TB-Kunal Thakkur enters Bandini as Khemi's husband

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Kunal Thakkur enters Bandini as Khemi's husband...

Kunal Thakkur who was last seen in Pavitra Rishta will be seen in NDTV Imagine's Bandini as Khemi's husband..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
He looks like a hunk....but I don't understand why he and Khemi would stay in DM's house....if anything, shouldn't they be staying in Nanaji's house. I don't understand Ekta's penchant to have all these different families and clans living under the same roof....doesn't really happen in real life. Even in joint families, brothers' families might live under the same roof, but not sisters'.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG....so much drama to look forward to....
but, DREAM SHATTERING NEWS for HK fans. i was really really hoping that kheimi was faking her marriage.

but, more heartbreaks for hiten. what will go thru him if khemi and her husband come and stay at mahiyavanshi mansion 😭

it is saying that arjun will hv a long running role and meaty role. well, at least that gives me some hope that hiten will also be hving meaty role from now on.

even i fail to understand y khemi will come and stay in the mansion, even y shud she stay in nanaji's house....isnt married girls supposed to stay in her husband's place. now what....is arjun kicked out of his own house for marrying a bhagoa like khemi?

also if the CVs r making khemi and arjun stay in the mansion, then there must be another reason other than creating a devdas out of hiten...i think the other reason is that arjun is DM's lost son and arjun knows it and so he is coming to the mansion.
this is just what i think.

but, lastly i must say kunal thakkar is quite a hunk but i am devoted to mrunal and so this bit of news has BROKEN MY HEART.

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
From the article, seems like there is some history there but I don't beleive Arjan is DM's son....they will not show a nephew marrying his aunt, even if it is unknowingly.
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sg08

From the article, seems like there is some history there but I don't beleive Arjan is DM's son....they will not show a nephew marrying his aunt, even if it is unknowingly.

You are right sg08 how can they show the same problem again with Khemi and Arjan. So Arjan must not be DM's lost son but may be related to DM in some other manner. Just imagine if he is related to Moti in some way. My god but I dont understand why would they stay at DMs house ????
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the article

I wonder why Khemi moves into the house! The new guy seems alright but poor Hiten aww!  
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why are they doing this? Poor poor poor Hiten!
The creatives didn't give him a week off and Khemi and Husband aabhi aage, ausi ke saar par naachne ke liye - in his own home aswell? What a completely ridiculous situation!
Once Khemi knows the divorce is going ahead, perhaps she'll be willing to reveal if it's a fake marriage.
This is so unfair though - just as Hiten's coming into his own and getting rid of all the angst that's been eating him up for so long and he's finally found his father.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really dont want this character to enter.Atleast not in the same house.That sounds so lame.Why would Khemi and hubby stay in a house to which they are not connected at all.Her sister is not the bahu of the house anymore.

Doesnt make any sense.

Please,let Hiten marry Toral and have a fun filled life.No more Khemi,or a devdas Hiten.Edited by rpmenon - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article..long running role....another story unfolding??? definitely DM's son...😆
Soapgirl thumbnail
oh no! sad news :( I don't like this guy much...poor Hiten...