Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE!(Page 7)

Share
Posted: 2009-10-03T22:23:19Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_


Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, thanks for the super duper lyrics! Toooooo emotional but needed!CryCryCryCryCryCryCry Great job Loli!
Very welcome hon, glad you liked them.... I was a mess doing them CryCryCryCryCry That's the only part of this fantasy wedding I don't wanna recreate, but.... Vidhi CryCryCryCry
See you at Ayodhya, where hopefully the Rajmatas will be ready with some great food!Wink What's a wedding without good food, eh?LOL
That's right!! Party on! Welcome to Ayodhya, buffet is that-a-way Wink


SiyaRam and co. grand wedding reception in Ayodhya - enjoy!
[YOUTUBE


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlZAl3ezTME[/YOUTUBE



Ehi Vidhi Sabahi Det Sukh, - In This Way, Giving Everyone Joy

Aaye Raj Dwaar – They Arrived At The Palace Gates

Mudit Matu Parchhani Karahi, - The Overjoyed Mothers Lovingly Questioned

Vadhun Samet Kumaar – Their Daughters-In-Laws And The Princes

Ayodhya Nagri Dhanya Bhayi X2 – Blessed Is The City Of Ayodhya

Paakar Nidhiyaan Nayi Nayi X2 – To Receive These New Treasures

Ayodhya Nagri Dhanya Bhayi X2 – Blessed Is The City Of Ayodhya

Nigam Neeti Kul Reet Kari, - Having Performed The Rites Prescribed By Their Scriptures And Family Traditions

Aradh Paanvare Det – And Offered Them Sacred Gifts

Vadhun Sahit Sut Parichhi Sab, - They Asked Their Daughters-In-Law And Sons (About Everything They Missed In Mithila)

Chali Lavaai Ket – They Brought Them In Over A Lavishly Draped Path

Ayodhya Nagri Dhanya Bhayi X2 – Blessed Is The City Of Ayodhya

Paavan Vela, Mangalmayi X2 – Such Pure And Auspicious Tim Has Come

Ayodhya Nagri Dhanya Bhayi X2 – Blessed Is The City Of Ayodhya

 

 



0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-04T13:53:54Z
Literary contribution of Ramanand Sagar

Collection of 29 short stories in two books.
In 1947, during the partition of India, he had to flee to India with his family. Penniless, his only possessions at that time were five annas and a trunk full of manuscripts which described the horrors and destructions, witnessed by him during that turbulent time. These manuscripts were the basis for his widely acclaimed novel "AUR INSAAN MAR GAYA".

"AUR INSAAN MAR GAYA" [And Humanity Died]
In 1948, he unleashed one of his life's masterpieces a novel depicting the horrors of the 1947 partition of India. Acclaimed as an all-time classic in Urdu and Hindi literature translated into many Indian and Foreign languages.

'Bleeding Partition'
The English version of 'Aur Insaan Mar Gaya' (And Humanity Died) was published in 1987-88 by Arnold Publishers (Delhi). The novel is dedicated to his wife Smt. Leelavati "for her silent greatness which she herself is not aware of …"

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-04T13:56:23Z
The Master Film maker as a Producer, Director and Writer
Ramanand Sagar is a born writer; his biggest asset was his great writing skill which reflected in his films and later in all his TV serials. He could express and write in Urdu, Sanskrit and Hindi with equal ease.

Rarely one comes across a film maker who is equally versatile as a writer, director and producer.
His other strong points as a producer and director were evergreen music, massive productions, spectacular locations and biggest of star casts.

Even before he started his own production house, he had worked with the biggest of stars of his time, like Prithiviraj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar, Dev Anand, Raj Kapoor, Nargis and Nimmi etc.
He continued this tradition in his own films by casting mega stars of his time like Rajendra Kumar, Sadhana, Dharmendra, Mala Sinha, Rajesh Khanna, Hema Malani, Rekha, Vyjayantimala, Raj Kumar etc.

Whether he made Costume Drama, Action Thriller or Period Films, the portrayal of the sensitivity of a woman's love has remained his high point.

His love stories were redefined with each of his films. Therefore, his films, like love, have remained.


Entry of a Giant Film Maker into the Small Screen Pioneer of Indian Television Industry
In Mid 70's, Dr. Ramanand Sagar and his sons while shooting for "Charas" in France, visited a French home and the whole family watched television together.

As a visionary man, he foresaw that TV will ultimately surpass the big screen. The realization that it was the right medium that brought families together to watch respectable programs. He along with his sons took the biggest stride in TV history which gave them international recognition.

A thought process born in 1975 finally saw the light of the day in 1985. In 1985, The Sagar Group was the first to enter into TV software production & created some of the most memorable programs in Indian Television.

The futuristic approach and vision of Dr. Ramanand Sagar led the Sagar Group of companies to become one of the pioneers in India's media production industry. Starting with the mega hit TV serial "Vikram & Betaal", and followed by fairy tales of "Dada Dadi Ki Kahaniyan", Sagar Group - in a period of just 15 years have logged over 2000 Hours of super hit Television software, including the blockbusters "RAMAYAN", "SHRI KRISHNA", "ALIF LAILA", "JAI GANGA MAIYA", "ANKHEN", "ARSALAAN", "JAI MAA DURGA", "SAI BABA", "MAHIMA SHANI DEV KI", "DHARAMVEER", "PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN" that held the first position, and many more...the latest being "JO ISHQ KI MARZI WOH RAB KI MARZI".
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-04T13:59:39Z
Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan
Is a modern day miracle

Ramanand Sagar's mega epic TV Serial "RAMAYAN", when first telecasted in 1987, created unprecedented records. It blazed new trails all over the world with a unique distinction of achieving something which even prophets, scholars, great thinkers, religious leaders, social reformers and politicians could not achieve in centuries.
The message of "Ramayan" cut across all the barriers of caste, creed, language and political boundaries. The euphoria that "RAMAYAN" created and documented by the media during its telecast, is itself a legend.
Media Documentation
  • During that sacred three quarters of an hour, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, the largest Indian State, refused to take any telephone calls.
  • In Jammu and Kashmir, angry viewers attacked a power station when electricity cuts disrupted the telecast.
  • A lawyers' conference in Patna had to be delayed when its opening coincided with the telecast and nobody turned up.
  • A bride was late for her wedding ceremony in Satara in Maharashtra because she was watching Ramayan.
  • Two ministers turned up one hour late for her swearing- in ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan. They said they were busy watching "Ramayan".
  • The Bharat Milap scene brought in Bhopal two Muslim brothers on inimical terms, together after having lived separately for ten years. So moved was the elder brother by the serial, that he transported all possessions which were the reason of the split, to the younger brother's house.
  • In a Ranchi mental asylum, usually rowdy or violent inmates – on Sundays – when they were out in open pelted stones on monkeys sitting on trees in the compound, watched "Ramayan" peacefully. When they saw HANUMANJI performing various tasks for LORD SHRI RAM, their attitude towards monkeys changed. They started leaving food for the animals and even erected a Samadhi for a dead monkey.
  • In Bombay, "Ramayan" even cured a boy of amnesia. After a serious accident, the boy could not remember anything from his past life. Several efforts by his parents and treatments could not revive his memory. One day his sister asked him to see "Ramayan." A faint recollection of the theme music of the serial triggered off a positive response and the boy soon recovered with subsequent treatment.
  • A funeral procession in Muzaffarnagar was delayed by an hour to enable mourners to watch Ramayan.
  • In Lucknow, distraught patients complained that doctors and nurses had abandoned them while the show was on air.
  • A man died in Karnataka while watching "Ramayana". The family members attended to him and cremated after the serial got over.
  • Many churches all over India rescheduled their Sunday masses so that church goers can watch the serial.
  • After watching the scene in which Laxman becomes unconscious on being hit by Indrajit's arrow – NAAGPASH – a wealthy businessman in Madras fell seriously ill and went into coma at the shock of Laxman wounded. The credibility and source of sequence created a great furor, but the Sagar's stood their ground. But when they received a request from the business man's doctors' to help them revive the old man the Sagar unit worked round the clock and prepared a special clipping which they air dashed to Madras. Only after the man saw Laxman reviving back to life in the new clipping – also based on the authentic research – did he recover back to normal life from his coma.
  • A wedding baraat arrived in Lucknow station 9.30 a.m. on Sunday only to find that all the coolies as well as the rickshawallah's were engrossed seeing the serial. The bride's parents' being influential people attempted to lodge a complaint with the station master, only to find him busy watching the serial. Even threats did not get him to budge from his seat before the TV set. Exasperated, they called up a union minister to seek justice, only to be given a terse reply that the minister himself was busy watching the serial and to call up later.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-04T14:27:46Z
Originally posted by Rajnish_Kumar


Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan
Is a modern day miracle

Ramanand Sagar's mega epic TV Serial "RAMAYAN", when first telecasted in 1987, created unprecedented records. It blazed new trails all over the world with a unique distinction of achieving something which even prophets, scholars, great thinkers, religious leaders, social reformers and politicians could not achieve in centuries.
The message of "Ramayan" cut across all the barriers of caste, creed, language and political boundaries. The euphoria that "RAMAYAN" created and documented by the media during its telecast, is itself a legend.
Media Documentation
    During that sacred three quarters of an hour, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, the largest Indian State, refused to take any telephone calls. In Jammu and Kashmir, angry viewers attacked a power station when electricity cuts disrupted the telecast. A lawyers' conference in Patna had to be delayed when its opening coincided with the telecast and nobody turned up. A bride was late for her wedding ceremony in Satara in Maharashtra because she was watching Ramayan. Two ministers turned up one hour late for her swearing- in ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan. They said they were busy watching "Ramayan". The Bharat Milap scene brought in Bhopal two Muslim brothers on inimical terms, together after having lived separately for ten years. So moved was the elder brother by the serial, that he transported all possessions which were the reason of the split, to the younger brother's house. In a Ranchi mental asylum, usually rowdy or violent inmates ' on Sundays ' when they were out in open pelted stones on monkeys sitting on trees in the compound, watched "Ramayan" peacefully. When they saw HANUMANJI performing various tasks for LORD SHRI RAM, their attitude towards monkeys changed. They started leaving food for the animals and even erected a Samadhi for a dead monkey. In Bombay, "Ramayan" even cured a boy of amnesia. After a serious accident, the boy could not remember anything from his past life. Several efforts by his parents and treatments could not revive his memory. One day his sister asked him to see "Ramayan." A faint recollection of the theme music of the serial triggered off a positive response and the boy soon recovered with subsequent treatment. A funeral procession in Muzaffarnagar was delayed by an hour to enable mourners to watch Ramayan. In Lucknow, distraught patients complained that doctors and nurses had abandoned them while the show was on air. A man died in Karnataka while watching "Ramayana". The family members attended to him and cremated after the serial got over. Many churches all over India rescheduled their Sunday masses so that church goers can watch the serial. After watching the scene in which Laxman becomes unconscious on being hit by Indrajit's arrow ' NAAGPASH ' a wealthy businessman in Madras fell seriously ill and went into coma at the shock of Laxman wounded. The credibility and source of sequence created a great furor, but the Sagar's stood their ground. But when they received a request from the business man's doctors' to help them revive the old man the Sagar unit worked round the clock and prepared a special clipping which they air dashed to Madras. Only after the man saw Laxman reviving back to life in the new clipping ' also based on the authentic research ' did he recover back to normal life from his coma.
  • A wedding baraat arrived in Lucknow station 9.30 a.m. on Sunday only to find that all the coolies as well as the rickshawallah's were engrossed seeing the serial. The bride's parents' being influential people attempted to lodge a complaint with the station master, only to find him busy watching the serial. Even threats did not get him to budge from his seat before the TV set. Exasperated, they called up a union minister to seek justice, only to be given a terse reply that the minister himself was busy watching the serial and to call up later.
 
 
Wooooooow, thanks a LOT for this super article, Rajnish!ClapClapClapClapClap I enjoyed reading it! I highlighted the parts which I found funny or meaningful! I esp love the part of the bride being late for her own wedding.LOL I also really love how two Muslim brothers were reunioned because of Bharat Milaap and how the boy got his memory back.Big smile It really shows the good influence this serial had on people!
 
But some of these things were too weird, like the guy going into coma, the doctors being careless, or the cremation being delayed.Confused Those people really did not understand the meaning of Ramayan, did they?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-04T14:30:58Z
Originally posted by Rajnish_Kumar


Literary contribution of Ramanand Sagar

Collection of 29 short stories in two books.
In 1947, during the partition of India, he had to flee to India with his family. Penniless, his only possessions at that time were five annas and a trunk full of manuscripts which described the horrors and destructions, witnessed by him during that turbulent time. These manuscripts were the basis for his widely acclaimed novel "AUR INSAAN MAR GAYA".

"AUR INSAAN MAR GAYA" [And Humanity Died



In 1948, he unleashed one of his life's masterpieces a novel depicting the horrors of the 1947 partition of India. Acclaimed as an all-time classic in Urdu and Hindi literature translated into many Indian and Foreign languages.

'Bleeding Partition'
The English version of 'Aur Insaan Mar Gaya' (And Humanity Died) was published in 1987-88 by Arnold Publishers (Delhi). The novel is dedicated to his wife Smt. Leelavati "for her silent greatness which she herself is not aware of '"

 
Wow, thanks a lot for this info! Ramanand Sagar was truly veryyy great! It explains why he gave such importance to authenticity in his serials while other directors didn't. He came from a penniless state and worked sooooo hard to get to the stage he was at......he deserves all the praise he gets and more.ClapClapClapClapClapClap I honestly consider him one of the main saints of India....truly the Lord's blessing must have been with him for him to be so successful dispite his struggles!Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-04T14:32:05Z
Originally posted by Rajnish_Kumar


The Master Film maker as a Producer, Director and Writer
Ramanand Sagar is a born writer; his biggest asset was his great writing skill which reflected in his films and later in all his TV serials. He could express and write in Urdu, Sanskrit and Hindi with equal ease.

Rarely one comes across a film maker who is equally versatile as a writer, director and producer.
His other strong points as a producer and director were evergreen music, massive productions, spectacular locations and biggest of star casts.

Even before he started his own production house, he had worked with the biggest of stars of his time, like Prithiviraj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar, Dev Anand, Raj Kapoor, Nargis and Nimmi etc.
He continued this tradition in his own films by casting mega stars of his time like Rajendra Kumar, Sadhana, Dharmendra, Mala Sinha, Rajesh Khanna, Hema Malani, Rekha, Vyjayantimala, Raj Kumar etc.

Whether he made Costume Drama, Action Thriller or Period Films, the portrayal of the sensitivity of a woman's love has remained his high point.

His love stories were redefined with each of his films. Therefore, his films, like love, have remained.


Entry of a Giant Film Maker into the Small Screen Pioneer of Indian Television Industry
In Mid 70's, Dr. Ramanand Sagar and his sons while shooting for "Charas" in France, visited a French home and the whole family watched television together.

As a visionary man, he foresaw that TV will ultimately surpass the big screen. The realization that it was the right medium that brought families together to watch respectable programs. He along with his sons took the biggest stride in TV history which gave them international recognition.

A thought process born in 1975 finally saw the light of the day in 1985. In 1985, The Sagar Group was the first to enter into TV software production & created some of the most memorable programs in Indian Television.

The futuristic approach and vision of Dr. Ramanand Sagar led the Sagar Group of companies to become one of the pioneers in India's media production industry. Starting with the mega hit TV serial "Vikram & Betaal", and followed by fairy tales of "Dada Dadi Ki Kahaniyan", Sagar Group - in a period of just 15 years have logged over 2000 Hours of super hit Television software, including the blockbusters "RAMAYAN", "SHRI KRISHNA", "ALIF LAILA", "JAI GANGA MAIYA", "ANKHEN", "ARSALAAN", "JAI MAA DURGA", "SAI BABA", "MAHIMA SHANI DEV KI", "DHARAMVEER", "PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN" that held the first position, and many more...the latest being "JO ISHQ KI MARZI WOH RAB KI MARZI".
 
Wow, thanks a lot for this info as well! RS was soooo talented!ClapStar
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-04T14:34:44Z
Originally posted by lola610


Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_


Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, thanks for the super duper lyrics! Toooooo emotional but needed!CryCryCryCryCryCryCry Great job Loli!
Very welcome hon, glad you liked them.... I was a mess doing them CryCryCryCryCry That's the only part of this fantasy wedding I don't wanna recreate, but.... Vidhi CryCryCryCry
See you at Ayodhya, where hopefully the Rajmatas will be ready with some great food!Wink What's a wedding without good food, eh?LOL
That's right!! Party on! Welcome to Ayodhya, buffet is that-a-way Wink


SiyaRam and co. grand wedding reception in Ayodhya - enjoy!
[YOUTUBE


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlZAl3ezTME[/YOUTUBE



Ehi Vidhi Sabahi Det Sukh, - In This Way, Giving Everyone Joy

Aaye Raj Dwaar ' They Arrived At The Palace Gates

Mudit Matu Parchhani Karahi, - The Overjoyed Mothers Lovingly Questioned

Vadhun Samet Kumaar ' Their Daughters-In-Laws And The Princes

Ayodhya Nagri Dhanya Bhayi X2 ' Blessed Is The City Of Ayodhya

Paakar Nidhiyaan Nayi Nayi X2 ' To Receive These New Treasures

Ayodhya Nagri Dhanya Bhayi X2 ' Blessed Is The City Of Ayodhya

Nigam Neeti Kul Reet Kari, - Having Performed The Rites Prescribed By Their Scriptures And Family Traditions

Aradh Paanvare Det ' And Offered Them Sacred Gifts

Vadhun Sahit Sut Parichhi Sab, - They Asked Their Daughters-In-Law And Sons (About Everything They Missed In Mithila)

Chali Lavaai Ket ' They Brought Them In Over A Lavishly Draped Path

Ayodhya Nagri Dhanya Bhayi X2 ' Blessed Is The City Of Ayodhya

Paavan Vela, Mangalmayi X2 ' Such Pure And Auspicious Tim Has Come

Ayodhya Nagri Dhanya Bhayi X2 ' Blessed Is The City Of Ayodhya

 

 



 
Yaaaaaaaaaaay, we're finally at Ayodhya!!!DancingParty Where the Rajmatas welcome us with a scrumptious feast...
MurghMakhani.jpg image by kitchenmonkey
 
And sweets of all kinds!
 
Doesn't this look delicious?Day Dreaming 
 
Thank you for the lyrics Loli!ClapClapClap
0 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
CC~ 48 ~ DONE DANA DONE ~I/O

Anupama.   1145   47506

Anupama. 1145 47506 2014-03-22T00:00:29Z barauni
RamKiSeeta 1313 132564 2010-11-09T18:04:04Z RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta 1198 199808 2010-09-21T17:47:10Z RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta 1200 242989 2010-06-02T05:20:11Z RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta 1187 296556 2010-03-16T01:17:29Z Dpka1415

Topic Info

  • 1192 Replies
  • 213592Views

Topic started by RamKiSeeta

Last replied by RamKiSeeta

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP