prithvi damini, my take-15th sept

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys.. okay so i dunno if this has already discussed, havent been on the fourm lately!!! so forgive i f i sound like an old broken recrd!!1πŸ˜†

Right here's my take on the scene which occured yesterday..:

I loved prithvis agitation. πŸ˜ƒit was so realistic... the inward battle between mind and heart! the heart wants to reach to damini, to console her and simply somehow make sure that shes is fine...😍😍 😍but then the mind intrudes in...it reminds him of the revenge that he MUST take... focus on the MUST..... it doesnt neccesairly mean that that is what he also wants but something which he must do no matter how much pain he has to endure....😭 the heart tries to force itself on prithvi again he gets up simply to distract him self... such state of agitation of both the heart and mind clearly reflects the inner turmoil of prithvi saxena, 😳he then looks at the video of damini walking down the hallway... why??? because he wants to reassure his heart that she is fine, that she can manage 😳so that the battle may end... and then when the heart almost loses it is as if it says a silent prayer to  damini to come to him... (that way he doesnt have to face his minds wrath)

see the connection between prida?? he calls out to her and she comes..... 😊and when damini said thanks..... prithvi goes in to turmoil again..... part of him wants to show her that it was nothing and he would do anything to protect her😍.. but the confused part dominates again and he leaves with a simple good night...😭
😭
end of story.. im sorry for all the rambling... i seem to be doing that a lot these days....πŸ˜† but in the end all i wana say is

someday prithvi saxena would have to confront his feelings of natural care, concern, protectiveness and love for damini.... and may sparks light up in the sky when that holy day occurs!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Cheerx,
Maham

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: rankanrock

someday prithvi saxena would have to confront his feelings of natural care, concern, protectiveness and love for damini.... and may sparks light up in the sky when that holy day occurs!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Cheerx,
Maham

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

beautiful post especially loved the quoted postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, hope to c u more.πŸ˜ƒ
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg maham  which is also my cousin's name.πŸ˜ƒ............u have expressed ur thoughts and prithvi's inner turmoil so brilliantly...good job.
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

beautiful post especially loved the quoted postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, hope to c u more.πŸ˜ƒ

awww thanks.. i thought nobody would understand my ramblingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah lets see.. waiting for the scene involving toofan....😳

Cheerx,
Maham
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: leaves45

omg maham  which is also my cousin's name.πŸ˜ƒ............u have expressed ur thoughts and prithvi's inner turmoil so brilliantly...good job.

thanks dear.. em glad you liked the post😊😊😊
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sistu

I loved this scene too

yeah it was not exactly the drooling prida scenes we usually get but it was diff. in a nice way!😊