Kamini kya karegi?

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok now we know Karan has fallen in lust with Kamini. So what new dimension will Kamini get into Karan's life? Will Karan be so enamoured of her that he will himself dump Pooja and she will end up losing her house completely?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kamini kamina pan karegi...LOL!! Sorry I couldn't help myself! Here is what I am hoping will happen - Karan will leave Pooja for Kamini, then Kamini will become the abusive partner in the KK (Karan-Kamini) relationship. He will regret how he treated Pooja, he will go back to Pooja, who, in the mean time has moved on with Vinny...Vinny's gain, Karan's loss. As weak a story line as this is, I just want to find a way to wipe that grin off Karan's face...
checkerscom2000 thumbnail
could it be that Kaminey is just a ploy by Pooja to seduce Karan to somehow trick him and Pooja somehow gets her house back this way.  Could it be part of Pooja's plan to place Kaminey in front of Karan like this??  It's just a though, I could be wrong, just guessing.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was thinking along the same lines as checkers..
but, i dont know...
i think kamini is the prfect match for karan..

checkerscom2000 thumbnail
yeah, that would be good if it was her plan cause she has to think of something to get the house back. i think it is, we will find out.
TheRager thumbnail
actually in monday's episode kamini appeared to me like any other normal girl. but on tuesday's episode she seemed more of a con-woman with asking karan out for dinner and then later dance. from her behavior it seemed she exactly knew that karan has the hots for her and she was playing along. so its very possible kamini has been planted by pooja. but only catch is how would pooja be sure that karan would get attracted to kamini?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: h&rblock

Kamini kamina pan karegi...LOL!!

😆
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: checkerscom2000

could it be that Kaminey is just a ploy by Pooja to seduce Karan to somehow trick him and Pooja somehow gets her house back this way.  Could it be part of Pooja's plan to place Kaminey in front of Karan like this??  It's just a though, I could be wrong, just guessing.

was the kaminey there intentional or a typo?
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think its all preplanned by pooja.. lets see wat happens today.. pro'lly karan will start covering up or somethng..
TheRager thumbnail
no he wont...in fact as per the preview karan will take pooja to kamini's house and make her apologize.