Written Update 16th Sept

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys,

Here is today's written update, I have been having major computer problems so it has taken me forever to write, so it is shorter than usual as well, plus the video's were taking forever to load as well. Thanks Mallika for the brief update I was having Major computer issues, I will try and add to the update but this is the best I could do. Sorry for the delay once again.

It's a new day and Santo is doing the tusli pooja, when Champakali comes, asking her about the things to do with the Haven and then Champakali mentions the Malikin's picture Santo is like no, I will get it there were a lot of problems last time. Taru overhearing this whole thing. Then Santo goes on to give a list of things to get, and talks about dinner with her. Taru comes over and says with whose permission were you going to touch bhabhi's picture, you are here for Ba, so stay in Ba's room, no need to be the Malikin again. Santo is trying to say you are mis-understanding me, but Taru cuts her off and says I understand everything, how you trapped Ba and now you are trying to do the same with everyone else. DM comes. Taru is mimicking Santo and then she threatens her saying you had no relationship with her, she is my Bhabhi and I will do all the preparations for her Shraad. DM is like what is happening motiben? Taru and Santo shocked. Taru is like she is here for Ba, so why is she interfering in all the other matters, me and you can do the preparations for the Shraad, with what right is she interfering. DM is like you also have no right on insulting her after the divorce (so what it was fine when you were married?!?!?!) She is here for Ba, it is up to us to look after her, we have to respect her for as long as she is in the house. Understand Motiben? And about her and Sumedra relation Ba thinks of her as a daughter, so I have no problem if Ba wants one daughter to do the other daughters Shraad, so you should have no problems as well. Moti is at a loss of words. Call the pandit and ask him when he is coming and what he wants.

Taru leaves. Santo is like Malik, but DM cuts her off and says don't feel bad about Motiben's words Sumedra was her Bhabhi and friend, they were like sisters, and now you are a guest I will make sure your respect remains (WHAT!?!?!?! Cause she is a guest!!)

He leaves.

Santo goes to DM's room, she gets a stool to stand on in order to remove the picture. She removes the picture and falls on the floor, she screams I'm dead(No DM to save her) He comes running in saying what happened. He goes to Santo who is on the floor and removes the photo off her and asks her again what happened to you, get up! He helps her up. She gets up and sits on the bed holding her hand. DM is like what happened. Santo is I hurt my hand when I fell. DM is like well of course its going to hurt, if you can't lift such a heavy photo then when did you. She was like its not that my foot slipped. DM is like they are so many people in the house, then why didn't you tell Champakali. Santo is like its Malikin's Shraad so I wanted to clean the picture. DM is like look your Bindi is also on there now, sweked like you always put it. He takes the Bindi and is about to put it on but stops and gives it to Santo to put on herself. Santo asks is it ok? DM is like you are such a duffor you are worried about the Bindi and not your injury. Tell Champakali to put on haldi. DM wipes the dust of the photo as Santo leaves.

Everyone is in the hall, DM's sister in law(my mind has blanked out I can't remember her name) asks how long till the pooja? Pandit is like I am ready just call Hiten Bhai. Kaddu is like I will go. DM says its ok I have sent sent Champakali. Champakli comes and says he is coming.

Hiten in his room, he lights a diya in front of the picture. He is like forgive me, I couldn't fulfil my promise to you of making Khemi your DIL, but today I need your Arshiward to complete my task. He leaves for the hall, like he is on a mission. Hiten to himself, Mom I love you a lot you gave birth to me, but today I need to keep Santo's mann, cause of the big sacrifice she has done for me, I know this is what you want as well. Forgive me. Priest is like time is running out. Santo is like I will get Hiten when he arrives. I will not sit in this pooja today papa, everyone is shocked. DM is like what. Is your brain in the right place its your mother's Shraad today, what do you mean you won't sit. Hiten is like I do the Pooja every year but this year I won't do it. DM is like why? Hiten is like my ma, is alive I have accepted Santo as my Ma. He is like I won't do this Pooja and he leaves

DM is all mad and says Maulik will do the pooja, Taru and Santo both in their minds go Maulik can't do the Pooja, Taru adds that it should be Suraj that does it. However Maulik ends up doing the Pooja. Taru is like Sorry to Sumedra but I am helpless.

Santo goes to speak to Hiten. She is like you gave me my biggest happiness but its too late now, I am no longer a married to DM. Hiten is like you keep contradicting yourself first you say ristha's are joined by Mann and now you are linking them to a piece of paper. Hiten is like why are you still wearing the manglasutra and sindoor.

DM talking to the portrait saying how Hiten wasn't part of the Shraadh, when Santo walks in she is like I wouldn't have come but this is important. She goes on to say if the mother in her wins she won't be able to leave this house and there is only one thing which is stopping her, she takes of her mangalsurta and puts it at DM's feet taking his blessing, she leaves from there.  

Episode ends.

It was a great episode with Hiten all his dialogues spot on, I was hoping for a Sanraj moment or flashback with the portrait but nothing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear. Your update is great.

Hiten was the star today!  Mrunal was good,but he needs to remove the grease from his hair.  His hairstyle looked good yesterday.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Nikita for doing the update in spite of all the computer problems.

Sounds like it was a good episode with Hiten accepting Santu as his mother in front of the family. Moti better watch out as Hiten is a pretty headstrong person. I liked what the creatives did when the made Hiten light the diya in front of Subhi's portrait and take her blessings first for doing what he did. They did not show him abruptly forgetting all about Subhi and just accepting Santu. Good work.

Bravo to Santu for removing the mangalsutra and giving it back. Now she should stop covering her head too and wear the saree in a normal way. She is after all a guest in the house.

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea, Hema, Santu is a guest in the house😆  She will be treated properly than when she was the maalkin!!!  This  house has strange rules😆

Creatives need to consult a legal team too, to learn the laws of divorce! Hubby and wife signing a piece of paper does not make a divorce. The judge has to declare them as divorced couple after a hearing from both sides.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriosly..the haveli is more like a jail wid really wierd rules..
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you

fuzzyface thumbnail
DM is duffor eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuzzyface thumbnail
i wld like to mention that they are wearing the same clothes during the barsi both DM and Santu. hahahaha
WildestDreams thumbnail
thanks for the update...well done
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Yea, Hema, Santu is a guest in the house😆  She will be treated properly than when she was the maalkin!!!  This  house has strange rules😆

Creatives need to consult a legal team too, to learn the laws of divorce! Hubby and wife signing a piece of paper does not make a divorce. The judge has to declare them as divorced couple after a hearing from both sides.

Very funny 😆😆😆.

I was wondering even Hiten doesnt know the ABCs of divorce😲

DM is like you also have no right on insulting her after the divorce (so what it was fine when you were married?!?!?!)

was thinking the same😆

Thanks niki for the update🤗 
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago