innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Pyar Sirf Tumse

This One Shot was basically inspired by a song called,
Teri Yaad Jab Aaati Hai by Lucky Ali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEl1gpqPxXg

(Here is the video)

Awesome song. The video nearly had me in tears.

Armaan couldn't believe it was it. Today was the day that he would be with Riddhima, his Riddhima again. He looked at himself in the mirror and remembered himself ten years ago. He remembered those sweet moments he had with Riddhima. The name that had once brought him so much pain before had brought him so much joy today just by saying her name. He remembered ten years ago.

Flash Back

"Armaan, don't leave me!" She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Maybe I was so determined that she couldn't persuade him out of my decision, but that didn't mean that it didn't break my heart every time I saw the tears in her eyes. It hurt me more then it hurt her, He thought. Everything was happening so quickly that he had no idea what was going on.

"Riddhima I have to go." He said last time. This was the end. This was the last time he would see her in ten years. Ten whole years without his Riddhima. The girl who he loved more then his own life.

"Riddhima?" He asked as she hadn't responded for quite sometime now.

"Huh?" She asked as she took her hands off of him and looked into his teary eyes. "Armaan. Promise me something." She looked up at him.

"Yes." His eyes were misty. But I knew he'd keep my promise.

"Promise you'll love me forever?" She asked as she held out her pinky.

Armaan couldn't believe she even had to ask that! Of course he loved her. He was nothing without her. And that hurt. If he weren't so attached to Riddhima his heart wouldn't have been broken. "I'll love you forever." He promised as he childishly held her pinky with his.

Flash Back Ends

There he saw it. After setting foot in London, all he could think or was Riddhima, Riddhima, Riddhima. Nothing came across his mind then her.

"Riddhima!" He yelled. She was far away but he recognized her. She still looked the same, beautiful and innocent. He hair was tied in a messy bun and she was engrossed in her novel. He chuckled. She was the same Riddhima. When it came to her novels nothing mattered.

Her skin was pale like before. Slight pink lips in the shape of cupid's arrow turned to a frown as she flipped the page.

At the sound of her name being called her looked up.  Moved a few loose strands of hair away from her face. She was shocked to see him. "Armaan?" She said in shock as she slid her glasses off her nose and stood up.

Just as he was about to run to her he stopped and froze. There she was getting up with as confused expression as three kids ran to her and started shouting up and down "Mommy! Mommy!"

He went next to her. "I want answers" He said.

She replied with a nod as she stared down at the floor.

"You got married?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Had kids?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"Two."

"With who?"

"Rahul."

"Garewal?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Fine. That's all I wanted to hear." He turned around to the same he came. Instead of a smile this time he left with tears in his eyes. Why? He asked.  Every time he left this place, he left with am aching pain in his heart and this time with nothing.

"Armaan!" She shouted as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

She watched him turn around and ask, "Yes?"

"I still love you. I always have and always will. Take care Armaan, you're a good person." She said before throwing herself at him. "I'll never forget you." She promised as she got off of him.

"I love you too  but the only difference I believed in our love."

Yes, I know I am not as good as the others actually i pretty much suck. But hey gotta give new things a try right?

Oh, and my other OS. My first one! On MJHT- Rania
(RV&Dia)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1239907

Edited by ShadowKiss - 14 years ago
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
aww.. such a sad story, but it was brilliant.. please do write more!