WRITTEN UPDATE SEPT 22ND

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks... hmmm lets see if khemi duz tell arjun the truth
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update :)

This BENBA structure needs to be brought into place...just once!!! I hope Maulik does speak with DM about MB & her relationship with Chhoti Jaat Kanji Waghela!!!!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the wonderful and detailed update.

Looks like the theme of the episode was focusing on the dynamics of different couples - Kanji-Moti, Kaddu-Shanky, Hiten-Toral-Khemi-Arjan with a passing reference to Pacey, DM-Shubhadra and DM-Santu. Out of these Kaddu-Shanky are the only untangled one - they need to now detangle the rest.

Hope Santu does not poke her nose in Moti's affairs any more because I am really looking forward to Moti getting her due. I do not want them to show Santu being all large hearted and diffuse it for Moti.
Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
pinkzangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am beginning to wonder if moti will start softening towards Santu.

After Santo gave that big lecture today about Maulik being Moti's son and nobody has done so much for the family as much as Moti and all....The look on Moti's face at the end of the episode kinda made me feel that way... but who knows whats going on in Ekta's mind.

Also, I am fed up of seeing Champakali in the same yellow-red Baandhini saree man... please somebody give her some extra clothes..
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

SO much happening haven't watched Bandini in a few days, but will need to catch up soon!

WOW go Maulik, can't wait to watch the episode.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fab update, Uma!  Thanks dear.

I hope Santu does not rescue Taru from DM or anyone else. Taru deserves everything she gets!

Toral-Hiten were cute together.  I hope that they do become life partners. Maybe then the angry young man will turn in to a sweet young man. Kaddu-Shanky were really sweet . Shanky is such a gentleman, after all, he is Meghna's son.  Meghna should have stayed in DM's house for few more days, and straightened out DM's divorce mess.

Hope we get more DM scenes with Santu tomorrow, but I doubt it. They will prob continue with Taru's secret.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the detailed update..i know its wishful thinking bt maybe,just maybe motiben wil soften towards our mother India..
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wishful thinking indeed 😊....moti is not going to sudhrofy until the end.....if she does, it would mean the end is coming.....because the show needs a negative character to keep things interesting