sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Adda Chat hours:

this is time when most adda girls will be here to chat:
for now around the KMH time:
10:00 pm-1:00am for indian
12:30 pm- 3:30pm for usa/canada
5:00pm- 8:00pm for uk (i think😆😆guess hai)

Previous Addas..

...:AdDa:... (aka RKA from KMH forum) CC# 1

...:AdDa:... (aka RKA from KMH forum) CC# 2

...:AdDa:.... (aka RKA from KMH forum) #3

RULES:

-adda girls dont really need rules but ya same old
no bashing and be happy spam a lot 🤣
-if no one here juss talk to your self(learn from an) 🤣
-u cant juss click like u have to post something..and if i catch you juss clicking likeand disappearing i will torture u by making u watch vendy's purvi and salil's episode 😡 🤣
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4LIcBYRbtA[/YOUTUBE]

ria ka adda at KMH forum by Ria 🤗 🤗 🤗

MEMBERS

-SanZ- Sanaa
    Minniemau
      sajni786 - Shilpa
   anu
     sweetassygar16 ' karishma
Natz
     an
 Mchopra- shreya
anjana
nafy_GHT aka nafy
Parm_kaur
manna yeah
hero
bliss
Minakshi- crazee4remix
arshiyaa
mehr
  sarabjeet_kmh
  1dream 'farha
samiya
Lovely 'vishali
 pinkisluv91
jyoti06
Somya_2200
sam
cherry
 arpita- md410
deewani_neha
tulli
kat
lavi
pavs
 gin_ger_ale
violette manisha
 Stuti
aruna
meera

zooni khan
 LavZ
harshita_h
raga
Agas
AllwaysIndian-Shilpa
Ruhani

Mariyam
urooj   
Aditi
Nayela
Habz
Sanjukta

ACTIVE MEMBERS IN RED
juss PM me your name if u wana join the CC so i can add u to the members list. 😊   

Enjoy Ur Stay! 😉 😆

p.s. PM me ur bday if its not in the bottem post🥳

THERE WILL BE SIG GIVEN TO THE MOST ACTIVE MEMBERS AT ADDA SOO U BETTER POST 😆😆😆ALOT!!!
Edited by sweetassygar16 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetassugar16 thumbnail

lavz feb 8th

zooni khan march 15th
farha april 20th
shilpa april 29th
mariyam may 9th
monica may 20th
arshiyaa june 3rd
natz july 19th
sav july 24th
jyoti july 25th
An aug 2nd
bliss aug 2nd
kat aug 4th
sarabjeet aug 15th
samiya aug 24th
manna sept 3rd
parm sept 8th
nayela09 sept 8th
sanaa sept 10th
anu sept 22nd
nafy oct 8th
karishma nov 16th
shreya nov 17th
sajni nov 27th
mehr dec 1st
lavi dec 7th

urooj92 dec 28th

Edited by sweetassygar16 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Adda buddies, I created a separate FB Account called Adda Annex.

This is an extension of our beloved Ria ka Adda. Unlike RKA, which is and will be exclusively for show analysis, this as a more open platform, where we can be in touch and discuss anything and everything we want. Kinda the FB version of the CC, so keep the Adda rolling. Just send a friend request to Adda Annex and someone will accept (other than me - becoz i can't figure out the settings😕🤣🤣).  Jks Apart - let me, Natz, Sanju, K, Anu, etc. know and we will add u on if we have not done so already..  
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
K I watched the Salil-Vendy clip for the first 4 seconds 🤣 can I keep hitting like and not post anything?? 😆

=========================================================================

What's your Rashee? ye toh batado nah... 😆 😆 😆

Hello Adda, What's your Rashee? Mine is Cancer or Karka, the fourth astrological sign it is a negative (introvert sign) Do I believe in astrology and the impact it has on our lives? Well, I don't go to an astrologer for anything but I do believe that I am an introvert. Okay, I'm back with a bakwasiyat take to kick-start Adda Annex, hope all of you will join me cos I'm sticking to books and movies until we get season 2…😳

I spent a little over 10 pounds to see 'What's your Rashee?' 6.70 for the ticket plus Coke, popcorn and travel, and you're in luck if you haven't seen it cos I have only one word for it…RUBBISH! Here's why…

A movie that had everything going for it, box office stunner Priyanka Chopra essaying twelve different characters and entering the Guiness Book of Records for it, Ashutosh Gowarikar as the director and a couple of not so bad songs like su che and bhikri bhikri even the duration (a little over 3 hours) did not matter because time is not of the essence when you go to see an Ashutosh Gowarikar movie.

Yogesh Bharatbhai Patel is a Gujju NRI settled in Chicago, he's educated, forward-looking and gifted… a lie brings him to India where he has 10 days to chose a girl and get married to her, why? It's a silly family problem that's sorted out by the end of the movie, what doesn't get sorted is the Rashee of the girl he gets married to…👎🏼

What's your Rashee had excellent performances by Priyanka Chopra and the rest of the cast minus Harman who managed to show off his dancing skills and was okay as far as acting is concerned, what it didn't have was a script and I'm telling you it beats KMH ka pagalpan, I slept through the whole movie so don't have a lot to write about except for the two songs Su Che and Bikhri Bhikhri download them if you haven't already, the other two likable songs are Sau Janam and Chehre jo dekhen hain only cos someone made VMs featuring AA on them and made me fall in love before I went to see the movie…

The BG is pathetic, costumes just okay and I'll give the music 6/10.

Movie rating: 4/10- it's a horrible waste of money

Final Verdict- go watch if you're an incorrigible PC fan, she was good

Coming up- I'm going to watch 'Wake up Sid' tomorrow, hope it has the kind of pagalpan that enables me to write…😳
Edited by natz - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Natz.. Apu and Juhi have been on other NDTV reality shows as contestants it seems.  And Apu was also on Radha ki Betiyaan.

As for Prithvi and Damini - they are on Love Ne and I like them.  Loads of Tashaan.  But, am not sure how popular they are...
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
WATCH ALL FOUR MINS U WILL ALSO SEE VENDY AT THE ENDING🤣which will make u pull ur hair🤣...what was point of vendys character and why did they make purvi hate salil anways🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@K - Nayela's name is on the birthday list, but not on the members list🤔
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Natz ... SN also good friends with Pops (I mean Jeetendra Saab) -- at this rate Adi getting mini report from me tomorrow😆😆 and me getting up early to learn about Christianity in China for work🤢 Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
natz thumbnail
K the first 4 seconds of that clip are really good 🤣

Anj I'm working on competitive shows came across a VM, I guess they're quite popular, the show is nowhere...
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Natz ... SN also good friends with Pops (I mean Jeetendra Saab)

yea, the whole family, and E has a dostana with K'Jo so BT won't ditch NDTV...