WRITTEN UPDATE SEPT 15TH

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. I have noticed everyone saying that santu has given up her self respect because DM asked her to come back but I think it goes beyond that she loves baa like a daughter so she made a choice to be there to take care of her in what ever capacity she can and I don't think she will be back there as a servant but she did state that to be with baa if that is what it took she would do it. The reason why I am saying any of this is because of some responses in other post where people are saying santu for got her self respect but like I said to me its her putting baa's well being before her own pride which is as a daughter is a good thing.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome detailed update!!
ammoos thumbnail
You are right bidaaifan..I would say Santu has kept her self respect by coming there and taking there care if baa, and she will get more respect from DM for coming there...........
I think Hiten will create fake problems with SAntu so that DM stands for her and gets her back and consider her as his DHARAMPATNI... 
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

You are right bidaaifan..I would say Santu has kept her self respect by coming there and taking there care if baa, and she will get more respect from DM for coming there...........

I think Hiten will create fake problems with SAntu so that DM stands for her and gets her back and consider her as his DHARAMPATNI...

I hope so because right now I am with those guys who are angry with him for not saying something to his witch of a sister when she suggested Santu come and work for them as a servant (that is what she was before but at least now she can get paid for it).
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet, but go Hiten from what I read and I am glad Santo went back just for Ba!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
poor Santu ! I wish usssko kabhi patni ka  darja mil jaaye
fuzzyface thumbnail
wow i think creative are reading the forum and getting ideas from here. the plots are how we have predicated,.....well almost but nice to know :P ehehehe
at least the story is moving so i am happy
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I believe that Santu actually gained more self-respect with her action to come back to be with Baa. She loves her so much, that she doesn't care what role she plays in the mansion. That's great self sacrifice, not loss of self respect.  She will eventually be admired by everyone for her courage and unselfishness.
The kids and everyone else will respect her decision, except cranky Motiben.
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

The kids and everyone else will respect her decision, except cranky Motiben.

Nobody expect het to do so.....😆