WRITTEN UPDATE 2nd Oct

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

BANDINI UPDATE 02-10-2009

Sorry guys today there was too much of core Hindi so couldnt do it properly. Please bear with the mistakes.

PART 1

The episode starts with Santu running to baa and cries, baa asks her whats the matter. She says nothing baa. Maalik thinks about me so much that am so happy. He thinks about my freedom and my life. Baa asks her what did he say. She says maalik said that am sanskari, guni and a very nice girl. Baa says oh yaa, he said so much, but you should be happy and why you crying. Santu says he told me all these when am leaving here. He is so stubborn outside but so soft inside, you were talking of my selfesteem right, and it was just maalik here who had thought about my self-esteem. Baa asks why are you telling me all these. Santu says when you like someone and he thinks about you so much. Baa say now you started loving him, don't be surprised but there is no age for love. You have been doing a duty of a wife, but now you have love for him. Everything will be all right.

DM is wearing his hot black kurta but its button is broken and Santu comes and says she will do it, he says no but she requests him to let her do it as long as she is there. She fixes the button. She says she wanted to talk to him she says nanaji says ( oh no more nanaji says plzzzzzzzzzzz) if someone lives in his past then his life will be stagnant and the only way to get him out is to fill the vaccum due to is past with happiness in the present. DM is frustrated as he thinks she is talking about him. Santu says she has no right to say this to him but she wants to say that she doesn't want Hiten to live in his past as now khemi is married. DM is surprised. She says we have to find a nice girl for him who can get him out of his past and he wont get a better life partner than Toral. I want you to think about this. DM says ok, you go.

Arjan is trying to make pots but is unable, khemi says you leave it I'll do it. He says no anyway I have to learn how to do it, so let me. He asks her how much is for a pot in the market. She replies 50paise for small and 2rupees for bigger. He only this much, then its all waste to do this and is disappointed. He says he will go to Dharampur' maalik as he has a big business, she too says yes he will be able to give you some job at his factory. He says he will do whatever job he gets.

PART 2

Arjan is at Mahiyavanshi's and moti sees him and recognises him as khemi's husband. She asks him whats the matter, is he here to meet Santu. He replies no he came her to meet maalik. I wanted a job and I heard that you have a cook's post vacant here. Moti thinks that as Santu has no relation now, so its ok to keep him here and agrees.

DM rings Saumilbhai and tells hin the proposal of Hiral, Saumil says he is so happy to have relation with DM but wants to consult Toral about this. DM says ok and will wait for his reply. Someone brings water for him, DM looks up and sees its Arjan and is surprised. Arjan inform him that he is the new chef there. DM ask him who appointed you. Moti says she did it, as he wanted a job and we a chef. DM says you know well about my relation to that ghar. She says what relation now your divorce is over so he can work here and she is helping him as he is Santu's BIL. Arjan is shocked. He says yes maalik, he badly needed a job. DM nods and leaves.Santu is watching this, arjan goes to her but just looks and leaves. She is sad.

Arjan reaches home and informs Khemi that he will get the job of chef at Mahiyavanshi's, she is worried and sad. He says he came to know that Sanraj is divorced and is wondering why. Khemi is shocked and worried as Arjan might get to know about her and Hiten slowly. He is tensed why they got divorced.

PART 3

DM is in Baa's room and she says I was thinking that.. DM says Hiral right. Baa saya yes, now Hitmi relation is not possible so I was thinking Hiral. DM says yes, I talked with Saumil bhai. Oh so you have talked to him. Yes, I did, that chokri also said the same thing, so I thought I'll talk to Saumil bhai. Baa say I thought tis job would have been Santu's as you don't think about this. DM is angry, yes you're right baa, whatever thinks only that chokri does it, I had thought this long before. Baa says now leave it, but who will pacify Hiten for this wedding. DM says you leave it, I'll talk to him. Hiten is listening everything.

Hiten says look Toral I told a lie only for you when our marriage matter came out first, I agreed for you and now you have to help for this now so that I can unite papa ansd Santu. Toral says but how would we pacify them. Now how would everyone trust us we had already lied and everyone know that. Hiten says leave everything to hima nd he will deal with it. Will you do this for me. Total says ok, he thanks her and leaves.

Birwa baa and Kaddu are sitting, Birwa says nani am going to baroda tomorrow and I feel I wont meet Santu the net time when I come here. Do something nani, so that papa and Santu both agree. Kaddu says Birwa is right baa, there should be some solution for every problem. If we all talk to him again will he agree. Baa says nothing will happen, he would have agreed if he wanted when we all talked to him. Now Santu also wont stop here. Only DM can stop her. Hiten comes there and says I'll talk to papa. I know how to pacify him, he is a business man right,. he understands only vapour and sauda things (sorry couldn't translate properly). The threesome is confused he says don't worry you just wait nad watch, I'll talk to papa.

PART 4

Hiten comes to DM room, DM says I want to talk to you something important. Hiten says yes, nani told me. DM says how do you like Saumil bhai's daughter Toral? How does I like means? She is a nice girl and my good friend too, but... DM says I had thought about your marriage earlier but dropped it coz of Khemi, but she is married to someone else, so what do you think of you and Toral? Hiten says, no, its very difficult for me to accept anymore relation. DM says you cant live in your past whole your life, you have to get out of your past, and its possible only when you let someone in the present to fill your life with with happiness. How it will be if you don't forget Khemi and accept Toral. Hiten says its difficult to forget the past memories. DM says nothing is difficult, atleast try for it. Hiten asks did you able to come out of maa's memories, did you able to accept Santu? DM looks stern at Hiten and asks what do you mean. Hiten says am not insulting you, you know it well that how difficult is to forget the memories of the past. I've seen you living with the memories of maa, I've seen you rejecting your present due to your past memories, so how can I forget Khemi? DM is frustrated and says, try to understand me I've lived my life my kids have grown up, but your whole life is in front of you right? Hiten says even Santu has her whole life in front of her, but what did she do, she ruined her whole life for me. DM is disturbed. Hiten continues she divorced you so that I could marry Khemi, no one can repay her for what she did. Am not saying your wrong, but you are right you have to get out of your past for your present. But how would I mange my present when I see my dad still locked in his past memories. You want me to get married to Toral, I agree but only if you accept Santu, be it my zidd or naa samjhi, am too very firm at my words as much my dad Mr.Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. He leaves. DM is angry, confused and shocked. It ends on his face.

Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update!!!

Bravo Hiten!! 3 Cheers for you to try explaining things to DM in his own manner 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 !!!!

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this detailed update. They sure have left it with an interesting turn for the weekend. If for some reason DM agrees to this 'sauda' offered by Hiten then he will use it as shield to hide his emotions and make sure Santu stays with him. Let us see if he agrees or not.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I can't wait to watch the episode! Interesting turn of events!
ammoos thumbnail
I dont mind him hiding his emotions from anyone, but he should atleast confess his real feelings to Santu...... then its ok for him to go with Hiten's business deal....😃
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Uma. Atta boy, Hiten, way to go👏👏  Hiten gave DM a taste of his own medicine.   I am happy about this turn of events.😃
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. I really appreciate it.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiten is using emotiona blackmail with DM.   I know that some of us are disappointed with this plot, but DM has to be in a crunching situation to understand his dilemma.   He will come through, but I wish he had done it on his own, instead of someone butting in all the time.
ammoos thumbnail
Why he always need to be pushed in his personal matters?????
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ammoos its because he is a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!