r making a  new VM of their romantic moments? Great, can't wait for u to post so we can all watch it.πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, mine is not a VM but a collection of individual clips of scenes between Karan and Suman.

Hmm.. How do I put it?..I dunno if I can, but I am putting the youtube link of my profile 
homepage so u can access them.

Let's see if this works..

http://www.youtube.com/user/MsSoapQueen

I created this ID just so I can load these clips!!πŸ˜†

Thanx for the link ...I have put it in the SumRan VMs list.....
and it is really gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that u have put all Karan Suman scenes at one link........and now none of us will waste time in searching here and there for their scenes thanks to u....

and u have to wait but not vary long for my VM as its half completed...very soon I'll be posting it here.....

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 14 years ago
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Thanx for the link ...I have put it in the SumRan VMs list.....
and it is really gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that u have put all Karan Suman scenes at one link........and now none of us will waste time in searching here and there for their scenes thanks to u....

and u have to wait but not vary long for my VM as its half completed...very soon I'll be posting it here.....

Thnx so much Sadhli!!!πŸ˜ƒ
and Great!! Can't wait to See Ur VM!!πŸ˜ƒ
Telly_Addict thumbnail
hello all SumRan Fans...

I have created my first ever VM on IF for Lovely SumRan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze9xL8xEjpY

Plz check that out and let me know ur views and anything needs to be improved....

njoy it....
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sadhli, watching your vm right now.....and ya, i will try to make some creations...i had the idea for one...lets see
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

well done sadhli  πŸ‘awesome creations loved it..........

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev_fan

well done sadhli  πŸ‘awesome creations loved it..........

heena.....welcome to PKCM forum....
thanx for ur kind words....

hope u'll njoy being here as a SumRan Lover....

hiya thumbnail
I jst luv ths jodi.
Karan is so cute & Suman is very swet.
Together they r a very sweet-cut jodi.
i m a big fan of ths couple.