Prithvi-Damini - The Might Princess Vs. The Hero

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heeloz,

Well, well, this has been an age-old problem with two gorgeous , strong-headed , focussed , self-sufficient and firebrand people fall in love with each other. First , they cannot shut up long enough to listen to each other and then, they give grammar , converastion , vocabulary and civilization a bad name by not being able to talk to each other.... above all, they display all symptoms of a persoanlity disorder as they oscillate between mushy mushy chocolate truffles and thorny cactus plants...

Okay, we all know that Prithvi and Damini are fast racing towards the madness point where you know no other way to live or even eat breakfast except with each-other. While Damini's strength interlinked with her vulnerability and womanhood has made inroads into our mountain greatest Prithvi .... on the other hand Prithvi has unsettled all the psychological and emotional beads of Damini by being her protector , friend , guide and her equal man-to-woman adversary cum comrade. Prithvi seems to have lifted the lid off Damini's heart to reveal roses , butterflies , poetry , music and wine.... he has made her feel like a woman simply by looking at her with admiration , burning slow passion and making her understand that it is okay to let your guard down and say that fine! I am a warrior but let me be a lamb and hide in your arms once in a while.... he has made garbage out of her pre-conceived notions and attitudes and her over self -assurance.... he has unleashed the delicate woman inside this warrior princess....

On the other hand, Damini has ripped apart Prithvi's wall of ignorance and pride by giving him one-to-one , standing up to him and his MCP thoughts, telling him exactly what she sees and thinks in black and white . ensnaring his senses by making him realize that okay , you are a man of steel. But steel knows nothing except melting when faced with fire. She has touched the human-being inside him who wants to be loved and looked after .... the man inside him who would love to throw his heart at the feet of the woman he is so passionate about.... she has unleashed the man of flesh inside him.....

So , today they both stand in front of each other , fighting the voice of the subconscious mind and the yearning of the heart and hiding behind their hollow tough exteriors and their machine-like divsion of the mind and the heart....

I wish Damini understood that she needs no knight in shining armour , but she needs a hero because she herself is every inch a heroine. And I hope that Prithvi realizes that you can never put reins on the heart because it has a mind of its own.....

Round 2................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH my that was so soo wonderfully put...
I am ...............just.................speechless.......

that was some vivid poetically descriptive analysis and I seriously love PRIDA even more if that was possible...............please do ur posts more often.

I love reading them.
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Heeloz,

Well, well, this has been an age-old problem with two gorgeous , strong-headed , focussed , self-sufficient and firebrand people fall in love with each other. First , they cannot shut up long enough to listen to each other and then, they give grammar , converastion , vocabulary and civilization a bad name by not being able to talk to each other.... above all, they display all symptoms of a persoanlity disorder as they oscillate between mushy mushy chocolate truffles and thorny cactus plants...

Great analysis again!

@pink: personality disorder😆. This was just blowing mind😆
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

Someone once said that only a man who is man enough will be able to bring out the woman in a woman... Looks like that's happened to PriDa na? If only they'd accept it... Sigh.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nitsy...

I loooooveee you soo much for this aboslutely wonderful post on my darling PriDa...

When you wirte...with feeling and passion..

even the paper has no choice but to come alive..

You did it again...baby

Yes..Prida..one soul..two bodies..

The lines have been crossed..
The egos been overcome..
Porfessional we must be ..says the boss
let bygones be bygones of all things awesome

Anger went to my head
Because she is a girl....his girl he meant
says the Dude who lost no time to see red
And all she could see he meant to condescend

What he means he dare not say..
What his heart wants his eyes will speak
What she wants she cannot convey
Hence all that  follows is tongue in cheek

love you lots..
Edited by current - 14 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya86

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

Someone once said that only a man who is man enough will be able to bring out the woman in a woman... Looks like that's happened to PriDa na? If only they'd accept it... Sigh.

Duh ..Diya if only the woman came out and not to tried to be Zena the warrior...Seriously  beautifully summed up...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks People. I really  like PriDa but don't write much on them . But today's last scene reflected their situation so well .... the fluttering emotions ... the hesitation ... the forced crap talk .... the pent up emotions.... fantastic and chemical!

I am glad you guys liked the piece. Thank you so much.

P.S. Zen, I got ur PM. Repplying soon, baby!
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis Nitica! Very poetic ... especially the line, "he has unleashed the delicate woman inside this warrior princess" ... wow!

Today's PriDa scene was amazing to say the least. It caused me to blabber!
doop4 thumbnail
Awesome write-up!

Is it me or was Damini in tears in the precap. I am quite certain that she doesn't find out about the mangalsutra thingy. From what I see, she seems to be longingly staring at Sameer and Avni (with tears in her eyes maybe?), perhaps wondering when her SaVni moment would come (I may have just made all of that up but I thought I saw tears!) 😕
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doop4

Awesome write-up!

Is it me or was Damini in tears in the precap. I am quite certain that she doesn't find out about the mangalsutra thingy. From what I see, she seems to be longingly staring at Sameer and Avni (with tears in her eyes maybe?), perhaps wondering when her SaVni moment would come (I may have just made all of that up but I thought I saw tears!) 😕

It is not just you doop4, I definitely did notice the longing in her eyes, when she sees the two hugging. It was not the look of disapproval, but surprise followed by longing. Poor Damini, she herself has landed in a complicated "relationship" of sorts with the bodyguard who absolutely "knows" his boundaries, no wonder she longs for a moment like that!