1st october writt. update Simi finaly blasts Rajiv

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Simi finally calms her self and pulls away from abhi. she says Sorry to him . Abi asks her to go with him. She first refuses But Abhi insists to trust him. She agrees to abhii dropping him. Abhi asks Simi to sit in the car.

Simi waits for Abhi in the car.. Abhi drives  away. They  both are quiet. All of a sudde Abhi stops the car and  Comes to passanger side. He  opens door and asks Simi about her wound. Simi shows him  bottom of her foot . Abhi washes the wound with cold water saying; It is pretty deep and bad looking wound must be hurting so much.
Simi replies: Some wounds are even worst and hurt lot more giving so much pain. Abhi looks at her. Then gets medicine and applies on it. Then he gets his sandle from the back and put it on simi's foot. He then comes back with needle and thread and jokes: My car is like a mobile home for me where I keep almost everything.
He hands Simi needle thread and smiles. Simi gives faint smile and gets Needle thread to fix her dress. Abhi drops her at karol baug area.

Abhi asks her will you marry that person. Simi  looks sad and does not reply.

Abhi says: "you should live for yourself sometimes. If you are doing things to make others happy. Think about your pain and sorrow. Your sorrow and pain   can hurts the ones you love as well.  Simi looks at him.  Abhi then hands her his phone number and asks her to call him if she ever needs him. He is about to tell her his name but she leaves.

At home anita tries to call her dad But he  hangs up on her. Mr. Sethi comes home and Manju tells him Anita can not go back home. they wait for Simi. Simi gets home. Mr Sethi asks her if she is ok. Simi lies: I am fine. Manju reminds her they have to go to party given by Rajiv in their honor. Simi says: Fine and goes to her room.

Mili follows her and bothers her.Simi cries all 3 sisters hug and cry. Simi remembers Abhi's words about  how others will get hurt with your pain.

Sethis decides to keep 2 sisters home with Anita to keep her company and leave for rajiv's party.

At the party every one is dancing. Sethis meet every one. Rajiv follows simi but simi ignores him. Finally Rajiv goes in front of Simi and says sorry and asks her to forget everything,  Will you fulfill my manly needs.Rajiv gives her a box saying : I got this for you Simiji.

Simi  is very upset and says angrily raising her voice to him: you bought this for me so I keep quiet right.  I will not forget what you did to me.(way to go girl)

preview: Simi tells Rajiv : You are lucky I have not told police what you did to me. Rajiv is shocked.

My comments: Finally Abhi is giving Simi courage and make her understand her self respect and value of her own happiness Simi  is first time, talking back to RB and sort of giving him a warning, There you go girl. Anyay sahena bhi paap hai. RB has no shame he  still asks  her to fulfill his physical need poor Simi. Must watch for the first part beautiful.

plz pardon my typos.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much for the update raksha di!
yaaay go simi!
if she is always like this, life would be much easier for her :)
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your comments at the end of the update are spot on!
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
finally the show is getting interesting Thanks
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Raksha. I believe that they had to bring Abhi in to give Simi courage. Plus, he probably will marry her. It is like the saying " Hit two birds with one stone " 😆
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow yes finally i knew she had it in her. great update.
chashmish97 thumbnail
Thanks!! I can't wait for it!!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
that's too much of rajiv bhalla simi must have slapped him at instant that afterwhile he will think oh what happen to me thanks for update
Edited by alujna-21 - 14 years ago
Chait-Jenn-4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the great update!!!
set_raj thumbnail
thanks a ton Raksha for awesome update..
Simi shud expose Rajiv and call the police...she shudnt keep quite by just giving warning..this guy shud be taught a good lesson..