what's Yuvraaj aim is??

mr.superkool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys guys can anyone guess out what is yuvraaj aim is.....???

yesterday we saw him is full too super duber high type of attitude way....when shanky comes he be like as if he is came for some badla or so type.....????

if no reason then why he his doing that all stupid attitude things....

i guess armaan ka bhai hoga ....shanky hamesha uske barey main hi sochta hai badla le raha hoga ๐Ÿ˜‰i mean six months acting chinney ke liye karan ki๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mr.superkool - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic_dunes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think ...maybe one of his relatives must have died in sanjeevani durin their treatment...so this yuvraaj has come here to seek revenge...๐Ÿ˜•
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i then he is the brother of armaan and he will hav a revenge from shanky
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
when sanjeevani -season one- was aired it was shown that shashank used to go to meet a boy somewhere in a boarding school on a hill station. maybe yuvraj is the same boy. this is just my guess (shades of masoom??)
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
he may be the brother of those two boys who got shot with ar. he may would have come to take badla from this hospital and its doctors Edited by hunder - 14 years ago
mr.superkool thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

he may be the brother of those two boys who got shot with ar. he may would have come to take badla from this hospital and its doctors

NO YAAR IF HE IS THE BRO OF THAT GUYS THEN WHY ONLY SHANKY YAAR....WHAT DID HE DO???

JUST A LIL GUESS THAT HE MIGHT BE A BRO OF ARMAAN'S...BUT WHAT EVER MIGHT BE HE IS A BIT MORE OF ATTITUDE SHOW OFF GUY....!!!

hunder thumbnail

may be one of his relative would have died because of a mistake by shashank

hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: mr.superkool

NO YAAR IF HE IS THE BRO OF THAT GUYS THEN WHY ONLY SHANKY YAAR....WHAT DID HE DO???

JUST A LIL GUESS THAT HE MIGHT BE A BRO OF ARMAAN'S...BUT WHAT EVER MIGHT BE HE IS A BIT MORE OF ATTITUDE SHOW OFF GUY....!!!

yaar if he was the bro of armaan then he would have been there for his engagement
mr.superkool thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

may be one of his relative would have died because of a mistake by shashank

yeah thats true this might be the reason ....par what ever might be....he looks odd in that look hai naa that serious face looks...!!!!

anyways this is prathik nice to meet u and also discuss with ya...!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
mr.superkool thumbnail
hey i was completely rite then if yuvi is armaan's bro i told u when he came itself...uske style andaz se lag hi raha tha....and by the way i hope main armaan ko wheel chair main nahi dhek sakta๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญtotally bad usko paralysed kardenge toh rakne ka kya mathlub hua......๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by mr.superkool - 14 years ago