its High Time to show Ayodhya ,RAMJI & SITAJI !!!!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i think its high time that sagar pictures should show AYODHYA ,RAJA DASHRATHS FAMILY

because the show is very very dragging types
sagar pictures using their own imaginations & showing BAL-HANUMAN killing the demons which hv been born out of the imagination of the sagars

sagars using their imaginations & showing fake stuff that BAL-HANUMAN is killing all the demons

the show is very dragging

i think till the entry of LORD RAM-SITAJI & AYODHYA PPL ,the show wud drag like a snail & sagar pictures will continue showing the fake stuff that BAL-HANUMAN killing the rakshas (which hv been born out of the imagination of the sagars )

from the entry of LORD RAM-SITAJI & AYODHYA ,THE show will become sensible & the authentic RAMAYAN STORY wud b back as RAMAYAN is a simple story not with many twists & turns ,so there r very less chances of showing bloopers in it !!!

PLZ SAGAR PICTURES already we are so sad that a fabulous & soulful show JAI SHRI KRISHNA ended in such a hush hush ways & at the last u guys used ur imaginations

so PLZ dont do this with this show also

already u hv shown a lot of stuff that never happened in the life of LORD HANUMAN

i am not watching this show till the entry of AYODHYA ppl !!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I agree Sita! This show is dragging with all these fake rakshasas! Hanumanji did not have that much of a complicated childhood, they're making it seem like the childhood of Bal Krishna.😕
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Totally agree with you sita di. From where sagar's are showing these stories . At least if the have the source they should mention which source they are referring at the beginning of show which usually mutho show use to. In jai hanuman, Rs ramayan,  RS sri Krishna , Vishnupuran e.t.c they had already mentioned at starting which source they had referred but here nothing seems to be authentic. Which version they are using??? Or they are using their own version. It will be good if they skip these fake and made up stories and show real. Why they are not showing aayodhya? They should show ayodhya soon. If they are showing bal-hanuman stories and hanuman has already grown up to kid, Ram would have taken birth till now but they have not shown ayodhya and birth of Ram and instead showing these rakshashas from their own so called sagar puran.
hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you all must have to see a just highlight of old show jai hanuman. in that show ramji was entered a one and half year and leater after the entry show got closed within 4 months. the show jai hanuman is one of daily show on sony tv at 5pm to 6 pm from mon to fri in around late 98 or start of 99 Edited by hardik_kansagra - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
the show jai hanuman on sony was a bifg flop show !!!

terrible show it was !!!!

actually without RAMJI ,SITAJI & AYODHYA there is no interest in the life of HANUMANJI

HANUMANJI is incomplete with out LORD RAM& GODDESS SITA

so if sagars hv to save their show ,they should show RAM-SITA & AYODYA as soon as possible !!!!
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Totally agree with you sita di. From where sagar's are showing these stories . At least if the have the source they should mention which source they are referring at the beginning of show which usually mutho show use to. In jai hanuman, Rs ramayan,  RS sri Krishna , Vishnupuran e.t.c they had already mentioned at starting which source they had referred but here nothing seems to be authentic. Which version they are using??? Or they are using their own version. It will be good if they skip these fake and made up stories and show real. Why they are not showing aayodhya? They should show ayodhya soon. If they are showing bal-hanuman stories and hanuman has already grown up to kid, Ram would have taken birth till now but they have not shown ayodhya and birth of Ram and instead showing these rakshashas from their own so called sagar puran.

yes i agree with u rajnish 👏
the show is utter dragging types
not at al interested in the BAL -LEELAS of HANUMANJI
HANUMANJIS story will never be interesting without his LORD RAM

i am not at all liking the fake stories which sagars pictures is showing in the show just to drag the show !!!🥱
hrkansagara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

yes i agree with u rajnish 👏
the show is utter dragging types
not at al interested in the BAL -LEELAS of HANUMANJI
HANUMANJIS story will never be interesting without his LORD RAM

i am not at all liking the fake stories which sagars pictures is showing in the show just to drag the show !!!🥱

i knew sita that jai hanuman was i big flop show. the intensan to say this for view just small highlight is just clearing your misstaken on the importance of ramji and sitamata. in the life of hanumanji ramji was entered at the age of around 25. some people did not knew some things that before the entry of ramji in childhood hanuman was quit like playboy he is doing miscivies things with rishis one time rishi get angered on hanuman and give them shrap to forgot the all power and then with the request of keshri rishi told that "main apna shrap to waapas nahi le sakta magar jab ooski jaroorat hogi to kisi aur ke yaad dilane per waas mil jayegi". then after hanuman ji leaved keshri's kingdom to find his destiny and in the age of around 20 he find sugrive first when living with sugrive then he found his destiny one day by see entry of ramji in his life. as of my knowlage we have just a 20+ epis right now and the entry of ramji will be aired on might be after a 75+ epi so we have to wait until might be end of april 2010 or start of may 2010. we will definatly see our ramji on this show as according to me all historic sagas will have only 200 epis either ti will be producing by sagars or any like b r chopra and sanjay khan. and with the end of 2010 might be we can see the end very soon as after 150 epis there is no ramji on the show.
sitakshii thumbnail

all i want is that they shd show the kid RAMJI , ALL 4 brothers at AYODHYA !!!

even LORD HANUMANJI wud also be happy if the makers of the show start showing AYODHYA 😛😃

though this show is abt HANUMANJI but wud love to see the RAMAYAN all over again in this show

I WISH QUICKLY the makers of the show ,show the BAL HANUMAN parts (not the fake imaginary rakshas killing for tht sagars r famous ,they add their own fake imaginations in the show) & they shd also show KID RAM & Lakshman,bharat shatrughana !!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
hrkansagara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

all i want is that they shd show the kid RAMJI , ALL 4 brothers at AYODHYA !!!

even LORD HANUMANJI wud also be happy if the makers of the show start showing AYODHYA 😛😃

though this show is abt HANUMANJI but wud love to see the RAMAYAN all over again in this show

I WISH QUICKLY the makers of the show ,show the BAL HANUMAN parts (not the fake imaginary rakshas killing for tht sagars r famous ,they add their own fake imaginations in the show) & they shd also show KID RAM & Lakshman,bharat shatrughana !!!

this are not just a imagination off a amrit sagar. that's the only way that they can display hanuaman's bravery wait for few eps to show all three brother of ram and ayodhya kand for this show as they just started to display something new from just hanuman's bravery like displaying ramji without face in childhood. watch banner contest thread for more on this.
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that they should not drag the show, but maybe you are forgetting: this is not the ramayan. This is a show about the life of Hanuman. He did not have anything to do with the young Ram and Sita when he was little.

I think it is a nice show, also for the youngsters to learn about hanuman and how brave he was. If you ONLY want to see ram, sita etc you have to watch Ramayan.

Edited by Devia - 14 years ago