25 Sept - written update

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Om Sri Ganeshay Namah

Lord Paratpar is happy with demon Dhumraksh's tapasya and gives him his desired weapon. Before Dhumraksh can get the weapon, Mahotkat catches it and takes the form of child Ganesh.
Dhumraksh - Return my divine weapon to me.
Ganeshji - I will not.

Dhumraksh uses all his power but is not able to get the weapon from Ganeshji. Finally Ganeshji uses the same divine weapon on Dhuraksh and kills him. Then he comes back to human form. By now Kashi naresh also reaches there. He sees the dead body of the demon.
Kashi naresh - Vinayak, what is this leela of yours?
Mahotkat - If Dhuraksh had got that weapon then demons would have become so powerful that it would be impossible to defect them. Therefore, even before the weapon could reach Dhuraksh, I caught it and used it on him.

Kashi naresh bows to Mahotkat. Mahotkat raises his hand in blessings.

Devantak hears about Dhumraksh's death.
Devantak - My respectable uncle's death indicates that some powerful incarnation is born on Earth.
Mahamantri - You are right, maharaj. When king Dhumraksh was about to receive the divine weapon from Lord Paratpar, then a boy with long trunk caught it and killed king Dhumraksh with it. Kashi naresh was also there. So let me go.

Dhumraksh's sons Jagan and Manu are also there. They go to avenge their father's death. They stop Kashi naresh's chariot on the way.
Kashi naresh - O mighty demons, I am going to Kashi with my priest for completing my son's marriage ceremony.
Jagan, Manu - Do not act innocent. We know that you killed our father by treachery. We will kill you and avenge our father's death. Get down from the chariot.
Kashi naresh and Mahotkat get down.
Kashi naresh - Where are you taking us? I have no hand in your father's death.
Jagan, Manu - Our father was killed before your eyes. If you wanted, you could have saved him the way our father saved your life from demon king Narantak

Kashi naresh remembers a past incident. Narantak was going to kill him when Dhumraksh comes there.
Dhumraksh - Stop Narantak. You are not going to achieve anything by killing Kashi naresh.
Narantak - I have killed so many kings. If this coward king also gets killed, then what is the harm?
Dhumraksh - If a king accepts your supremacy, rules his kingdom and gives you suitable price, then what is the harm?
Narantak - Then it is fine, uncle. I will not kill him. You decide the price and the rules of peace treaty with him.

Kashi naresh - Mighty demons, what could I do when suddenly your father got killed? It is all because of Kashyap's son Mahotkat. I was not even aware and he killed king Dhumraksh.

Naman, Manu - We will kill Kashyap's son. We will not spare your life either. After that we will even destroy your family.
Kashi naresh thinks - I was a fool that I brought this boy with him. Now I have to try to save my life by sacrificing Mahotkat's life.
Kashi naresh - I have no hand in king Dhumraksh's death. I could not even imagine that this son of a priest will do such a hateful job. If you want, you can take this boy with you and spare my life.

Devi Parvati is worried because of Kashi naresh's behaviour. She expresses her worry to Lord Shiv.
Parvati - Kashi naresh talked about his being kshatriya and promised to Aditi that he would take care of Mahotkat. And today he is handing over Mahotkat to cruel demons. I am worried about Mahotkat.
Shiv - Do not worry. Mahotkat will handle this situation very well. Kashi naresh's character shows the weakness of people on Earth. On seeing death, even highly knowledgeable people and mighty lose their sense. When faced with death, they want to do whatever they can to save their life. Without any worries, enjoy son Mahotkat's leela.
Parvati - As you say. Now I am not worried.

Mahotkat - King, what are you saying? You promised my mother to always protect me. Did you forget your promise and your duty as a kshatriya?
Kashi naresh - You killed king Dhumraksh without my permission. If you had discussed with me, then king Dhumraksh would not have been killed. This is all because of you. I have no hesitation in handing you over to these mightly demons.
Jagan, Manu - The time has come for both of you to get killed.

Kashi naresh runs and hides behind a tree. Manu and Jagan try to kill Mahotkat but their weapons suddenly disappear. Mahotkat takes the form of child Ganesh. The demons try to catch him but cannot. Finally Mahotkat severes their heads.

Kashi naresh falls on Mahotkat's feet.
Kashi naresh - Lord, I had lost my senses due to fear. Please give me punishment and let me repent for my sin.
Mahotkat - King, there is no use repenting like this. Situations force people to make wrong decisions. I am your family priest's son. It is my duty to always seek your welfare. Forget whatever happened here. Get rid of all fear and worries and let us go to Kashi.

Precap - Demons again stop Kashi naresh's chariot.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks avinash for writting from my behalf. from next week i will start updating again on my days as exam now over😛