My take on prithvi damini-16th sept-edited scene 3

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Taking care of illa scene, pri is also now a nurse🀣. But Dam was also concerned when she heard him speak for his mom. It was like poor guy!

tht breakfast scene was cherry on the cake for me. pri was completely bowled over today. i dont think he expected tht.

Pri saying ki hum dono theek hain: I was like finally tum, aap se dono hum hohigaye.

Today prida scenes were pure! coz pri didnt bring in the revenge. he did have flshback but still all his feelings were genunine.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Awesome post Maham ! Cudnt have put it any better myself ! =D

ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahaha... i loved it

today pithvi and damini scenes were mind blowing..... πŸ‘
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today was really exceptional ... Loved every PriDa scene ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Room scene : The subtle looks between them were mindblowing πŸ˜³.. The look on Dam's face while she was watching Priths was just awesome... 😳 She was literally admiring him πŸ˜ ... And thanking together was so perfect ... πŸ˜ƒ 

What style he had when Priths stepped closer to her in the hall.. I bet Dam's heart was beating like hell β˜ΊοΈ !!!! Breakfast scene was utterly cute.... Such closeness of PriDa made me awwwwwww ... 😳

The moment of Pri's blurting out " main jisse pasand karta hoon .. " was soooo perfect ... Pri's almost confession was absolutely spot on ❀️ ... It showed his inner feelings for Dams on which he has no control over ... His face just after that was 😳 ... Loved it ....

Hats off to PriDa for giving us such a wonderful horseriding scene .. Though it was not that long, still I enjoyed it fully ... Pri was totally captivated in Dams and the dreamy look on his face said it all about his inner growing feelings for her .. I just loved Gaurav even more β˜ΊοΈ ... And Dams was completely at home in his arms and that smile in her face was sooo angelic .. πŸ˜ƒ Though my heart really broke for Priths when he had to remind himself of the revenge and had to stop his feelings 😭 ..

yaar main aur kya kaho..................THE HORSE RIDING PART WAS A BIT TOO SHORT....................but its actually the other prida moments that bowled me over....................

1.the way damini was looking at pri in the beginning................
2.the way pri comes closer to her to tell her to tk a vacation.............and damini gets all conscious
3.the way pri sort of confesses
4.the brkfast offer

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..........................STANDING OVATION TO THE CREATIVES....................PRIDA ROCK MY WORLD

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvarti

yaar main aur kya kaho..................THE HORSE RIDING PART WAS A BIT TOO SHORT....................but its actually the other prida moments that bowled me over....................

1.the way damini was looking at pri in the beginning................
2.the way pri comes closer to her to tell her to tk a vacation.............and damini gets all conscious
3.the way pri sort of confesses
4.the brkfast offer

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..........................STANDING OVATION TO THE CREATIVES....................PRIDA ROCK MY WORLD

i lkd dt scene also wen dt doc asks dem whether dey knw hw dt machine wrks or sumthin n prithvi says yes...damini is wonderin hw..n prithvi catches dt expressions of her...n dn cmes wid justificatn....gud understandin b/n d 2....
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RonMione4ever

Today was really exceptional ... Loved every PriDa scene ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ same here!!!😳

Room scene : The subtle looks between them were mindblowing πŸ˜³.. yeah it was so sensitive!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ The look on Dam's face while she was watching Priths was just awesome... 😳 totally dear..!!! her looks were so tender!! She was literally admiring him πŸ˜ ... And thanking together was so perfect ... πŸ˜ƒ 

What style he had when Priths stepped closer to her in the hall.. I bet Dam's heart was beating like hell β˜ΊοΈ !!!! yeah i bet it was!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Breakfast scene was utterly cute.... Such closeness of PriDa made me awwwwwww ... 😳 still cant believe she asked him!!! it was so cute!!πŸ˜‰

The moment of Pri's blurting out " main jisse pasand karta hoon .. " was soooo perfect ... Pri's almost confession was absolutely spot on ❀️ ... yeah loved that small bit!!! It showed his inner feelings for Dams on which he has no control over ... His face just after that was 😳 ... Loved it ....

Hats off to PriDa for giving us such a wonderful horseriding scene .. Though it was not that long, still I enjoyed it fully ... Pri was totally captivated in Dams and the dreamy look on his face said it all about his inner growing feelings for her .. I just loved Gaurav even more β˜ΊοΈ ... And Dams was completely at home in his arms and that smile in her face was sooo angelic .. πŸ˜ƒ yeah it was like she belonged there.. as if they were living their very own paradise!! Though my heart really broke for Priths when he had to remind himself of the revenge and had to stop his feelings 😭 ..yeah that kinda put a damper on the whole scene but no complains!!😊😊😊