24th Set - Jawala bani Jyoti..meow!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello to the Lovely Bandini friends.......
I have lotsa catching up to do, so if I make a mistake...Here, use the danda to maro..
Not me... but Ektaa Mata for making such confusing shows......😊

The show starts with Maulik doing Peek-A-Boo & Maachis Ki tilli going.,....
Haan so you want to know the truth na...
Come I will tell you the truth......

Suddenlt shift of place & scenario.....Cham Cham Karnti Santo is coming down to perform
& Dhaaan taaa Naaa....
She performs Garba with 3 or is it 4 Matkis on her head...
Zooon in to DM's face who is zapped.....
As Santu starts performing...he gets up...filmi style & starts reminiscing about Shubi....apparently she
too had performed the same dance.
DM sees Her as Shubi, Baa is happy with her success!

We are back to Maachis Ki Tilli going through some bag, she pulls out a book covered in red makhmaal ka kapda....Hmmmm
Pulls out an album & shows her wedding pic of her & Kanji.....
Maulik looks like he is just swallowed a Diamond......
Maachis puts a spin to the tale & tells him that it was her moment of weakness.
She tells him that other than Shubi no one knew about their truth.
Maulik is listening to all this with wide-mouth-open!
She tells him that Kanji gave him a Ghaav that has not been filled yet....
She thinks Kanji deceived her....did not turn up when she was waiting for him..
& is about to speak more.....when sadbudhi dawns..she realizes that she must say no more!
She tells him this Raaz ke Bhagidaar are Maulik Maachis & Santu!
Maulik is confused why Maachis has kept these pictures until now.....& that too lapatoed in
Red makhmaal ka kapda.....
Maachis says, since her Love was Amar Prem types True!!!.....*Everyone stop laughing*
They show downstairs people playing garba...here Maachis is playing emotional Garba!

Next maulik is shown is back in him room & decides to take revenge from "that" kanji!
Maachis is suddenly remorse...she goes to maa Durga & confesses that she only spilled half truth
about her & kanji......She is asking god's blessing for this house....
Dhaan taa Naa...Omnipresent Mata Santu appears instead & listens to the whole Durga Maa & Macchis covo.

Here DM the great is standing alone thinking about Shubi & Santu..
Meghana-know-it-all comes in & says she needs to speak to him...
She is still very annoyed with DM for the way he behaved with Santu Mata.
She is in lecture-giving-mode.....Press the button & start!
She launches into how Mahaan Mahaanta-ki-Devi Santu is, & that it's unfair that she has NEVER been treated as bahu or wife in this house......
DM brings up the age difference issue....a bit too late & a bit too slow...
Meghana-Know-it-all bull dozes him....totally!
She tells him that he STILL looks for Shubi In Santu!
DM ki bolti is baandh for once....
My LION forgets to roar...& when he tries..it sounds like Whipy one!
Freeze!

Moment of the Day: DM getting up Filmi style when he see Santu doing the Shubi dance!
Scene of the Day: Meghana-Know-it-all bull dozing apna Sher-Dil-DM!
Dialogue of the Day: Maachis telling Maulik that he Bhavnaa were Sacchi.....such great sense of Humor!!!
Not bad....not good......Just plain Ektaa style episode......
Watch it to see Sher bana meow meow scene in the end! 😆
Love ~N~
Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
 That was hilarious Nupur. Thank you very much for making this heart breaking episode into a funny one..
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nups for the fun update!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nupur for the fun update.

I was opposed to Santu being made a Subhi clone from the beginning and wanted her to have her own identity. Apparently, that did not happen. Now everyone is hell bent on selling her as a Subhi clone to DM. Not liking it again.

If DM is to accept Santu it should be for the person and human being she is with her own identity and not because she is a Subhi clone and because everybody says so.
-aditi- thumbnail
Missed your updates Nupur!They are cracking as always🤣Thanks so much for this great update too😳😛
Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Nupur That was great good to have you back with the updates!!

Does Taru realise that the half truth is more deadly than the full truth!
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Typical Taru only half truths and now when it all comes out she will look like the fool instead of the victim she tried to portray herself as and by the way thank you for the wonderful update the humor was needed in this confusing episode. I for one am with everyone else when they say quit trying to portray Santu as DM's dead wife its disgusting and unfair to Santu. But they have been doing it from the get go comparing Santu and subhi it seems they meaning the family and Megs want Subhi back and aren't really accepting Santu but I guess we all wanted them to accept her that we were willing to take what we could get but today's show made me realize why settle for second best when the best is out there and Santu should leave so that everyone can accept her for her and not just a living representation of a dead woman.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

I was opposed to Santu being made a Subhi clone from the beginning and wanted her to have her own identity. Apparently, that did not happen. Now everyone is hell bent on selling her as a Subhi clone to DM. Not liking it again.

If DM is to accept Santu it should be for the person and human being she is with her own identity and not because she is a Subhi clone and because everybody says so.

I agree H....this whole effort by the BT creative team in making Santu A Shubhi is annoying!
Arre Shubhi Shubi hai...Santu santu hai...leave the two alone...
Vaise bhi everytime Santu would say " Thhaaankuuuu!" I bet Shubi must be cringing in the heaven!!! 😆 😆

Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

I agree with u. Please dont make Santo as replica of Subhi. Let her have her own identity.
DM is a grown up man. He had seen life and he can judge things better. Let him realise  Santu himself.
To me there need not be some external force to unite them .

I feel happy if they stop showing Santo always hearing (read hidden truths) while people talk.

Edited by Sri_Nidhi - 14 years ago
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u Nupur for the wonderful update.

It is truly Ekta style.