*GuRLz Vmz* Dil Mera Churaya Kyon-KaJen Mix (19/7)

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
NOTE FOR MODERATORS  - Please don't close this thread as I really don't wanna litter the forum with my mixes by opening new threads everytime I make a new mix. Thank you! 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms7REtzpeZg[/YOUTUBE]

Dil Mera Churaya Kyon - KaJen Farewell Mix  (NEW)

This is a farewell mix on Armaan and Riddhima with Jennifer Winget as Riddhima. Its dedicated to all KaJen fans, especially Miya who requested me for this song long back. So sorry for the delay, sweety!

Hope you people like it!

Musu Musu Hasi - KaJen Mix

This mix is dedicated to my cute si friend - Miya 😃 Love ya comments!
Its on the song from the movie Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi on Karan and Jennifer (KaJen). Hope you guys like it! 😊

Jaana Suno (Hum Tum Pe Marte Hain) - KaSh Mix

This is a cute love story between KaSh on the song from the movie Khamoshi. Its dedicated to Shihij - I'm so sorry I couldn't make it on the song you wanted. Hope you like it! 😊

Chodo Na Mujhe - KaJen, MaYur, SaJan, Michi and MaNeet 

This is a random mix on the song from the movie Rules - Pyaar Ka Superhit Formula on 5 couples - Mayank Nupur, KaJen, Samrat Gunjan, Milind Prachi and Geet Maan.
I hope you guys like it 😊

Fix You - Coldplay - KaSh Mix

This mix is based on the song - Fix You from Coldplay.
Riddhima is devastated as Armaan breaks up with her. Yet even in her agony, she turns to that one person who is the cause of it all for comfort. She finds solace in his presence, and he falls in love with her again somewhere along the way.

~ Dedicated to new beginnings ~

Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar -
KaSh Mix

This mix is on the song from the movie MP3, and is based on 3 couples - Mayur, Sajan and KaSh. Please do comment and let me know your views 😊

Tu Muskura - KaSh and KaJen Mix 

Portrays the "moving on" phase of life where Armaan learns to live with the memories of his first love (KaSh) and accepts the love of another woman (KaJen) on the song Tu Muskura from the movie Yuvvraaj.
This video is not made to offend the fans of any of the jodis. Its just a story I wished to depict through this mix and is meant to entertain.

Mehfuz Hoon - KaJen Mix   

My mix on KaJen on the song Mehfuz by Euphoria. Though it can be called a sad mix on them, I have put in a slightly different ending which just might be worth watching. I have tried to depict love as a force which sustains a person even in the most adverse of circumstances.
This is my first mix on KaJen, and I really hope you will like it. Please let me know your opinions/criticisms as they can motivate me and help me improve my work in future as well 😊

Crush - KaSh Mix

My mix on KaSh from the song "CRUSH" by David Archuleta. Please do watch and comment! 😊

Aa Jao Meri Tamanna - Kash Mix

My mix on KaSh from the song "Aa Jao Meri Tamanna" from the movie Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.. with a twist! Please watch and comment 😃

Jab Se Tere Naina - KaSh Mix

Love this couple totally!! This mix is on KaSh as well as Samrat Gunjan (MJHT) and Varun Roshni (LNMDJ) on the song from Saawariya. Do watch and comment! 😃

Tum Mile (Remix) - KaSh Mix

This is my first KaSh mix, including two other couples - Mayank Nupur (MJHT) and Varun Roshni (LNMDJ). Please do let me know if you liked it.
Edited by gurl-enchanted - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
I made a new VM on the song Jab Se Tere Naina. Please do comment! 😊
anamika.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey lovely work ya! really loved the song and the scenes!
BlackWitch thumbnail
Hey thanx yaar!! I'm glad you liked it 😊

Originally posted by: DrSidMrsWahi

I love it!! Great work!!

BlackWitch thumbnail
Thanks, Anamika 😊 I'm so happy you liked it!!

Originally posted by: anamika.sharma

hey lovely work ya! really loved the song and the scenes!

BlackWitch thumbnail
Hey guys, please do watch my new vid Crush. Your comments are valuable for me 😊
shihij07 thumbnail
i really loved it!your work is praiseworthy.beautiful.
infinite stars from my side,especially for the crush mix⭐️⭐️.....and on and on........
iram4eva thumbnail
fantastic work...beautifully put togther......hope derz more to cum....:)
BlackWitch thumbnail
Thanks soooo muchh!! Ofcourse there is more to come. I totally love KaSh!! 😃😃

Originally posted by: shilpa4eva

fantastic work...beautifully put togther......hope derz more to cum....:)

BlackWitch thumbnail
Thankoooooooooooooooo 😃😃😃