Of first dates, and other things(mostly PriDa.):-p

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Date of the day: Our beloved guy and his girl, on their first date ever. And our dude dressed up for the date in red, can just imagine how much this date means to him.πŸ˜›He subconsciously wants to totally floor her.

Line of the day: Damz telling Pri ' Main nahi, hum ja rahe hain. Liked how she stressed on 'hum'. Boy,  how is Pri going to deal with so much sweetness from his girl!

Smile of the day: Both Pri and Da smiling after she chooses to sit in the front. Da's smile here was so flirtatious, and Pri looked kinda stunned by this gesture and a whole lot of emotions that followed. Why are you surprised though, dude? Didn't her hints yesterday tell you she was going to take you as her date, not her freaking BG.

Respect of the day: How Damz addressed the caretakers of her favorite restaurant as 'Auntie/Uncle'..Damz is not the snob we believed her to be when this show started.

Friendly tidbit of the day: Damz sharing memories of her favorite restaurant with him, telling him that she has always come there alone, and this is the first time she has come with someone. Like the fact that Mongoose Skin never had the privilege of accompanying her to her favorite restaurant. LOVED how Pri was secretly thrilled at the idea of being her first date ever there.( You don't need to tell us, Pri, we know it even if you don't say a word.)

Understanding of the day: Pri analyzing her words and deducing the meaning that she doesn't trust people easily and that she doesn't have many friends. He reads her so well, understands everything about her like they've been together forever.

Heart-to-Heart of the day: Damz having a heart-to-heart with Pri on family and friends and inquiring about his family, in reply to which he keeps quiet until darkness falls to change the subject automatically. Damz considers him a friend, and Pri? Well, she's his employer who he is after with vengeful intentions, a lot more than just an employer to his heart, and he is kinda in love with her, even if he doesn't share a word about his family.

Retort of the day: Damz teasing him about the fact that he doesn't seem to have many friends either since he is so serious.(read such a khadoos)

Darkness of the day: The restaurant going dark and Damz holding Pri's hand for support (our girl is afraid of the dark it seems? OK. Or maybe the female leads of every show require to be afraid of the dark so that they can hold on to their guys in times like these. Fine!), then apologizing for it, and Pri replying that its OK, the dark must have scared her. Loved his light and teasing tone.

Stare of the day: Pri turning to look at her while leaving to check on Auntie/Uncle, (for what reason though, no idea. He just had to leave to turn and stare at her I suppose)Damz asking him 'what happened' when he keeps staring at her, him replying 'Bus yunhi'. Yeah, we are all aware that you LOVE staring at her without any reason at all, bus yunhi..

Reminder of the day: Liked that Pri had to remind himself to stick to revenge. For the nth time, our dude is lost..

Gesture of the day: How he kept staring at her, how he couldn't help it.

Lovely fact of the day: Auntie saying Pri and Damz are a couple made for each other ,and uncle asking if love happened at first sight for them, and further inquiring if it happened during their fights. My guess, first sight, and then the fights provided the fuel that only added to the fire that was always there..

Reply of the day: Pri replying to the above with 'she hates me', and Damz denying this. Aww, Damz..You're a natural, love your spontaneity.

Mischief of the day: Damz telling Pri it shows on his face that he can't dance, when Pri says he doesn't know how to dance, and won't. Damz teasing him about this and his chauvinistic lines. Keep doing it, girl, you're the one with the power to put him in his place.

Attitude of the day: Pri giving major attitude to Damz, and repeating that he won't dance. Our indifferent and arrogant dude is back.

Jealousy of the day: The green-eyed monster rearing its head when Dam starts dancing with another guy. LOVED how Pri couldn't stand it for a sec and came and told the guy off politely. Jealous much, Pri? And Damz enjoying his jealousy, and understanding why he did that. Girl knows her guy well..

Excuse of the day: Pri telling Damz he told the guy off because he didn't seem right, and since he is her BG, therefore he had to do this. Yeah, Prithvi.. Bodyguards really get jealous when some random guy dances with their employer. No, we knew.

Play of the day:
Rosh hiding in Varun''s apartment, and the hide and seek that followed.

Tying of the day: Rosh trying to tie Baba Kamdev's magic charm on Varun's arm, when the poor guy was enjoying a nap.

'Wake up' call of the day: Varun waking up to scare Rosh. Spooky..

Ambiguity of the day: Didn't understand a word that came out of Goldie's mouth. Her dialogue delivery can seriously damage our ears, we are mere mortals after all..

SaVni moment of the day: Sam waiting for Avni and saying to himself that she's there, and then turning to find her standing there.

Moment of the day: Pri and Da on the dance floor, Pri holding Da's hand, placing it on his shoulder and bringing her close so that they can dance. His every gesture screamed confidence in himself and his girl and he seemed like a man who has every right to do so, to dance with this lady..Boy, that was dope..

Missed the last part..Will edit when i get to watch it.. Did the dance happen?

Edit 1: OK, just read today's update..It says the dance didn't happen, there was just a prelude to it..Phew! I'm relieved. Didn't want to miss it.

Edit 2: Edited the post to make it easier to read, and to stick to my old style..😳

Edit 3:
Edited to add the 'moment of the day' and SaVni scene after watching the parts I had missed earlier..😳

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved ur update dear ...
well ... the dance did not take place 😭 ... bt jus that pri took damz hand and placed it on his shoulder ... jus that much ...
@lnmdj_greatfan.Thanks, hon..

Yes, they're surely trying to kill us with all these teasers. Aww, don't worry..They'll have to show the dance tomorrow..
sarah: πŸ€—  Thanks for the lovely post, missed today's episode,

u know i never realized it before since i usually used to watch and read ur posts, but tonite will be the first time i will doing the reverse and i can almost visualize every scene and possibly every expression of the actors......

Thank u for the most beautiful post, will watch and come back to the post later....
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK this is making me crazy excited Sarah...honestly if my boss gets mad, i am blaming you...serioulsy very much blaming you.
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know about Damini but I totally got floored by seeing such a hot dude in cherry red shirt... man his looks were not enuff that he is trying to kill us with his dressing style too... pls Pri have some pity on poor grls like me... my heart is very weak unlike Damini I won't be able to stand my grounds and I'am already going weak in my knees... only God cud help me now... Yaar someone pls tell me where can I get such hot and happening B.G (signs lustly)

@ Shwets..Pleasure is all mine, Shwets..Glad if I could be of any assistance..πŸ€—It was a really good episode, and a PriDa one for the most part..You'll enjoy it loads..

And thanks a million for those kind words..

@ Leaves..Eheheheh..OK, if your boss scolds you, tell him to deal with me..:-p

Edit: Eh eh, Tina..Whenever you unravel the mystery of how to find such a hot BG, do let me know the secret too..I want an exact replica of Pri if he's reserved for Damz.. Red+Pri= Hotness!😳
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prida: loved how she held his put of nowhere...and thier teasing moments were precious...even the aunty and uncle have realized that they're made for each other..when will prithvi and damini realize?...i guess we have to wait and watch...they were playing the title song in the background and i loved it!...this is what it's supposed to be...

I loved the part about the 'adiyal ghoda' and he said she hates me...awwww...soo cute!...i have to say that they both looked really cute today...red and green...chandana looks good in anything seriously...

OMG...thier nok jhok that i was complaining about came back!!! yay!!...'you can think whatever you want, but i'm not going to dance vance'...haaye!!

ooooo...hes jealous!...yes!...sarah, do you know how happy this makes me?...i'm smiling like crazy right here....
wow the way he pulls her towards him was sooo wow!..i almost stopped breathing!...

Varni: ok the way varun was pretty scary..i would be scared for my life in front of this guy...

did you see the new title page of LNMDJ...it has sameer and avni hugging...

Savni: as usual cute...but sameer maybe taking this revenge thing so far...i mean what has the poor girl ever done to him?...
Edited by anju101 - 14 years ago
Anju..Why would I mind, friend? Love your replies..
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as usual havent seen the show yet ...except the part where he says he wont dance and gals shudnt be asking for a dance ....... well is it me or prithvi was actually looking liek a complete langoor today πŸ˜†
why the hell he was wearing such a loud color .......damini n prithvi togetrh were luking liek a complete christmas tree  πŸ˜† with santaclause πŸ˜†

and rest of teh comments tomorrow after watching teh whole show