PRIDA DANCE:

Yup, PRIDA Dance is sooooooo happening tomorrow or the day after😃,

i am going to reserve my comments on the setting of the dance, 😉

but i just wonder How and why did Prithvi Change his Shirt from Black to Red😲

PRIDA Friendship

Prithvi needs to be near her every moment of his life and
i dont think he even realizes this fact.😳

In the episode,
ila asks damini to rest all the while Pri is looking at her and the moment Damini leaves,
he automatically follows,
after all he spent the whole day without her presence didnt he,
getting addticted to her, arent we, Prithvi?
😳

Their Conversation was a beautiful one,
 loved the way Damini opened up to him and showed his vulnerable side to her and
loved the way he encouraged and reassured her.'

Ofcourse our Chicken Muscle did have his anxious moments when she was talking about Inder,
but when she told him he was history, boy was somebody relieved or what😆

Oh there is lots more to the scene,
 it is just that i think Sarah and the others can do a much better job of describing it,
Sarah waiting for ur post😳

PRIDA Date:

Ila sees Prithvi & Damini and she just sees the friendship between the two and thanks Prithvi and

i think her beautiful judgement about her daughter and how Da always puts up a brave front in front of Ila for Ila's Sake somewhere touched Prithvi

( I want to believe that and for once after a long time, i dont think he was glad about this piece of info about Da for revenge bhoot)

And SURPRISE, SURPRISE
 Ila suggest Da & Pri go out for an evening to chill out and PRIDA's reaction exactly matched ours when we found about the show today, 😆

The Best Scene of Today:

Our adorable Bumbling Idiot ( i mean it in the nicest way folks😳) is completely caught off guard by Da's Western Outfit and how HOTTTTTT She looked, Oh u are going to love the way he stuttered and stammered leaving Damini totally flattered and amused....

The Smartest Scene of Today:

Damini asking Pri to leave the Holster thing back at home saying she is not going out with her Bodyguard, is she😳 The look on PRIDA faces after she said that, PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best forgotten Scene of Today:

Pri;s lecture to Sam regarding Avni😡 Okay i will stop right there,
dont want to spoil my mood today😊

Gaurav Khanna:

I dont know why but he didnt look half as good as he usually does (many might disagree, it is okay, it is just my Humble Opinion😊).

I dont whether it was the haircut, no actually it wasnt in the last remembering the revenge bhoot scene he looked okay, i think it had to do with the camera angles and lighting, his face looked puffy and really odd

But the way he completely fumbled and stuff, Fantasticccccccccccccccccc👏

Chandana Sharma:

looked beautiful and gorgeous as always😳,
 I love the way  Damini was so sure and confident about herself and her looks,
while Prithvi had no idea what hit him😆

Oh it feels to be able to enjoy the show again minus the sword hanging our head😳
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I know! Black would have gone much better with Damini's green dress. Nevertheless they look fabulous!

* I wonder how they get to dance so intimately and at a function that too! (Damini being the logical one is not thinking straight, dance like that with her bodyguard in front of everyone? 😲 .. but of course we don't want her to think straight!)

On a side note:: I am not going to complain about anything on this show for a loong time. Will be gulping down even the stupid "baba track" they introduced yesterday with Rosh!

Edited by coolfire - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh this sound so cool. Will come back after watching the show.

Originally posted by: coolfire

I know! Black would have gone much better with Damini's green dress. Nevertheless they look fabulous! Agree, wonder what made him change, how many spare shirts does this guy keep in the mansion anyway?😆

* I wonder how they get to dance so intimately and at a function that too! (Damini being the logical one is not thinking straight, dance like that with her bodyguard in front of everyone? 😲 .. but of course we don't want her to think straight!) Ha ha, well said, we dont want that do we😉it seemed more like a Hotel or something, with people watching, that looked really odd, but like i said i am going to shut up this time aruond, and reserve my judgment till i see it, dont u wish they were all alone there at that moment and not everyone watching

On a side note:: I am not going to complain about anything on this show for a loong time. Will be gulping down even the stupid "baba track" they introduced yesterday with Rosh! Agree, my Lips are Sealed😆

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

PRIDA DANCE:

Yup, PRIDA Dance is sooooooo happening tomorrow or the day after😃,

i am going to reserve my comments on the setting of the dance, 😉

but i just wonder How and why did Prithvi Change his Shirt from Black to Red😲
We all r thinking bout the shirt. Shaayad Rosh ke baba ka kamal hain😆
PRIDA Friendship

In the episode,
ila asks damini to rest all the while Pri is looking at her and the moment Damini leaves,
😳U realised this too, I was like dude where r u off too

Their Conversation was a beautiful one,
 loved the way Damini opened up to him and showed his vulnerable side to her and
loved the way he encouraged and reassured her.'

Ofcourse our Chicken Muscle did have his anxious moments when she was talking about Inder,
but when she told him he was history, boy was somebody relieved or what😆He got so possesive at this point. If Dam wud have said yes wonder what he wud ahve done? But I think at that part he was more worried about his revenge.

Oh there is lots more to the scene,
 it is just that i think Sarah and the others can do a much better job of describing it,
Sarah waiting for ur post😳

PRIDA Date:

Ila sees Prithvi & Damini and she just sees the friendship between the two and thanks Prithvi and

i think her beautiful judgement about her daughter and how Da always puts up a brave front in front of Ila for Ila's Sake somewhere touched Prithvi

( I want to believe that and for once after a long time, i dont think he was glad about this piece of info about Da for revenge bhoot)

And SURPRISE, SURPRISE
 Ila suggest Da & Pri go out for an evening to chill out and PRIDA's reaction exactly matched ours when we found about the show today, 😆

The Best Scene of Today:

Our adorable Bumbling Idiot ( i mean it in the nicest way folks😳) is completely caught off guard by Da's Western Outfit and how HOTTTTTT She looked, Oh u are going to love the way he stuttered and stammered leaving Damini totally flattered and amused....And I also think he was disappointed with himself when he said i not going on a date with her. His expressions were like damn this revenge yaar!

Damini asking Pri to leave the Holster thing back at home saying she is not going out with her Bodyguard, is she😳 The look on PRIDA faces after she said that, PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Totally agree

Best forgotten Scene of Today:

Pri;s lecture to Sam regarding Avni😡 Okay i will stop right there,
dont want to spoil my mood today😊But atleast Pri knws that avni is not so weak

Gaurav Khanna:

I dont know why but he didnt look half as good as he usually does (many might disagree, it is okay, it is just my Humble Opinion😊).

I dont whether it was the haircut, no actually it wasnt in the last remembering the revenge bhoot scene he looked okay, i think it had to do with the camera angles and lighting, his face looked puffy and really odd

But the way he completely fumbled and stuff, Fantasticccccccccccccccccc👏His look suited the situation-multitasking, beaten up, his Dam is upset and crying, Sam keeps on making istakes, inder not leaving Dam, etc etc🤣

Chandana Sharma:

Oh it feels to be able to enjoy the show again minus the sword hanging our head😳

Edited by sistu - 14 years ago
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shwetha, a great post and superb analysis on PriDa 👏 👏 👏 .... Just loved everything today on PriDa, they rocked !!!! I loved Pri's blabbering and stammering and Dam's amused yet shy face 😳 😳 😳 ... And the dance, was HEAVEN ... Though for me, Pri in RED 😍 skipped my heart as it is 1 of my fav colour... [ Though I also know black goes better with green; but would love to see his red shirt some other time .. ] 

Got to go out now, will come back later with a detailed response ... 😊

Edited by RonMione4ever - 14 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post...

I absolutely agree..Prida were at the height of romance,,cuteness,,,butterlfies all rolled into one.

I had my doubts with red for Pri...but the precap looks stunning...

Man..the couple dance is happening...

and yes tomorrow is there..to look forward to for more Prida madness.

IMP there is no bandage bandana in the precap..yayyyyyyyyyy
Edited by current - 14 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gaurav Khanna:

But the way he completely fumbled and stuff, Fantasticccccccccccccccccc👏

Shwetha completely agree with the GK part.  He could have done it much better.-I mean he should have brought in his ttly adorable smile in there.---lke in the tumhari shadi  ho gayi ....part.. Didnt like his new hair cut and the bandana bandage has to go ASAP. Guess one will forget abt it as soon as the dance comes up.Got to go now
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PRIDA DANCE:

Yup, PRIDA Dance is sooooooo happening tomorrow or the day after😃,i didnt like the precap shweta ....the dance was soo bad with both of them shaking their necks like buffonns ......mabbe we get a better shot in the actual scene ....but in the precap .....i didnt find it intimate😉 which obviously wat i m luking for😆

i am going to reserve my comments on the setting of the dance, 😉me too better do tht only😆😆

but i just wonder How and why did Prithvi Change his Shirt from Black to Red😲mabbe in the car ...damini made him change the shirt ....😳😳😲 ...wait ....my thots r going wild here 😆
(btw one random thot .....i think damini will sit on teh fron tseat today not behind ...wat do u think ?)

PRIDA Friendship

he realises it but the duffer denies it .........otherwise he wud hav never said ..."prithvi tu uske saath date pe nahi jaa raha hai "😆

In the episode,
😳heyyy.....prithvi is acting liek school going boy ...who needs damini's pallu everywhere 😆

PRIDA Date:

i think her beautiful judgement about her daughter and how Da always puts up a brave front in front of Ila for Ila's Sake somewhere touched Prithvi i still refus to blive tht ila isa culprit , this lady has got a heart of gold ..........⭐️

The Best Scene of Today:

Our adorable Bumbling Idiot ( i mean it in the nicest way folks😳) is completely caught off guard by Da's Western Outfit and how HOTTTTTT She looked, Oh u are going to love the way he stuttered and stammered leaving Damini totally flattered and amused....this scene was fab 👏.prithvi was at complete loss of words!! poor guy had to hit himself again tht concentrate on ur revenge 😆 prithvi ji toh gaye ...inke bachne ke ab koi chances nahi hai ......😆 damini was like a menka today jisne pandit prtivi ki revenge tapasya bhang kar di 😆

Damini asking Pri to leave the Holster thing back at home saying she is not going out with her Bodyguard, is she😳 The look on PRIDA faces after she said that, PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh..yaaa ....the smart woman actually made it clear tht u r not going as my body guard today ..........😆.......sum duuffers do need these kind of woman in their lives😆😆

Gaurav Khanna:

I dont know why but he didnt look half as good as he usually does (many might disagree, it is okay, it is just my Humble Opinion😊). i completly agree here ...he acted well but his looks was not at his best .....he was luking liek a teluraam😆 all oily 😆😆

👏

Chandana Sharma:

i bet it feels great for sure .......otehrwise with each track only onet hing use to pass our minds ...why the hell they r going so fast 😆

Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Bugsy.....🤣🤣

at prithvi changing in the car..if that happens...

then Dam for sure will be in the back seat...