14th September 2009 Written Update

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😃 Here is the Update, its kinda late, sorry! 😳

Part 1
-Dhani comes to her mom, she says, to see me happily married, you do something that gives you trouble. Sudha says that i want you to be happy at your sasurals. Dhani says, to do this you sell the only thing left of my father, to make me a bride, you give up his house? Sudha says no, you are also left of your father. I promised your father i would make your wedding the best, i just need to keep that promise, I want that your future be good. Dhani cries, what about you future, I will have a home, you won't have one, how will i be happy. Sudha replies, my happiness is that you live peacefully at your sasurals. Sudha wipes Dhani's tears and says I don't want you to cry about this anymore, I don't like you crying, smile please. She tries to get Dhani to smile, Dhani buries her face in Sudha's arms and they hug.
-Taiji is annoyed, saying to everyone when i talk to Amber, no one will become involved. Amber comes, she asks Amber is Amber went to help his in-laws. He replies yes. She says are you crazy, you are the damat, you are not supposed to work, you are young and don't know, but Sudha you mother-in-law should know, did she not stop you. Amber replies, she tried to stop me a lot, but i am stubborn. Taiji replies, you are going there and embarrassing our family. Amber says what is my fault. Taiji says you went to help them, you are supposed to be treated like a god, you are the dammat. Amber replies, a Bahu also should be treated this way, everyone looks at him shocked. The he says, so why do people make the Bahus do so much? taiji compares men and women saying that men are above women. He says that the same way Dhani is a part of this family, i am of that family, so i will go help there. Taiji screams look at him, look he thinks her knows daram? Amber's dad interrupts, he says what is bad about this? Everyone looks up worried. Taiji tells Amber, we will talk about this later. Amber asks Taiji what he was telling Amber, she says nothing. He says I heard everything. he argues with Taiji that whatever he is doing is okay because it is only until the Dhani comes to the house, Taiji disagrees, and he says that its his son, he will watch him.
-Dhani is crying in her room saying that she cannot cry to her mom because she promised, but how will she not cry knowing her mom will not have a roof to live under. Her friend says don't worry, after your wedding your mom can live with us. Dhani says you know my mom, she will not except any help, she will just leave. Her friend says that your mom does not have to be homeless, Dhani says how, her friends says after you get marries, Amber will have to give you a gift and you can ask for this. Her other friend says that Amber is really nice, he will help. Dhani says that my mom won't except his help. Her friend says your mom does not have know, you can own the house, then no one can kick your mom out of that home. Dhani becomes very happy, she says I thought that everything that happens up to my wedding will lead to my mom not having a home, but now, I can be happy about my wedding.

Part 2

-Gauri, Madhu, Mayi, and Amber are joking about how Amber always gets out of trouble because of his father. Taiji tells Mayi to bring Amber some milk, so that his mind can become fresh and he can think, Madhu and Gauri are ruining his mind. She says, soon will be your wedding, you need to stop listening to Gauri and Madhu! She says, so you see how your dad controls your mom, you need to have a hold of Dhani just like that. Amber is pretending to agree with what she says. Gauri says we are bringing a Bahu to the house, Taiji yells at her not to get involved in the conversation.  Amber says, what should i do to get Dhani to listen to everything I say? Gauri and Madhu look at him strangely. Taiji says it is very easy, do not sit there and complement her all day, he says then what should i do? Taji says say bad things about her, Amber says, but that would be lying, she says no it is not. Next she says, If she asks for something, don't give it to her, she says no matter what, don't ever give in to what you wife wants!Amber says if i do this, will Dhani become under my control? Madhu laughs at this. Taiji says if you hold a woman loose, then they will be free, if you hold them tight, they will do what you want. She also says don't go to them for help, if you need help, come straight to me. Amber says, sure i will come to you! Taiji leave. Madhu is laughing, Taiji turns around and says, remember what I said, and leaves. Gauri and Amber start laughing, Gauri just looks on a little upset.

Part 3
-Mayi gives tea to Amber and tells him that soon his wife will bring him tea and not her. Amber says that no, you will always bring tea for me. Amber sits in front of Mayi and says old relationships don't break because of new ones. Mayi says drink your tea, if it gets cold, I won't make you another one! She says there is so much wedding work, drink your tea, and she leaves. After she is gone Amber says, no one can take your place.
-Sudha is walking with a friend saying with all the wedding work i have done, i still have much left. But knowing that Dhani will get married makes me calm. A man is walking he is telling some friends that he just came from the hospital because the bus he was in got into an accident. Sudha becomes shocked because this is the bus to her father's village that her father was on. She drops what is in her arms and runs to the hospital. She asks the nurse where the patients from the bus accident are and rushed there, she asks more people to get there.
-The woman that Sudha was talking to calls for Dhani at her house. She is holding the item that Sudha dropped. She breathlessly asks Dhani if she knows anyone that would be on that bus that got in an accident. Dhani asks why? She replies because hearing about this, your mom ran off worried and did not listen to me, she says i think your mom went to the hospital. Dhani thinks worriedly.
-Sudha runs into a room. She looks round and finds her father unconscious on a bed. She sits down next to him looking at him worriedly.

Precap
Dhani reaches the hospital, she walks into a room and sees Sudha sitting next to her grandfather. She looks at them shocked.
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update........