Ladkiyon Wala Kaam: Prida

Posted: 14 years ago
Quick prida scene update:

Both are blasting each other in private,

Damini cos she thinks he is being very old fashioned with his ladka ladki bakwaas and she wonders why she wants to change him and is giving him so much importance etc...

Prithvi:
he started his boooooooooring rant about how damni has a
superiority complex,
 Boss, yeah right,
always thinks she is right and
 the classic,
 " Ladkiyon jaisi koi bhi harkat nahin karti and

then he has flashbacks of their dance...

Regarding that ladkiyon wala kaam issue of his:

Our dude does not realize that she is a multi millionaire and the  so called ladkiyon wala kaam,

she can hire people to do it for, she can easily afford it...๐Ÿ˜‰

And our dude often forgets that he is the one who gets blown away by her beauty every single time.
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Who was blown away by her in her Black Saree.............. Him

Who madly ran after the dupatta.........................................Him

Who  completely blabbered when he saw her in that Green Dress............ HIM

Who most of the time is unable to take his eyes off her.............................Him

And he wonders she does not do any typical ladkiyon wala kaam๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emrald thumbnail
sooooooooo true i mean u have totallllllyyyy prove his stupid statement about damini fulllllllyyyyyyy wrong proud of u girl i hope i hope some day ye same baat damini kahe use ke hellloooo
that dude u often forgets that u r the one who gets blown away by my beauty every single time.๐Ÿ˜ณ
and give him these reasons to prove her self right hehehehhe

emerald:  You know his thing about girls being damsel in distress is still okay compared to the ladkiyon wala thing...

Ya, i hope she says it to his face, u are the one who ends up staring and blabbering most of the time... That should shut him up for a while atleast...
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Quick prida scene update:

Damini cos she thinks he is being very old fashioned with his ladka ladki bakwaas and she wonders why she wants to change him and is giving him so much importance etc...
Kamaal hain ham jaante hain but she doesnt๐Ÿ˜‰

Prithvi: he started his boooooooooring rant about how damni has a
superiority complex,
 Boss, yeah right,
always thinks she is right (he is the one who makes her believes so.........he keeps on saying u r always right) and
 the classic,
 " Ladkiyon jaisi koi bhi harkat nahin karti (ooh so he wants her to do some ladki jaisi harkat๐Ÿ˜‰ Yaar humaare dude ne toh ladkiyon pe phD ki hain......sameer ko bhi peeche chod diya)and

then he has flashbacks of their dance...

Our dude does not realize that she is a multi millionaire and the  so called ladkiyon wala kaam,

she can hire people to do it for (like she has hired him), she can easily afford it...๐Ÿ˜‰

And our dude often forgets that he is the one who gets blown away by her beauty every single time.
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Who madly ran after the dupatta.........................................Him (I never expected him to do this but he did๐Ÿ˜†)

Who most of the time is unable to take his eyes off her.............................Him

Who wants to celebrate birthday with her...............................HIM

Who wants to dance with her.......................HIM

And he wonders she does not do any typical ladkiyon wala kaam๐Ÿ˜•

If he feels she not a ladki, why does he keep on protecting her?
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Quick prida scene update: thx for this schweta....have to depend on u and sarah for my prida fix when I am at work

Prithvi:
he started his boooooooooring rant about how damni has a honestly when is he going to stop with this larka larki thing it is bound to make any girl mad...let alone a girl like Damini
superiority complex,
 Boss, yeah right,
always thinks she is right and
 the classic,
 " Ladkiyon jaisi koi bhi harkat nahin karti and

then he has flashbacks of their dance...awww he just can't get that out of his head apparently.

she can hire people to do it for, she can easily afford it...๐Ÿ˜‰dude is thickheaded when it comes to certain matters of the heart as well.

๐Ÿ˜ณit's hard not to afterall she is gorgeous...........but it also in the eye of the beholder and yeah his eyes are ALWAYS on her

Who madly ran after the dupatta.........................................Him LOL true he did dash off to get it.

Who most of the time is unable to take his eyes off her.............................Him not most of the time....ALL the time....I think half the time he doesn't realize he is doing it.

And he wonders she does not do any typical ladkiyon wala kaam๐Ÿ˜•he wonders but truth is he wouldn't like her half as much if she changed.

shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on Shwetha... Ladkiyon walle kaam ne hi usse uske kaam se hata diya hai!

It's like Damini (the girl) is slowly becoming THE girl for him and making him forget THE mission.

ok a quick take on this

Prithvi - (holding her wrist like yesterday) Aap ko lagta hai aap bahut strong hai na, aap mein ladkon jaisi strength hai, aapna haath chudva ke dikhaye. If you can do that, mein aapni shakal nahin dhikaonga,

Damini - Prithvi, dard ho raha. (She still struggles)

Prthvi - Toh aap haar manti hai?

Dam - Ladko ho sambhalna sirf strength ka kaam nahin hota hai. Main Gujrals ka pura business sambhalti hoon, body guards kis liye rakhe hai aapne. Main Gujral hoon aur tum ek BG, kabhi mat bholna

Prithvi (in full arrogance) - Main nahin bhoolonga lekin aap bhi maat bhoolna ki aap ladki hai, ladkiyoon jaise kaam kijiye. Yeh aapko shoba nahin deta

Damini (not realising what she is saying) - Ladkiyoon jaise kaam Prithvi. Woh kya, haan? Jab mein western outfits pahunti woh, ya phir jab tumhare hoosh ud jaate hai mujhe indian mein dekhar. Jab mein dance karti hoon woh ya jab mein Inder ki wajah se ro padti hoon tumhare kandhoon pe? Kaunse ladki walle kaam ki tum baat kar raho ho. Haan Prithvi?

Prithvi jst stares and smiles!

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what does he mean actually by 'ladkiyon jaisa harkat'.......... being shy?taking care?cooking?(can't think of any other at this moment) she has done all of that except cooking, and for cooking she can easily hire someone.and it was him blown away by her beauty and her dance. and does being a girl means you have to be weak and vulnerabble
Edited by fiona - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiona

what does he mean actually by 'ladkiyon jaisa harkat'.......... being shy?taking care?cooking?(can't think of any other at this moment) she has done all of that except cooking, and for cooking she can easily hire someone.and it was him blown away by her beauty and her dance.

@pink By Typical ladki he means Falling for him instantly, easily fooled by him so his so called revenge progresses quickly ๐Ÿ˜†.
actually i find this ladka ladki attitude of Pri to b really cute..................and it mks their fights even cuter.................good that we dont see them fight over baseless topics like other nok-jhok telly couples do...........its realistic as well coz many boys even 2day have this attitude...........I LOVE PRIDA
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

actually i find this ladka ladki attitude of Pri to b really cute..................and it mks their fights even cuter.................good that we dont see them fight over baseless topics like other nok-jhok telly couples do...........its realistic as well coz many boys even 2day have this attitude...........I LOVE PRIDA<br>

haan yaar...this larka larki stuff is adding more tarka in their already spicy chemistry;....i am in complete love with this priDa tarct...wahhhhh!!! I am Lov'in It