Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Nice work!! With limited Naksh scenes, you have done ur best πŸ˜ƒ. I liked it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ .

Of the scenes, you have picked the best ones...loved the scenes when Akshara falls and Naitik holds her. That also seems ages ago. I hope we get some nice scenes soon.

i'm more disappointed than u all on these vm's..i myself don't like them THAT much but i have to include the scenes which came recently n these were the only good scenes lately....i'll try to find some good songs , till then shut down my vm factory πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: varuniverma

Hello !!! I want 2 download all these videos but I m unable 2 open these link.

Plz tell me how I can dwnload all of them.

HELP...

😭

if u wanna download them , just go to this website www.keepvid.com and paste the youtube address..u will be provided the download link ..hope tht helps :)
SpringPrincess thumbnail
it was nice!πŸ‘πŸΌ!
good workπŸ‘!
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good work.........very nice!
Hi friends, plz chk out my new vm..pehla nasha....one of my most fav. songs frm the best movie ever made ! jo jeeta wohi sikandar..

and this song is a special dedication to our dear friend Renu on her birthday 😊 Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
charu di from where is the song tose naina lagi......
i had heard this song long back in one of the K-serials on sony and i totally loved it..
could u even tell me id 18th may link for desi9 is workinf got u it is the one when naksh were in police station  for me it is not working  😭   😭
thanks in advance....

the new VM u have made starts from my fav scene of 9march i have said it again but i will still say it any VM u did a great job....even had the first convo ..
those days of unsaid words and missed kises...
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
-renu- thumbnail
πŸ€—      πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—   πŸ€—         I don't think i can thank u enough...or hug u enough...CHARU,,,,u r a sweetheart!!!!!!!!       

....1 of your best vms......acc to me....πŸ‘πŸΌ.....πŸ‘.....   

( i love the way you you do things to the colours   πŸ‘πŸΌ .....sorry, i don't know the technical name......me very bad with technicalities.........)      

πŸ€—
Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pinky35

charu di from where is the song tose naina lagi......

i had heard this song long back in one of the K-serials on sony and i totally loved it..

could u even tell me id 18th may link for desi9 is workinf got u it is the one when naksh were in police station for me it is not working 😭 😭

thanks in advance....

the new VM u have made starts from my fav scene of 9march i have said it again but i will still say it any VM u did a great job....even had the first convo ..

those days of unsaid words and missed kises...

pinky tht song is frm the movie anwar..it also had "maula mere maula" which was very famous...

i dun think i have 18th may, i didn't download it..try star plus website..wahan hoga...but desi9 is also working for me

thanks so much pinky..9th march is my fav. too...i instantly became a fan of naitik when i saw tht scene..Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

πŸ€—      πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€— πŸ€—      <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4> I don't think i can thank u enough...or hug u enough...CHARU,,,,u r a sweetheart!!!!!!!!</FONT><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>   </FONT><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>    

....1 of your best vms......acc to me....πŸ‘πŸΌ.....πŸ‘.....</FONT><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4></FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>    ( <FONT size=3>i love the way you you do things to the colours   πŸ‘πŸΌ .....sorry, i don't know the technical name......me very bad with technicalities......</FONT>...)       </FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>     πŸ€—</FONT>

oh nahi Renu, no need to thank me :) i'm glad i cud make something which u liked...

colors ko kuch nahi kiya bas i added a special effect..i didn't do it poora black n white but with sepia tone..
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: _charu_

pinky tht song is frm the movie anwar..it also had "maula mere maula" which was very famous...

i dun think i have 18th may, i didn't download it..try star plus website..wahan hoga...but desi9 is also working for me

thanks so much pinky..9th march is my fav. too...i instantly became a fan of naitik when i saw tht scene..

πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks di..