New Changes in MJHT Forum

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello MJHT Members,

We have brought some new changes on the forum. I hope this will help improve the environment on the forum.

Importantly, Please Review  India Forum Code of Conduct

1. Critics Corner: We now have a Critics Corner for all Critics. All Criticism in regards to any character or storyline in MJHT shall be posted there. Anyone who does not want to read criticisms  then you are more than welcomed to NOT READ that post as simple as that.  Do not tell others to stop criticizing as they have the right to do so in that post.

2. Sajan Mansion: is a fan thread for Sajan fans. If you are a Mayur fan then please do not peek into their Appreciation thread and get offended.

3. Mayur Paradise: is a fan thread for Mayur fans. If you are a Sajan fan then please do not peek into their AT and get offended.

4. Please do not bring us Chat Club matters anymore. CC forum has active mods now so please contact them.

5. Daily Discussion Thread: is a thread for everyone to have a general talk about the episodes.

6. As long as no one is personally attacking someone or breaking any rules of IF COC on MJHT forum .. action will not be taken.

Everyone has the SAME Freedom. We are not giving anyone anyone any advantage over the other. Sajan fans have the same amount of freedom that Mayur fans have and vice versa.

I have given you all the link to IF COC post and those are the rules we are going to abide by...

If you have any questions 
Please feel free to pm Gagan, DB, or Me. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Everyone,

All these decisions have been made after a detailed discussion with our higher admins and upper moderation team.

As I have said earlier everyone has equal rights. We are not favoring anyone here and this strictly comes from our entire Dev Team.

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 14 years ago