Sept 30th Update - Corolla arrives/Bhaskar dead?!

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy guys!
How's everyone doing! Oh gosh, September's DONE! πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Time's flying by don't you think? Haha at least I feel it is - i have mid-term exams just around the corner..oh gosh, the life of a university studentπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Anyways, here's today's update, enjoy!

O Re Piya
instrumental
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWe8-0iBkQc

OR
Halo - Beyonce instrumental
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G32FebTTlAQ

Sorry in advance for any mistakes made!😳

----------------------------------------------------

September 30th Written Update

Armaan tells Bharti off for putting Jiya's life at risk and warns her to stay away from her. Heartbroken, Bharti takes in everything Armaan says while Payal tries to make him understand that this was Bhaskar's fault, not Bharti's. Armaan is not ready to listen and blames himself for allowing Bharti to come close to him and Jiya. He blames himself for letting her affect him so much and tells her that he was very wrong in his thinking about her. He promises to stay away from her and advises her to stay away from his daughter as well. Bharti breaks down as Armaan leaves from there without a second glance. Bharti asks Payal to leave her alone for a little while and Payal does so reluctantly.

The next day, Payal comes to Bharti's house looking for her and finds out from Sudha that Bharti has not been home all night. Worried, Payal tries to call Bharti's cell but is discouraged to find that it is unreachable. Laxminarayan flips through the newspaper and is shocked to find a picture of Bharti being kissed by someone (Armaan).

Payal rushes over to Armaan's house and asks him about Bharti's whereabouts. Armaan tells her that he doesn't know and Payal tells him off for insulting her in public the day before. She shows him the newspaper clipping and warns him that Bharti is her best friend and that if anything happens to her, he would be responsible for it.

At the office, Amarjeet rants on about how he hates women and they're fantasies about marriage πŸ˜†

WORD OF THE DAY: ABHOR

Amarjeet tells Gyaan and Vinita that his wife called (funny scene πŸ˜†) and will be coming to Men's Universe. In the meantime, Jenny gets a call from Corolla (Amarjeet's wife) and rushes to tell Amarjeet. Jenny and Heerabhai spread the news around the office and madness ensues as everyone tries to clean up the place and get to work. Vinita tells Gyaan that it's best if Corolla doesn't find out about their relationship.

Corolla makes her grand entrance in Men's Universe and Amarjeet mistakes her for some random lady looking for a job πŸ˜† However, he is shocked to see her when he finally realizes who she is and calls her Kaushalya 🀣 She dismisses this mistake and says that she still recognizes him after all these years as he still looks as funny as he did before. Everyone welcomes Corolla into the office and Gyaan tries to impress her with flowers πŸ˜† Vinita and Corolla have a nice reunion which Amarjeet interferes in. Corolla asks him where Bharti is, explaining that she knows about him throwing Anu out of the office because of Bharti.

A large crowd is gathered around a body in the middle of an inner road. The police arrive and are shocked to see a bloodstained cloth covering a body. The police find a card and watch next to the body and upon closer look, it is shown to be Bhaskar's ID card πŸ˜²πŸ˜².

PRECAP: A funeral is being held for Bhaskar! πŸ˜•

--------------------------------------------------------

Verdict: Pretty good episode - the first scene was sad The whole Corolla fiasco in the office was hilarious!πŸ˜†Hahah and it's pretty obvious that Bhaskar...well in our case Bharti isn't dead...although i do wonder how the ID and watch got there!
Edited by shockalot - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Cool update thanks alot...:)
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the update.
Love the Halo Instrumental. 😊
I don't think Bhaskar is dead.
Someone might have stolen the Id.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
haha no problem guys!
Durga A., the halo instrumental is gorgeous isn't it? *Sigh*
haha he's definately not dead, well in this case, Bharti's definately not dead haha but i do wonder how the ID got there!
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess bhartikar must hv witnessed an accident or sumthng.. n she cud have stopped to help de injured person wen her ID  cud hv fell down πŸ€”
jassie_17 thumbnail
excellent update yaar...can't wait for the next episode....Surely bhaskar's ID must have fallen near someone who might have had an accident or death......
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very good updateπŸ‘
I felt bad for Bharti, I wonder where she is.
What will Payal do when she will know about Bhaskar/ Bharti's death?
What will Armaan do? will Payal tell him that Bharti is also dead?
I know that Bharti is safe. But I can't wait to see what happens today

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyy nice update.. thanksss..
i too m sure.. bharti cant be dead.. it is some KK's chaal ;)
richa94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update!!!