Prithvi-Damini : The Peace Summit

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ahem, ahem, ahem...

Don't mind ppz. but any idea why our Mills n Boonish Pri- Dam sounded like representatives of two warring countries meeting for a peace summit? 🀣

Don't believe me? Fine , here are some classic lines from yesterday's PD conversation....

Prithvi : Aapko aaraam karna chahiye.....main theek hoon....aap riding kijiye , main yaheen hoon....main aapke saath rahunga.....πŸ˜†

Damini : Ruko.... baitho.... subah ghar se jaldi nikle hoge... breakfast kar lo.....waise bhi Toofan mujhe kucch khaas pasand nahiin karta. πŸ˜†

See, when you are so used to clawing out each other's eyes with such raw emotion , and you suddenly have to behave civilized with that person , this is how conversation turns out to be.... very silly , very awkward and very cute! 😳..... Now , that they both have entered peace zone ( not our hottie of course) , they find it awkward to deal with each other - what do you talk about when you can no longer abuse each other ? πŸ˜†

Pri-Dam are going through a heavy transition phase in their relationship  where Dam is learning to beahve herself πŸ˜†.... and Prithvi is behaving himself too much. πŸ˜‰

Serioualy, poor Gujral girls.... falling for such irresistible men.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nitica....really liked your post!....And ya, i completely agree....since they can't be rude to each other any more now, they are finding it difficult to interact with each other!.πŸ˜‰...though their heart constantly wants the other one to be present with them, but can't say that blatantly☺️....hence this awkwardness comes in!...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yep. And i find this awkwardness really cute.  A welcome change from their continual bantering.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nitssssssssyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWW ...cho chweet ....you wrote a post albeit a short one on PriDa.....

it is Quality and not quantiy I tell myself...

Pri-Dam are going through a heavy transition phase in their relationship  where Dam is learning to beahve herself πŸ˜†.... and Prithvi is behaving himself too much.

🀣🀣

and they are not used to that are they........strange things happen in love ...

and regarding the peace summits...end up in anything but peace....

the superpowers are always at loggerheads at one another...

but seriously..."make peace ..not war"..

and this awkward ness is cuteness personified...since they are out of their comfort Zone...

which was blasting one another to outer space.....the tables have turned

Who said falling in love was going to be easy..

I just hope it is not the calm before the storm....😭

@Bugs....Prithveria bug..Is that related to you???

Edited by current - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eh eh..Love how you put it..Honestly who knew that the always-at-loggerheads PriDa would talk such cute things and behave in such an awkwardly cordial fashion with each other someday..It's a sweet sweet thing, and it's a completely different world....

🀣@ Pri behaving himself too much..Dude is being so sweet it's not even believable..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I agree. The current PriDa situation is very cute , if you forget the lethal currents that Prithvi is so coolly hiding.

Isn't it a tad sad? Such beautiful love stories with such an ugly reality.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Pri-Dam are going through a heavy transition phase in their relationship  where Dam is learning to beahve herself πŸ˜†.... and Prithvi is behaving himself too much. πŸ˜‰

Serioualy, poor Gujral girls.... falling for such irresistible men.

hahahahahh ...nitica.....tht was a gud one .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
see damini has recently got bitten by prithvaria bug so she is obviously behaving herself ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........and prithvi got soooo subtle looking at sameer ......i guess sam is misbehaving on prithvs behalf also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and prithvi balancing the act by behaving too much ........ πŸ˜† ......
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. Yeah you are right!! Sometimes you need to pinch yourself to believe that these are the two who were always at loggerheads with each other.

Thank God they are not talking about weather though 🀣🀣 That would be height of being civilised with each other. πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@zainab - hahahahah 🀣......well i have too many these type of small bugs inside me ......my id will give u the same feel .....prithvaria is definately one of them ....akshaeria is the biggest one .......πŸ˜†
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

Nice post. Yeah you are right!! Sometimes you need to pinch yourself to believe that these are the two who were always at loggerheads with each other.

Thank God they are not talking about weather though 🀣🀣 That would be height of being civilised with each other. πŸ˜†

🀣🀣.. OMG...the weather....that is now sooo fool prooof...

I think Chandana emoted the awkwardness soo welll...seriously her expression were to die for..she seemed soo shy but then sooo in love..

And GK was the ultimate swoon factor...Man he was sooo lost in Damini...of course he was making sure she doesn't fall