15th Sept written updates-Vasuli out!!

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

It was a total fun filled episode.๐Ÿ˜†

First of all there was a 21st September promo shown at the beginning of the show which showed that there will be a one hour Eid special episode on next monday at 8.30pm. Bharti and Armaan (in white dresses) were greeting us for the coming Eid. (I just loved to see Bharti and Armaan together on the promo๐Ÿ˜Š)

Now, today's episode:

The episode starts when Bharti and Gyaan were hiding from Vasuli bhai in the place were Armaan was taking photographs of a model. Payal and Jia are also with Armaan. Suddenly Vasuli Bhai and his two assistants entered the room' they saw Bharti and Gyan. Bharti and Gyan ran away trying to hide and Vasuli and gang were in search of them.

In the mean time Armaan was taking snaps of the model and Jia and Payal were chatting with each other. Bharti was running but she suddenly stopped to see Jia and Payal together, she was jealous. Gyan came and asked her to run.

Then they went upstairs. Just above the model, there was a hole on the ceiling. Gyan was dropping some colourfull papers on the model.๐Ÿ˜† Suddenly one of the assistant of Vasuli came and Gyan drpped him into the place were the model was posing for the photo shoot.๐Ÿ˜† By this time the model had gone, Armaan could see a man whose face was covered with those colourful papers, he was perplexed. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Then a man who helps in the photoshoot said"where is the tiger's costume?" In the next scene we could see that Armaan was taking snaps and there are two persons wearing monkey and  bear's  costume posing along with the model. (actually they were Bharti and Gyan๐Ÿ˜†). After some times when the model appeared for the next shoot, Armaan asked her "where are the monkey and the bear madam?".๐Ÿ˜†

Bharti and Gyan managed to hide at a place. Gyan said "we are facing these hooligans and Bhaskar is having fun, we have to do somany things." Bharti was irritated to hear that Bhaskar was having fun because she knew what type of fun he was really having.๐Ÿ˜‰

She suddenly reminded what KK told him, "you have to face so many things Bhaskar, and for this oneday you will blame me". She understood that this was also a KK's trick, he is doing all this.

Suddenly Vasuli and his gang appeared and caught them. Bharti pleeeded for a last wish before they kill her. She said she wanted to talk to her husband. Gyan suddenly said that he too want to talk to his husband๐Ÿ˜†, I mean wife; the rule should be same for Bharti and him. ๐Ÿ˜†Vasuli told him that he was not even married how can he talk with his wife. ๐Ÿ˜† Gyan asked him to wait, so that he can marry, then he can go to the honeymoon and finally he can call his wife. ๐Ÿ˜†

Vasuli was verymuch angry,  he didn't grant their wish and took them away from that place in a car, he wanted to kill them. In the car Bharti called 100 (i.e Police) and started telling Vasuli bhai "Vasuli bhai, take us to Men's Universe, we like to die there", actually she wanted to inform where Vasuli bhai was. She kept telling why we are here, we don't want to die here, she kept telling the name of the places from the area where the car was passing.

Gyan saw what Bharti was doing and he was thrilled.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Police started chasing them. Suddenly the battery of Bharti's mobile went off and Gyan said "o god, battery is finished". It drew attention of Vasuli and gang and they charged Bharti, but wow!!,๐Ÿ˜ƒ the car banged with a Police Van. Vasuli was caught. He threatened Bharti that he will take the revenge when he will come out of the jail.๐Ÿ˜ก Bharti gave a "I am the Man" smile๐Ÿ˜‰

In the mean time in Bharti's home Laxminarayan was very angry he was telling Sudha that he has only accepted Bharti because she said that she will do whatever they want, and this time she went out in the morning without informing them, she was not even calling Bhaskar. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Bharti came back. Bharti said sorry to Sudha because for her Sudha has to listen the harsh sentences from Laxminarayan. Sudha said it was ok but Bharti should call Bhaskar otherwise not only Sudha but Bharti will also have to face the rage of Laxminarayan.

Bharti understood that she has to say sorry to Payal. Bharti came to Payal's house. Bharti asked her to call her parents in Bhaskar's voice. Payal was really angry.๐Ÿ˜ก She asked Bharti about the strange behaviour she did in the Navratri night. She said that she knew that Bharti shouted on her because she was jealous to see Payal and Armaan together. Payal told Bharti to accept that she loves Armaan. Bharti was irritated and said that she doesn't love Armaan. Payal asked her to say sorry. Bharti repeatedly said sorry but Payal was not ready to forgive her. Finally Bharti was fed up and left the room.

When Bharti came back to her home Sudha and Laxminarayan was talking with Bhaskar on phone. Bharti was happy that Payal finally called.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sudha asked Bhaskar to talk to Bharti. When Bharti took the call, Payal scolded her for behaving badly(she was joking)๐Ÿ˜†. Bharti said sorry. Finally Payal said "I miss you Bhaskar". Payal started thinking about Bhaskar, how he said that Payal is more than a wife, she is his best friend. (wow! Payal still loves Bhaskar๐Ÿ˜›) Bharti said "I miss you too ji". Sudha and Laxminarayn was smiling. Payal got emotional, and said "I love you Bhaskar". Then suddenly she understood what she was telling and corrected herself by telling "Bharti, you tell me this,i.e. I love you Bhaskar". Bharti said "Love you too ji" and hang up the phone. Sudha was still giving a mischief smile๐Ÿ˜†.

In the Men's Universe: Vinita was really worried because one of the suppliers had refused to wait for en-cashing the cheque and he was coming to the office. Bharti Gyan and Pushpak were really worried. Bharti started to think about ideas. She said "Step number one Vinita will attend the supplier, step number two, Bharti Gyan and Pushpak will take amarjeet to lunch and step number three when the supplier will leave the office, they will bring Amarjeet back."

All of them went to Amarjeet's cabin to invite him for the lunch. Amarjeet was wearing kurta pajama with a turban on his head๐Ÿ˜ฒ. It seemed that he was again going to a Dandia. Bharti asked whether Miss Parcholi is coming or not๐Ÿ˜†, Amaerjeet said no, she is not coming.๐Ÿ˜’ Bharti invited Amarjeet for lunch. He asked what the occation is. Todays word of the day is "Occation". Gyan, Vinita and Pushpak said simultaneously "My birthday Sir".๐Ÿ˜† Amarjeet was perplexed to hear that all of their birthday was on the same day.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Bharti said "there is no reason, just like that". But Amarjeet said that he cannot go anywhere because foreign delegates were coming to Men's Universe today. He told them to wear Indian dresses and be ready for the foreign guests. All of them were perplexed. What will happen to their plan?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Break:

After the break:

Bharti was coming down the stairs and Armaan was going up. Bharti said sorry to Armaan and stretched her hand to do handshake and asked "friends?" Armaan stretched his hand as well and hold Bharti's hand and said "I don't understand you Bharti, I don't know what are you doing. I respect you a lot. Whoever is Bhaskar but you are his wife, but the way you behaved that night, I don't think that we can be friends anymore". He took out his hand from Bharti's hand and went upstairs. Bharti was irritated she told to herself "What happened to you Bhaskar, why are you keep telling sorry to everyone?" (I felt that Armaan understood what was Bharti trying to say on the Navratri night, He didn't like the way she behaved, she is someone's wife, she cannot be jealous for Armaan, according to him its better to break the friendship๐Ÿ˜”)

In the next scene the supplier came and asked Jenny that he wants to meet Amarjeet. Suddenly Vinita came and took him away asking for a coffee. Vinita brought the supplier in te office foir where Bharti, Pushpak were there. Bharti introduced Gyan as Amarjeet, the owner of the company. Gyan was very happy to act as Men's Universe chief.๐Ÿ˜† Vinita brought a suit for him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Armaan was watching them from the stairs, his expression was like "you can't stop doing this awkward things Bharti!๐Ÿ˜†")

In the mean time foreign delegates arrived and Amarjeet greeted welcome to them.

In the foir suddenly Jenny appeared and asked Gyan to mend the reception air conditioner which was not working.๐Ÿ˜† Bharti and all tried to stop her, but the supplier could see the badge on Gyan's uniform and understood that he was not Amarjeet but he was Gyan. The supplier tried to run away from the place and everybody was trying to catch him. ๐Ÿ˜†

In the mean time Amarjeet was showing the office to the delegates. More than once the foreign delegate could see that a man (the supplier) was running and others were trying to catch him. He was perplexed๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Once Bharti and Vinita came in front of the delegates, and Amarjeet introduced them as "servents" as they were not wearing "Indian dresses". ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally when Amarjeet took the delegates to the conference room, the supplier managed to get into the room. Bharti, Gyan , Vinita, pushpak also came into the room. Amarjeet was shocked to see them.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: The supplier was telling that the cheque he received has bounced, and Amarjeet was perplexed but trying to tell the delegate that nothing happened.๐Ÿ˜†

So the episode was full of positive outcomes:

1. Vasuli out
2. Laxminarayan and Sudha are happy, they could talk to Bhaskar
3. Payal and Bharti-friends again
4. Payal still loves Bhaskar๐Ÿ˜›
5. Armaan is confused about Bharti,I think he is controlling his love for Bharti๐Ÿ˜›

Negative side of the episode: What will happen if Amarjeet comes to know about those 3 lakh rupees?

That's it

Luv
Kaninika

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: nikitaira

thanx a lot for update

Thanks a lot
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for the update ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot Kaninika...really appreciate u doing this...

Awesum update...very well written ๐Ÿ‘.. infact better than me..๐Ÿ˜†
& it surely luks like a fun filled epi...
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy... Vasuli out...& payal & Bharti frndz again...
Haven't seen it yet...hoping 2 c it 2morrow...
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

Another  1 hr episode ! WOW
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Kaninika. I loved the scene when she finished talking to Payal and saw her parents there.She was truly awsome in the scene what brillient expressions.
jassie_17 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Kaninika..a great fun-filled entertaining episode....Lurved Bharti and Gyaan today, esp he becoming Amarjeet and how the foursome were chasing Richard...hahaha..it was real good!!!

Cheers,
Jassie
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the update..happy episode after a long time..

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks a lot for the update ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Pooja

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thanx a lot Kaninika...really appreciate u doing this...

Awesum update...very well written ๐Ÿ‘.. infact better than me..๐Ÿ˜†
& it surely luks like a fun filled epi...
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy... Vasuli out...& payal & Bharti frndz again...
Haven't seen it yet...hoping 2 c it 2morrow...

Wow!! I am happy that you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ, better than you๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes, Vasuli out and Payal and Bharti friends again, yippeee
Do watch it today๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: -Happy4Ever-

Thanks for update.

Another  1 hr episode ! WOW

Welcome Dear, Yes another 1 hour episode

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Great update Kaninika. I loved the scene when she finished talking to Payal and saw her parents there.She was truly awsome in the scene what brillient expressions.

I loved that scene as well. I am glad that you liked the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Welcome Gurleen๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: jassie_17

Thanks a lot Kaninika..a great fun-filled entertaining episode....Lurved Bharti and Gyaan today, esp he becoming Amarjeet and how the foursome were chasing Richard...hahaha..it was real good!!!

Cheers,
Jassie

You are welcome Dear๐Ÿ˜›
Yes, those scenes with Bharti, Gyan, Amarjeet and Richards were really awesome๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: anu rulz

thnx for the update..happy episode after a long time..

welcome Anwesha, yes it was really a wonderful episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Take care

Kaninika

you are welcome dear