24th September Written Update

Chait-Jenn-4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

24th Written Update
                                                 Enjoy...../Comment/Views

Part 1

The Episdoe starts with....... Rajinder is in the Park sitting on the bench thinking, about what's on his mind.  Hey father!!!  Rajinder- are  you trying to pester me?
How can i not reconigse you father. Father your children must have grown.  The big one is getting married soon. (to that Rajeev Bhalla). 😡😡 'Manju  says "they have broken the marriage.''

Anuj  asks:"who are they to break the marriage? " Chacha- replies "they i have said they don't consult this marrigae. ''Anuj  asks:"who are they to call off this marrige.?"😡😡 
Milli says: "Bro  those people have insulted Chacha ji.  whateva, baba did was right."

'Manju says:  be quite relationship do we save so easily''  '' Anita is also, a girl even she has right to get married. '' I am a mother, i can understand what pain she must be going through.'Neetu, Beta bring your father back. ''

Neetu says: " yes mom. Neetu, and Milli go to look for their father. 
'Manju  says:"Anuj Anuj listen, where  are you going? Anuj  please listen to me."

Rajinder  asks :"- were you looking for me? ' but i can never commit  such  mistake. (don't  know what Anju's father siad exactly.) Where's there no respect for me in this house, in that house none of my children will ge married there.

Rajinder says:"simmon come, on get some nice sweets. anuj,   if you think what Anita's father done,  is right then you can marry Anita''.

"Today we have got everything, today whatever has happened, is th not the day to cry or be sad. ' Manju ji today you will make obageen that with yellow, lentles.  Surinder you also, have dinner  with us before you leave. ''

Surinder says: " i think it's quite, late now and i should leave OK as you wish.

Milli our father, is too great yaar, Simi is praying to mata rani. Maa tha rani what is happening in my house? Simi  says: "Plz make everything better in my house maa tha rani."  Simmi turns, around and see's Anita bro and smiles.

Part 2

Simmi is giving directions to Abhi.(aww they look, so cute together.)😛 ''Abhi  says:"thank you, you  have made my life, today i want to say thnx and shake hands with you. "

Abhi says thnx and leaves from there!! the bells drop from Abhi's hand. Rajeev gets out of the car and sees Simi. (i hate Rajeev). 😡

Ravjeev, says:
 "simmi ji, you here!!!... hi Neetu, hi Milli. btw how come your here, see you simmi, ji i love you simmi ji. (love my foot.).
Rajeev says:" something esle and Simmi ji says somehting else.  Anuj is walking on the street looking sad. '

Chacha says: Anju what's happeing? Do you think your father, doesn't love you?.

Rajinder say;" you must be worrying that this will effect neetu's marrigae and Millies marriage. Anita comes to the Sethi house, '

Manju  asks:"Anita beta tum. ''Beta ji you, here'"
Anita, replies:"  i have left that house forever. Episode ends on Anita.

i hope u liked this update.

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update!!! Can't wait for more. And I think Everybody hates Rajiv 😆Edited by zfan - 14 years ago
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the great update :)

LOL
love you simmi, ji i love you simmi ji.

haha rajiv is hilarious 😆

ramas thumbnail
thanks for the great update. I like this simi  abhi story.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks... detailed one!
Chait-Jenn-4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for liking  the update. I know i have to improve.
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.
pinky9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
did not understand this update at all
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much for this update..keep it up!!Edited by Divzfan - 14 years ago