Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lola610

Thanks for all the interesting articles Rajnish!! Bharat Milaap incident was my fav!!

And thanks a bunch for the plate you brought me from the Ayodhya buffet Lali, truly mouthwatering πŸ˜‰You're welcome!πŸ˜† Glad you enjoyed the dish as much as I did! Glad you enjoyed the lyrics, can't wait for some perfect wedding siggies from them (in fact I'm going back and underlining the parts that I suggest for text πŸ˜ƒ). You're welcome! Will def check out what you underlined, but I'm afraid the MB sigs I made are going to be my last for a few days at least.😭 My "exams" for the class I'm teachingπŸ˜‰ are up and I have to prepare for that.😭 Next up is the long-awaited Maharaas update at SKFC, followed by the all lullabies and wake-up songs πŸ˜› Whaddaya think! Can't wait! I know it'll be superb!πŸ‘ 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Wow, thanks a looooot for the deleted scenes! Esp the last one, it's sooooooo sad!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 To see Arun and Deepika's expressions, one would think they really are suffering separation from each other. 😭😭😭😭😭 I know no human can truly understand the pain Ramji and Sitaji really went through, but Arun and Deepika have portrayed their parts so perfectly that we can at least half understand their pain.😭😭😭😭😭😭 Truly, they are the best onscreen Ramji and Sitaji to par!

And I also loved the Durga Ma prayer song, and Sitaji's expressions towards the end. God, she looked sooooooo gratified and sweet in her expressions!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Thank you so much for these vids, Lola!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Wow, thanks a looooot for the deleted scenes! Esp the last one, it's sooooooo sad!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 To see Arun and Deepika's expressions, one would think they really are suffering separation from each other. 😭😭😭😭😭 I know no human can truly understand the pain Ramji and Sitaji really went through, but Arun and Deepika have portrayed their parts so perfectly that we can at least half understand their pain.😭😭😭😭😭😭 Truly, they are the best onscreen Ramji and Sitaji to par!

And I also loved the Durga Ma prayer song, and Sitaji's expressions towards the end. God, she looked sooooooo gratified and sweet in her expressions!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Thank you so much for these vids, Lola!

Most welcome Lali, more to come πŸ˜ƒ Once again, they prove their perfection; it really is painful to watch them in these scenes cuz they really bring the whole separation to life... even for people who've never felt it before 😭😭😭
And I really loved that Durga prayer myself, cuz of the clever but very true lyrics - the way Sita's addressed as Mahalakshmi in the song helps emphasize that she knows what she's doing, it's all part of her own plan - if Sita=Mahalakshmi and Mahalakshmi=Vidhi, then she really isn't being cruelly manipulated by fate, she's just setting a good example for all her children, like us... comforting thought, at least for me
😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Most welcome Lali, more to come πŸ˜ƒ Once again, they prove their perfection; it really is painful to watch them in these scenes cuz they really bring the whole separation to life... even for people who've never felt it before 😭😭😭
And I really loved that Durga prayer myself, cuz of the clever but very true lyrics - the way Sita's addressed as Mahalakshmi in the song helps emphasize that she knows what she's doing, it's all part of her own plan - if Sita=Mahalakshmi and Mahalakshmi=Vidhi, then she really isn't being cruelly manipulated by fate, she's just setting a good example for all her children, like us... comforting thought, at least for me
😳

Def it's a comforting thought....actually, it's a very true thought, because if we think of everything in Ramayan as Vidhi, then it's not so heartrending.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Some Offscreen pics of Swapnil from his facebook account (posting with his permission, don't worry;)

Some Cool new Pics of Swapnil:
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congratulations e1 on this new fc..
thanx  alot Lalitha di for new FC..
di u hv a done fabulous job..
hats off for u...πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiAgrawal

congratulations e1 on this new fc..
thanx  alot Lalitha di for new FC..
di u hv a done fabulous job..
hats off for u...πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Swati dear!πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Wow, beautiful creations Swati!πŸ˜›πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Okay guys, Swapnil has cleared one question:

Mayuresh was not Uddhav in Shri Krishna.😭 He says he's lost contact with Mayuresh and hasn't talked to him for years. But I've asked Swapnil one more question which I hope will interest you folks: How did it feel to act with Deepika and Arun Govil...and with whom did you like acting with better?πŸ˜‰

Please compile a small list of questions you want answered...and I'll try asking Swapnil one by one. Make sure they're not super private questions though.πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

oooo very hot 😍 lol all the prom and proper language we use when discussing the mythos is forgotten when we see these pics πŸ˜† the whole fake tattoo sleeve idea is sooo funny, wondering where in real life one would find a one-sleeved shirt like that πŸ˜›

and btw beautiful creations Swati!!! hope to see many more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘