Written update 23rd Sept.

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update dear. You have everything covered😃

Loved Baa today. With all of them ganging up, they will surely bring SanRaj together.
Looking forward to Santu's dance and DM's expressions tomorrow.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update.

Wonder what dance Santu will perform. The one that they usually do in the mandir during Navratri is the one where they carry a pot or numerous pots (upto 7) on their head and do the dance. The pot also has  a lighted diya in it.

If this is the one then I wonder how much they must have made Aasiya practice for it.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you for the update.

Wonder what dance Santu will perform. The one that they usually do in the mandir during Navratri is the one where they carry a pot or numerous pots (upto 7) on their head and do the dance. The pot also has  a lighted diya in it.

If this is the one then I wonder how much they must have made Aasiya practice for it.

Yes, hema she mentioned some saat something for the dance....plz clarify...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wow, Hema, that will be a fantastic dance.  I have seen it done in some movies.  Yep, Aasiya must have practiced a lot😆

By any chance, if she drops the pot on her foot, it will be DM to the rescue. We all know how he is when Santu gets injured😆😆  He will call her dufford and come and treat her.
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

I think she should make up a new dance... she can dance with the seven pots on her head, like all the twirl-y stuff and all like hand waving and she should then start throwing the pots, one by one, at DM's head. He'll probably try to run away but meghna can pin him down (she could totally take DM in a fight). then santu can carry on firing them one after another at his head.

Go on Santu, one for the team. You know you want to.
Edited by dipshit - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dipshit

I think she should make up a new dance... she can dance with the seven pots on her head, like all the twirl-y stuff and all like hand waving and she should then start throwing the pots, one by one, at DM's head. He'll probably try to run away but meghna can pin him down. then santu can carry on firing them one after another at his head.

Go on Santu, one for the team. You know you want to.

🤣 

I am so ready to watch this. I am sure Shanky-Kaddu and Hiten-Toral will help Meghna pin him down for sure. Ba will cheer Santu on to aim and throw.
Madhulina thumbnail
DMs family members have tried to bring him to his senses but failed .Hitting him right on the head will help.You are spot on Dips.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dips,

I am sooo ready to see it!!!!

🤣
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BLOOPER...hiten cudnt hav been so young wen subhadra died, cos suraj luks reali young.... ekta thinks we r all pagal....