Written Update 29th Sept

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys

I am back with the updates, It isn't as long as usual as I am busy but its short and detailed so enjoy.

Maulik runs into the house and Taru is following him. He is giving her evils.  You are calling me beta, you are my mother, what sort of mother doesn't tell her son she is his mother and from Maulik Mayahvanshi to Maulik Waghela. I know understand why Hiten got away with doing whatever he wanted to do cause everyone saw DM and I now understand because I am not DM's son. Taru is getting all upset hand on head. I am a theif's son, I am not a waaris to this house my father is my mama, why did you lie to me. Why did you keep me away from my father? Taru slaps Maulik. Hit me, did you hit me as a mother or a Fai? Taru takes him and says you want to know the truth. Taru this about the time DM went abroad, I went through an incident, Kanji saved me, we got married and then I was pregnant we were going to run away, but the day we were meant to run away he didn't come I broke down, I couldn't tell DM, I couldn't kill myself cause I was pregnant I told Bhabhi the truth, she was pregnant then as well, we won't tell anyone the truth and then we will say she has had twin. Kanji knew I was pregnant, he came to take you but my mistake to DM's son, and you stayed with me. Bhabhi made you her son cause you can have a name a house and I can have a right to stay with you, we kept this a secret and no one knows the truth. It hurts when you call me Fai and someone else Ma but I have told you the truth, if you think I am wrong I will accept any punishment. Maulik leaves from there.

Outside at the Pooja, Khemi goes to Santo saying I need to talk to you, what's going on between you and Malik why are you divorcing him and now you are at the haven? Santo is like its a facade. Arjun realises Khemi is upset, Khemi is like we were just talking about are sorrows and happiness and how you look after me. Arjun is like you didn't mention anything about the debt. She is like no. He is like Santo shouldn't know. Hiten overhears. Monghi comes and says I want you to meet my friends. Hiten comes and says I overheard your conversation, Khemi tells him about the mortgage she is like we will pay the debt off. Hiten is like I can help you if you want. Khemi is like I can't ask for your help, cause Arjun is part of my decision as well, she is like I can't hurt his feelings.

Santo in her room taking all the jewellery off.  She is taking the managsutra off and has a flashback off how she took it off before and she just holds on to it.

DM in his room thinking, Santo comes there you hear her payal. She is like the Havan has end I came to return the Sari and Jewellary, She is still wearing the managsutra and it gets stuck to the bundle, DM helps her out. She starts to leave. DM just sits there.

Taru in her room upset and crying. She looks up and Maulik is there holding her feet and crying. He is like forgive me Ma, and starts crying at her feet. Maulik what can I do I have always been Mayahvanshi I can't handle the fact that Kanji is my dad, but the truth is Ma that I am your son. Forgive me. Taru is like its not your fault, the problem was our circumstances. They hug they are both crying. Taru is like I am really happy you called me Ma. She is like say it once more. Maulik is like Ma. Taru is like you will have to call me Fai in front of everyone, don't worry my love will always remain the same. Remember one thing you are DM's son not Kanji's son, I am your mother but for the rest your life I will be your Fai.

Santo is looking at her Managlasutra remembering her moments with DM. Then she remembers the signing of the divorce papers. Ba is watching her she comes over. Ba is like you returned the Sari and Jewellary but you didn't return the Manglasutra why? I didn't want to wear that's why I returned it but I need to wear it for the Haven, she is like I don't have the strength to return it, DM didn't ask for it back as well he wants the relationship to work as well Ba is happy and leaves

Episode ends.

I loved Maulik today brilliant performance, He was brilliant when he went to ask for forgiveness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks niki for the quik update......😊

Maulik was superb today.. he has improved a lot in his acting...👏
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Niki darling for the update 😃   Fab as usual😊

The dumbos from other forums better not copy your update today, Niki.  Please add, that your update are not to be copied without your permission and that they should give you due credit😡  I hear that the  A.Comm and Desi F  are stealing these updates, and boldly posting them without permission.  Lazy idiots😡
Mallika113 thumbnail
Maulik was tops today. Shardul's acting was fab!  I cried along with him😭

I felt sorry even for Taru, having a son who can't call her ma without bringing down the house with DM's wrath.  It might come out, then only DM will let Subhi go for her betrayal
ammoos thumbnail
Rasika joshi is a fabuloues actress, she potrayed taru so well today...

@malli they have already stared their work....😡
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Rasika joshi is a fabuloues actress, she potrayed taru so well today...

@malli they have already stared their work....😡

Ok, I will get acct there and kick their b@*&s😡
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update!!!! Ok I will say that Taru and Maulik scenes were awesome but I still don't like her and she is still keeping secrets and I am still of the mind set that once it comes out she will have hell to pay. (She deserves that hell also) and the sanraj moments were a step in the right direction lets hope they continue.
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Moti has plumbed new depths today. i thought she genuinely loved her brother but turns out she's using him as well. horrible cow. hope DM gives her a proper what-for.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Moti will always remain selfish.  I don't know how she convinced the angel Subhi mata to keep quiet about Maulik.  I wonder if Subhi knew that her own son was taken and Taru's son remained behind and was treated as DM's son. From the way Taru talks, it seems that Subhi knew everything😡
ammoos thumbnail
Malli the answer is just there.... if subhi was an angel then she would have definitelt volunteered to keep the secret about Maulik..... i feel that lost baby is still alive and will be revealed later when the CVs will be out of ideas....😉