Lost-aways..(PriDa today..)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
LOVED:

Pri and Damz again speaking at the same time.

Damz sharing her heart out with Pri.

Pri asking her so impulsively what she said to Ind after Damz told him Ind had asked for a patch up..It showed how her answer meant so much to him, because we are mostly being the real us when we act and say things on impulse, without giving it a thought. And loved how he realized that he was kinda crossing an invisible line and apologized pronto..

Damz asking him if she did the right thing.

Damz telling Pri she's gonna throw Mongoose Skin completely out of her life.⭐️

Pri telling her there doesn't exist a problem which she can't handle..

Pri telling her she shouldn't cry today, and reaching to wipe away her tears, but stopping short on seeing Ela watching them.

Ela being grateful to Pri for supporting Damz.., Ela suggesting they go on a date..What a mom! 👏Ela looking at PriDa together with a smile on her face. Awww..Dude's already got future mom-in-law's approval.

(Yes, maybe the above was both genuineness and revenge playing their parts, but being me, I LOVED it 😛)

Pri giving a deadly look to Ela when she tells him Damz is a softie at heart, and the hard side to her is just a facade for her mom's sake..

Pri complimenting Avni while talking to Sam, saying she is not a weakling, and won't surrender to his emotional blackmail easily. He has a lot of respect for Avni, he just isn't being fair to her..(OK, this isn't a PriDa moment but just felt like adding this)

Prithvi getting totally lost on seeing Damz descending the stairs, forgetting himself, Pri staring at her like she's his last resort, checking her out..Damz enjoying the attention and getting shy at the same time. Damz telling him indirectly to drop the holster and revolver,and indirectly implying he's more than just her bodyguard( Girl is fast..👏)..Pri forgetting his words while trying to compliment her, saying she looks really good in Indian wear, then adding she looks good in westerns too, stammering, then adding she looks good in everything, getting lost again..He was totally incoherent here..GK was at the top of his game..LOVED his expressions, lines, dialogue delivery, what his eyes said, everything..And Pri getting lost into Damz is dope..😍

HATED:

Prithvi telling Sam he has to weaken Avni in order to make Ela Gujral suffer..Pri, Hated you here..Poor Avni has done nothing to you, and she doesn't deserve this..

All the brothers rubbing their vengeful lines on our faces..The way it was done was cooler than it has ever been, because it was a sequence, but it hurts..

Moment of tomorrow..Pri and Damz dancing.. Is this the same life? I suppose it's their dream..At least one of them has to be dreaming this..And Pri is in red in the dance sequence, while he left/is leaving for the date in black..So, a dream?

Do they read this forum, BTW? We wanted a dance scene and discussed this recently, and they are giving us one..Maybe I'm being wishful and they were always going to do this..😛

P.S: Sorry guys, couldn't read and reply to all your posts in yesterday's thread..Got really busy, didn't even have time to breathe..😛 😳 Will read your replies there surely, and though its quite late for replying there now, but I just wanted you to know that I really value your opinion..😳

Edit:
I know I didn't discuss SaVni, VarNi here today, but they're dragging the SaVni Sindoor thing so much and delaying it to such an extent that it's got really repetitive now..Why can't they just show it already! And sadly, I didn't find anything special in the VarNi scene today..If you come to think of it, it wasn't actually a VarNi scene..

And I never actually believed the rumor, so it was all good even then..But still it haunted me, made me sad and really disturbed me..So, it's all kinds of awesome that it's been proved wrong..🥳Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our LNMDJ is going to last, going to rock on..Life is beautiful, baby!!
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sarah......now i really can't wait to see the prida-filled episode!!!
will drop by again to comment....😆
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH sarah! I m waiting for the eppy to download quickly. Will get back later.
@ Krupz..You will love the episode, babe..And I'm really waiting to read your bindaas views on this..😊

@ Sistu..Have fun watching the epi, pal..Looking forward to reading your reply, as always..

PriDa were awesome today..And I know revenge was written all over the episode and right there to add a lot of connotations to everything, to most PriDa moments..But I refuse to let the thought of revenge ruin any PriDa goodness..😊
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hayeeeee ...wat u saying ......i juss caught up with only one scene today ....of tht hariyaali .....basss!!!! cudnt catch up anything else ...........😔 i m feeling so mad at these ppl ....for discontinuing the repeats .....now i hav to wait for tomorrow 😔 chalooo .....i will reply after watching therepeats tomorrow ...... i msure tab tak ....is thread ke 15 -20 pages toh ho jayege😆....as it was such a dhansuu episode Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

LOVED:

Pri asking her so impulsively what she said to Ind after Damz told him Ind asked for a patch up..It showed her answer meant so much to him, because we are mostly being the real us when we act and say things on impulse, without giving it a thought.

Pri telling her she shouldn't cry today, and reaching to wipe away her tears, but stopping short on seeing Ela watching them.

Ela being grateful to Pri for supporting Damz.., Ela suggesting they go on a date..What a mom! 👏Ela looking at PriDa together with a smile on her face. Awww..Dude's already got mom-in-law's approval.

Pri giving a deadly look to Ela when she tells him Damz is a softie at heart, and the hard side to her is just a facade for her mom's sake..

Pri complimenting Avni while talking to Sam, saying she is not a weakling, and wont surrender to his emotional blackmail easily. He has a lot of respect for Avni, he just isn't being fair to her..

Prithvi getting totally lost on seeing Damz descending the stairs, forgetting himself, Pri staring at her like she's his last resort, checking her out..Damz enjoying the attention and getting shy at the same time. Damz telling him indirectly to drop the holster and revolver..Pri forgetting his words while trying to compliment her, saying she looks really good in Indian wear, then adding she looks good in westerns too, stammering, then adding she looks good in everything, getting lost again, totally incoherent..GK was at the top of his game here..LOVED his expressions, lines, dialogue delivery, what his eyes said, everything..And Pri geting lost in Damz is dope..
@bold and the rest; I knew u would do this one beautifully sarah, was looking forward to this, and yes i guess this will again be our fav scene wont it among loads others....

HATED:

Prithvi telling Sam he has to weaken Avni in order to make Ela Gujral suffer..Pri, Hated you here..Poor Avniu has done nothing to you, and she doesn't deserve this..

Like i said today i will shut up and spare prithvi, tomorrow is another day, i guess he will get it from me then, i was mad at prithvi, it was as if he almost pushed the already desperate sam to the sindoor thing...

All the brothers rubbing their vengeful lines on our faces..The way it was done was cooler than it has ever been, because it was a sequence, but it hurts.. Yes, but i loved varun, atleast by asking her to keep away from him, he is in a way trying to protect Rosh as best as he can, atleast he isnt faking anything right, and yes the bros' was handled better, we were spared the hand holding and invisible mirror, thank god!

Moment of tomorrow..Prti and Damz dancing.. Is this the same life? I suppose it's their dream..At least one of them has to be dreaming this..And Pri is in red in the dance sequence, while he left/is leaving for the date in black..So, a dream? Or a Blooper😆

Do they read this forum, BTW? We wanted a dance and discussed this recently, and they are giving us one..maybe i'm being wishful.. I think they do, they shouldnt they or how else will they know what the viewer wants😊

P.S: Sorry guys, couldn't read and reply to all your posts in yesterday thread..Got really busy, didn't even have time to breathe..😛 😳 Will read your replies there surely, and though its quite late for replying there now, but I just wanted you to know I really value your opinion..😳Now take a deep breath and enjoy the present and future, we love ya🤗

Edit:
I know I didn't discuss SaVni, VarNi here today, but they're dragging the SaVni Sindoor thing so much and delaying it to such an extent that it's got really repetitive now..Why can't they show it already! And sadly, I didn't find anything special in the VarNi scene today..If you come to think of it, it wasn't actually a VarNi scene.. I soooooooooo wanted to enter the TV and push both of them together, oh man this is worse than kyunki getting dragged😡

And I never actually believe the rumor, so it was all good even then..But still it haunted me, made me sad and really disturbed me..So, it's all kinds of awesome that it's been proven wrong..🥳Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our LNMDJ is going to last, going to rock on..Life is beautiful, baby!!

You said it my friend

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

LOVED:

Pri asking her so impulsively what she said to Ind after Damz told him Ind had asked for a patch up..It showed how her answer meant so much to him, because we are mostly being the real us when we act and say things on impulse, without giving it a thought. And loved how he realized that he was kinda crossing an invisible line and apologized pronto..

Ela being grateful to Pri for supporting Damz.., Ela suggesting they go on a date..What a mom! 👏Ela looking at PriDa together with a smile on her face. Awww..Dude's already got future mom-in-law's approval.

(Yes, maybe the above was both genuineness and revenge playing their parts, but being me, I LOVED it
😛)

Pri complimenting Avni while talking to Sam, saying she is not a weakling, and won't surrender to his emotional blackmail easily. He has a lot of respect for Avni, he just isn't being fair to her..

Prithvi getting totally lost on seeing Damz descending the stairs, forgetting himself, Pri staring at her like she's his last resort, checking her out..Damz enjoying the attention and getting shy at the same time. Damz telling him indirectly to drop the holster and revolver,and indirectly implying he's more than just her bodyguard( Girl is fast..👏)..Pri forgetting his words while trying to compliment her, saying she looks really good in Indian wear, then adding she looks good in westerns too, stammering, then adding she looks good in everything, getting lost again..He was totally incoherent here..GK was at the top of his game..LOVED his expressions, lines, dialogue delivery, what his eyes said, everything..And Pri getting lost into Damz is dope..😍

😍beautifully written epsecially those lines one of the best parts of your beautiful posts, but these lines, future son in law😍very very very well written like always😍

Mallu

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Sarah!

HOW do you remember the details so well after seeing it just once? 👏 to ur memory. I saw the precap and forgot everything else...😍

Seriously, today's epi was dope! PriDa are getting more addictive with each passing day. LOVED the way Pri checked Dams out today - that tiny double take, the slackened jaw, wide-open eyes - his whole expression said "WOW"! And his blabbering 😆! Dams should be really proud of herself - she's reduced a guy like Pri to this. It was adorable...

And the precap was on a whole different level. I couldn't help but be reminded of the time when Prithvi first sees Damini dance... Did he know then that she'd dance with him someday, that she'd be so close to him, that she'd fill his senses to the point where he can't think around her? How is he going to be able to hurt/use her without breaking his own heart in the process? It's actually scary to contemplate...
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and btw i jus tlove the way dami opens her heart to pri and pri's looks when dami says he can never shatter me again, it was like pri was feeling guilty that one day i will do the same will i be able to do that???i mean his espression were too confusing!!!but thats the beauty of his character he is too hard to bring on his face what is running in his mind!!love you my bodyguard.

Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
@ Bugs..Hhahahhahah @ haryali..Hhahahha..Will look forward to reading your reply as always, my friend..

Awwww..Feel for you @ repeats..🤗

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

LOVED:

@bold and the rest; I knew u would do this one beautifully sarah, was looking forward to this, and yes i guess this will again be our fav scene wont it among loads others....

Thanks a lot, Shwets..And yeah, this is so going to be one of our many fav Prida moments..

Like i said today i will shut up and spare prithvi, tomorrow is another day, i guess he will get it from me then, i was mad at prithvi, it was as if he almost pushed the already desperate sam to the sindoor thing...

Ehe..OK, let's forget about this now..And yes, it seems Pri is somehow responsible for the saVni marriage too..

Yes, but i loved varun, atleast by asking her to keep away from him, he is in a way trying to protect Rosh as best as he can, atleast he isnt faking anything right, and yes the bros' was handled better, we were spared the hand holding and invisible mirror, thank god!

Thank God, indeed..And I too liked Var here for being the most decent of the three..He's being a true gentleman..

Or a Blooper😆😊Maybe..But I still think they can't dance like that( it seemed like a passionate dance to me, though it might look different tomorrow..)right now, it won't suit their positions and current equation..It looks like a dream as of now..

I think they do, they shouldnt they or how else will they know what the viewer wants😊
Let's hope they do then..😊

Now take a deep breath and enjoy the present and future, we love ya🤗
Thanks a lot, Shwets..Love y'all ..🤗
 I soooooooooo wanted to enter the TV and push both of them together, oh man this is worse than kyunki getting dragged😡

Ehehheheh..

Thanks a lot for your lovely reply, Shwets..Enjoyed reading it as always..