Parents unwilling to give Rakhi their baby

**esha** thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Parents unwilling to give Rakhi their baby

Rakhi Sawant's penchant for controversy and devil-may-care attitude doesn't always work to her advantage. It was because of her public image that a few couples refused to give her and her fianc their babies for the reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh.

One couple, Deepak and Priyanka Awal, told journalists: "Let's face it, Rakhi and her attitude is something we were not comfortable with. We heard some comments she made in the media when the show was launched. She had said that she doesn't like babies. The way she throws tantrums is terrifying. We think any parent would like to make sure that the right people are taking care of their babies. The idea of her taking care of our child made us tense."

The couple eventually gave their 10-month-old baby Shaurya to Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy. They added, "We had a long conversation with them and realised that they are similar to us in terms of likes and dislikes. We knew that Shaurya would be in safe hands with them. We were okay with anyone but Rakhi."

After approaching several people, a Delhi-based couple – Shilpa and Kapil – finally agreed to give Rakhi and Elesh their baby, Jay. They said, "It did not matter to us what other parents thought about Rakhi and Elesh. We'll be watching our baby 24x7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting!  From the promo, poor Rakhi and Elesh are having a tough time with their baby!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my God, that's hilarious!🀣

Sorry Rakhi fans...but I wouldn't trust my kid with her either!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who trusts rakhi? those dulhas who had come to marry her! ? she looks so graceful in this picπŸ˜‰

hey lalitha..good to see you here.Hope to see more of yr posts,once the show starts.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Who trusts rakhi? those dulhas who had come to marry her! ? she looks so graceful in this picπŸ˜‰

hey lalitha..good to see you here.Hope to see more of yr posts,once the show starts.😊

Hey Chits, how are you? It's great to see you too.πŸ˜ƒ

Yup, Rakhi looks oh so graceful and dignified in the pic.πŸ˜‰ I'm pretty sure parents are lining up to give their baby to her, with her dressing like that!πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Hey Chits, how are you? It's great to see you too.πŸ˜ƒ

Yup, Rakhi looks oh so graceful and dignified in the pic.πŸ˜‰ I'm pretty sure parents are lining up to give their baby to her, with her dressing like that!πŸ˜†

I am good,thanks lalitha..waiting for this show...rakhi ka drama dekhne ko milega..haan..kitna graceful lagti hai yeh naari..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

I am good,thanks lalitha..waiting for this show...rakhi ka drama dekhne ko milega..haan..kitna graceful lagti hai yeh naari..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, I too am waiting for this show to start, it should be interesting. Which couple do you want to win....or who do you think stands the best chance of winning?

πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
arrey sab couple fake hai re..sab yahan paise ke liye..I would say rakhi-elesh...coz,Ellu doesn't have money..he is right now living in vadapav..he needs to earn quick bucks.
_rajnish_ thumbnail
🀣I would have also done the same 🀣
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rajnish, u r funny! 🀣

From the promo it seems like it is Elesh who is doing all the work. πŸ˜†