Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde tie the knot

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde tie the knot

TV actor Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde are planning to tie the knot on November 29th, 2009.The wedding will take place in Goa and it will be a personal affair

Indya spoke to the would-be bride Shilpa Shinde about marriage and more

"I will start shopping from next week because till now it was the shradh season but now the full fledged shopping will go on. The wedding will take place on 29th November at Goa and the wedding will take place in true Punjabi style because Romit is Punjabi and I don't mind my wedding in this style. For me it is a lifetime celebration and I am very nervous but at the same time I am happy that I have got my perfect life partner."

Shilpa tells us about why she has chosen Goa as their wedding venue?

"It was not my decision, it was our family's decision about the marriage venue because some of my relatives will be going to Goa so why not this place. The mahurat will be in the evening around 5.30 pm. While Mehndi ceremony will happen in Mumbai on 27th and then on 28th there will be Sangeet in Goa only and then in December we are planning to hold a reception for our telly friends."

Later on we asked her about their honey moon. "Not yet decided because Romit will be taking up a new project in some months and then we will look for the free dates and we might go to Kerala."

Will you be working after marriage? "Yes, I will be working but only if there is a good project after marriage."

Romit Raj and Shilpa Shinde did their roka ceremony two months back. Here's wishing the couple all the best.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/September/News_20090919_98