WRITTEN UPDATE SEPT 18TH COMPLETE

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

UPDATE 18-09-2009

PART I

Navratri preparations are on and everyone is seen in dress and are busy. DM greets Rasik and asks for Meghna. Rasik replies that she is upset with DM as he has done wrong with Santu. She had told that she is here just because of Kaddu and will leave after navratri. (I couldn't find her anywhere) DM is shocked. Then kaddu comes and informs DM that its time to put rice and he goes and finishes the rasam. Theer comes moti and DM ask her to go and get the garba. She says am just going. Then Baa stops her saying why you going, garba will be coming as I have sent Santu to get it. DM says what you saying, baa says I had asked for mannat that this year Santu will bring the garba and whats wrong if she brings it, and asks moti, tujhe koi takleef tho nahi hai naa. Moti face is very funny, she says she has no problem and looks at DM, who is equally confused. Baa is very happy and says arrey lo Santu aa gayi. There Santu comes there carrying garba on her head, along comes babuji, Hiten and Toral . Baa stops her entering and says there are some rassams that DM will do as every year, DM , moti and Maulik are shocked. DM turns around to look at Santu who has no idea what will be reeth and is confused. Baa says muhrat nikla jayega beta, chal Dharamraj. DM cant believe this and looks at moti as to what to do and again looks at Santu and goes towards her and stand right in front of her. Panditji gets him the thaali and he does her aarti. Everyone except moti n Maulik are happy. Birwa asks baa that why is papa doing pooja of Santu, she replies, that her papa is keeping vrat for nine days and he does the pooja of the one who does the sthaapna of garba, aur ithna hi nahi, paav bhi dhoyegaa usska shidhikaran karne keliye. DM finishes the aarti and returns the thaali then champu brings a bigger thaali with water and kumkum. Moi thinks ab iss chokri ke paav bhi dhoyegaa mera bhai. Hesitant DM sits down and ask Santu to keep her leg on the thaali, she replies , maalik aap mere pair? DM says reeth hai, chal. She keeps her leg on the thaali and DM washes it, they show mata ki moorty, everyone is happy and moti is biting her teeth. DM washes both her legs and put kumkum on the thaali and mix it. Santu steps out of the thaali giving red inpressions on the floor (karyeshu manthri ..is playing in the bg). She goes and keeps the garba in front of mata's moorty.

Baa asks moti why is she angry. Moti replies what do you think baa, that am angry coz someone else is doing those rasams that I used to do every year, no baa. Am angry coz you gave the adhikar of subhadra bhabhi to that Santudi. You gave that chokri that adhikar, you made her do the garba sthaapna, you made naanka wash her legs, that was a big apmaan of his. You should not forgotten that he is the maalik of Dharampur, that's why am angry, what type of a mother are you? Baa keeps smiling all the while. Am like that only, I had taken prann that this year my Santu will bring the garba here and I completed it. Moti says you know well that she has no more relation with this ghar and she has broken all the rishtaas. Baa says my relation as well as this ghar ka rishta will never broke and she leaves. Moti is shocked.Birwa asks baa that what all will Santu do now, she replies that your papa will keep vrat for nine days and all those nine days your papa will take prasad from Santu only coz she did the garba sthaapna and she will be here for nine days. Sanraj looks worried, Hiten is happy and looks at Toral, DM leaves there.

PART II

There HTB are celebrating the success of their plan, baa congratulates Toral for her idea and ask her why did she refuse to marry Hiten and she replies it was he who refused she had liked him. Hiten says no baa she is lying and she had loved Pacey and she says yes. Baa says what beta she had planne so much and she has ruined all her plans. He tells Hiten that how nice is she that she tried to bring together Hitmi and now Sanraj and says wherever she goes she will make everyone happy. Then Santu comes there and Horol leaves, Santu questions baa that why did she do this, baa replies its all rassams now DM will keep vrat for nine days and you will have to give him prasad as you are the one who brought the garba and you have to do lot of things, an moreover you are a devotee of khodiyaar maa, and cant you do this much for mata, atleast for me. Santu says ok, but I didn't like when maalik washed my legs. Baa say, rasssam hai, dekh pehle subhadra ka pair dhotha tha ab tera dhoya, tho kya naya kiya. She asks Santu to come and sit beside her and explains everything.

DM is doing jaap, and panditji tells Santu to put chunni and sindoor on mata, and she does the same. Then she takes the pooja ka thaali and puts tikka on DM, and wipes off the sindoor which fell on DM's nose with her pallu (how romantic). DM finishes jaap and Santu gives prasad to DM. Hiten is watching all these and imagines Khemi clad in a red sari-looking beautiful, is doing all these to him, tikka on him, wiping his nose with her pallu and giving him prasad, then realises its all a dream and leaves there sad.

PART III

Worried Hiten comes to Toral who is talking to her papa, she cuts the phone. He says I want to talk to you, she says I know what you going to say, that you are my best friend and you did some much for me, how will I repay you all blah, blah, blah. He says no, I saw everyone happy here and am worried about khemi, don't know, how and where would she be, I am not able to forget her. She says only this much , don't worry she knows where is khemi and will take you there.

DM talks to Maulik that he is keeping vrat that his dadaji used to keep and now him and later you have to do all these and you have to take forward Mahiyavanshi parivaar's parampara in the future, understand. (what nonsense, then what about Hiten). Maulik is happy and says, yes I was watching you doing all these. DM oh really, very good. Pinakin comes and greets DM, DM asks him whats the matter. Pinakin says, as DM has kept vrta and wont be getting out of the house so he was thinking to extend the meeting with the farmers of Jamkhambadiya for 10days. DM says no, I wont be getting out, but Maulik is her no, he has the responsibility there so he will go and asks Maulik to go and talk to the farmers and take Pinakin with him and also, that Kanji bhai. Taru who was making garland is stunned to hear Kanji. Maulik looks at her annd informs DM that he is alredy left fot jamkhambadiya. DM says, ok, but keep him with you, as he has great influence among the people there, now get ready and leave. Maulik goes to worried moti and asks her she is angry coz he is going there no. She says so what, even then he will go there right. He say I know you wont like but, you don't worry, our opinions about Kanji are different but I have understood that he is not selfish and is not a bad guy, he just thinks about others well being, I wont have any problem with him, moti is shocked. So you don't worry , I'll be back by evening, ok bye. Moti just stares at him.

PART IV

Maulik and Pinakin reach Jamkhambadiya and asks some villagers who arre sitting by a tree that where is Kanji Waghela's house. One of them informs him that the one near there, but seems he is not home but you can wait for him there. Maulik asks Pinakin that where would they be meeting the farmers, he replies by this same tree. Maulik asks him to get all those here and he will go and get Kanji and leaves. He enters Kanji's house and sits on the cot there. He suddenly notices one picture on the wall. He thinks that picture seems familiar and goes near and takes it off the wall and is shocked when he realises that its his foi's. He thinks why his foi's picture at Kanji's house. Stills on his shocked face.

Sorry for any mistakes made. Hope you all like it. Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

dipshit thumbnail
take your time dude! today's episode was awesome!

(die moti die). hahaha.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's ok. I am at work, so I don't have mini updates either  Sorry guys.  Have a good weekend everyone😃
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SO MUCH BLOOPERS TODAY.... WILL SOON COME UP WITH THE LIST😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx... luv the dream sequence of hitmi....

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the awesome detailed update. Let us see where everyone and things stand at the end of Navratri. Now they are planning to bring Khemi and hubby back into the fold too.😕
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
great job on the update really appreciate your hard work. Looks like a great episode and next week looks good too.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Thanks Uma for the fab, detailed update. Will watch now and comment later.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful..& wait...very detailed update.......😊
I am STILL catching up old epis...
but looks like I have not missed much coz we are still running around the same old tree......oh well!!

Mallika113 thumbnail
Loved the whole epi. The house looked so beautiful with all of Durga mata's decorations.  The whole family looked awesome in their red clothes.  DM looked gorgeous, Santu looked so beautiful.  Baa and Taru were looking beautiful too.
Loved the whole scene of Santu carrying the garba and DM's pooja to his chokri.   Taru's expressions were just too funny.  Sweet expressions on DM's face when he is doing aarthi for Santu😳 Today's epi was just too good. Adored each and every scene, even with Taru😆

Maulik is on to the secret. He is a smart boy,  he will figure out the connection.  When Kanji comes back to his house, I am sure Maulik has a few questions to ask his papa😆