Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am a little bit confused as to,  why they show Mohit very thoughtful when Nandini
didnot laugh at his joke and starting crying. 😲

Do creatives want to show Mohit & Nandini pairing up.?  

A very strong feeling comes in my mind that may be this is possible.

What do you ppl say regarding this?

anu-s thumbnail
May be Mohit knows someone & would introduce someone to nandini .

Because the actress  who played as Nandini has once said in her interview that my love interest would be soon introduced in the show.

But Mohit is already introduced in the show, so may be he is someone new.πŸ˜•

Really confused ppl, it is mohit or someone else. πŸ˜•

Any guesses.

Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Shanta, now you know that Akshara doesn't want Naitik to touch her....(u said it na in ur post tht when she pushes him away that means she wants him to come closer..try again)

I meant that when girls get shy and pushes her hubby away, or moves away that doesnt mean .. give up..it just means that she is shy......There is just a difference between the NO means NO....and No means I am shy..but i still want u 2 come closer...that's what I meant to say...he needs 2 learn that there are different meanings for NO....Akshara is not ready 4 the physical stuff yet..(she's stilll stuck on the stages).......lol......so he did read her right....that was more of a future reference 4 him...πŸ˜‰

i kno that she needs time 4 some comfort level....I am not saying that she needs 2 go straight 2 consummation...but there are alot of other moments she missing out on....she is sooo into these stupid stages that she is not realizing that she is messing up a very memorable time in her life...Yea, when ppl achieve these stages they accomplish true luv, and a solid relationship....but no1 knows how long it may take individuals 2 achieve it all...It varies on the couple...4 some it may take yrs, 4 some days, and 4 some they might never even get there....so is it  worth it 2 be focused on achieving something soo bad that your are missing out on actually what is happening around u...a chance 2 get closer, a chance 4 luv 2 get deeper, a chance to connect with some1 on an intimate level...I am not saying intimate is only physical act it self...but all the other stuff is also needed 2 connect in a deeper more meaningful way...

BTW charu I luved the VM's u did 4 Karan & Naitik...they came out very niceπŸ‘
Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

but what did she say bec. of which nandini got offended? if she's saying tht she's lucky to have a good husband and sasural, where does nandini come in picture? πŸ˜•

ya i cant for monday.
akshara to kabhi kisi ko hurt nhin karti to phir aska nishana aj nandini kyon bani??πŸ˜†
ash_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

🀣🀣... they are just building up a story around her.. and i am sure it will be nothing..

i was laughing at her whn she was crying she was crying like a child jaise kisi nai knife sai aski nerve cut kardi hoπŸ˜†
ash_Arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

hey why does not Vishambhar builts an ashram 4 dadi in Badrinath or sum other holy place......wahan par she can give pravachans.....her pravachans is just too much......y dint she gave it to da people of her times, kam se kam ek toh sudhar aata, India ki populatioon control ho jaata........

yaar.........Dadi's pravachan is against all lovers....jo aagey bhi badh chuke honge woh bhi peechhe hat jaate......valentines day mein koi bhi unhe yaad nahi karega..........kitno ki ghar barbaad kar degi yeh pravachans.....n Akshara hai jo unhe bohot Mahann samajh rahi hai.......baad mein pata chalega dat wat she had dun by listening to her...... πŸ˜†

i agree dadi to ashram main choor do YRKKH sudhar jaigaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ash_Arshi thumbnail

Naitik toh treated Akshara like a deviji frm beginning...aaj toh he almost said it..."dadi toh hai hi genuis, aap bhi kam nahi hai" 🀣

badrinath aashram is a good idea...pehle Dadi, then Daddaji can also join her...and after some years, Akshara will take over ..Akshara in badrinath aashram, Naitik in sanyas aashram

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hilarioius
guys u r really funny im still laughing
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what an episode........thankgod atleast one nice episode........
oh akshara ko showoff karna hai........
the moment sahe said main sab kuch thukra sakti hu i could not belive she is same akshara.........
was it only me or someone else also notice when they were to going to sit in the park they were at a lot of distance from each other.

Originally posted by: pinky35

what an episode........thankgod atleast one nice episode........

oh akshara ko showoff karna hai........

the moment sahe said main sab kuch thukra sakti hu i could not belive she is same akshara.........

was it only me or someone else also notice when they were to going to sit in the park they were at a lot of distance from each other.

yeah she said she had to show it to everyone that Naitik cares for her...so she thinks Naitik truely cares for her or not? πŸ˜•
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah she said she had to show it to everyone that Naitik cares for her...so she thinks Naitik truely cares for her or not? πŸ˜•

she is confused over everything.......now in water will she throw a stone to check that.......