YRKKH 14th Sep Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The epi starts off Varsha asking Dadi ma what to do? Dadi ma advices her to tell Rajshri the truth..Varsha says if she tells her everything then that will break Rajshri's heart…. Dadi asks her to tell cleverly so that her heart doesn't break….  
Its morning …Naitik getting ready for jogging…Akshara comes with tea for naitik…but Naitik gives her an angry look n leaves…. Akshara becomes upset …she starts crying…. Rashmi comes with biscuit ….she tells Akshara Naitik can't drink tea without biscuit… Akshara asks Rashmi to sit…she sits n asks her isn't it really tough bhabhi to adjust after marriage…Akshara says yes…but u know  Dadi used to give me many tips abt marriage…Rashmi says that good…now if u ever need any help u can ask her…Akshara takes the phone to call her dadi but she thinks if she asks Dadi anything she will b worried…
Naitik mohit siting in a bench after jogging…Naitik looks tensed…mohit asks Naitik the reason…he tells him everything…mohit says oh Akshara bhabhi is the reason…but u know Naitik to tell u the trith Akshara bhabhi is wrong…she shouldn't have tell the truth…mohit was try to make Naitik understand that Akshara is right…. Naitik understands Akshara is right… he tells mohit Akshara said all this becz she did not want to hid anything from anyone…
Rajshri takes Varsha into her room..she shows her all the toys with whom Shuriya used to play but Varsha looks very worried as she want to tell Rajshri everything…

BREAK

Rajshri shows Varsha shuriya's sweater… she asks Varsha whether she can make sweater or not….she then says if she can't then she will teach her..
At Naitik home…. Gayatri throwing some saaries … Akshara comes n calls Gayatri …she is not replying…she comes closer n says ma I'm really sorry….Gayatri says for what? I'm not angry with u …. Gayatri still throwing the saaries… Akshara asks her ma y ur throwing this beautiful saaries? Gayatri says ur saying beautiful becz u don't want to hurt me na? Akshara says no ma…. thy r really beautiful…. Gayatri says actually I bought this saaries for u..but as u n munna don't like my choice so I thought to give this saaries to someone else.. Akshara says ma pls don't misunderstand me…I really did not want to hurt u… I think I really don't understand how to tell anyone anything…Gayatri say no Akshara… u understands everything…see how quickly u started understanding Naitik….i think u understand Naitik more than his mother also…hearing tht Akshara becomes upset…
At Akshara's home….Rajshri showing Varsha shuriya's childhood things….Varsha gets up n tells Rajshri that Shuriya is not ready for a child now…he want to concentrate on his work….hearing this Rajshri becomes shocked…

BREAK

Gayatri says its good that both of u started understanding each other…now I can take relief sigh… Gayatri further says Akshara there is a news…I was thinking how to tell this to Naitik…but now I think u can tell him as both of u understand each other very much..Gayatri gives Akshara the letter. she says Naitik did not get the job..pls tell this to him…Akshara takes the letter n went into his room.. She sees Naitik has arrived…. Seeing  Akshara entering mohit says aree bhabhi Naitik was waiting for u only…actually he want to tell u something….Naitik goes upto Akshara…akshra makes a worried face…

PREACP

Naitik tells mohit none can reject him for anything…mohit aggress…Akshara thinks herself if she tells him abt his job now he will be upset…n if she don't tell him  it will b wrong…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..gayatri is a bbbb
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks roku, what's up with gayatri😕
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Roku dear for the nice update.

When will Akshi and Naitik have  a regular sweet conversation

Same thing with Gayatri. She makes Akshi tense all the time.  She really needs to loosen up!
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bechari Akshara!! I won't ask what is wrong with Gayatri as My M-I-L is also the same way.
Thanx for the update!!!
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update.  Gayatri is turning into a typical m-i-l on these shows.  Why is she so jealous? Why does Akshara have to like what she likes?  This is getting silly.  And when are they going to consummate their marriage?  What's up with THAT?

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update...
Why dont these saas' stop interfering in their son's life??????
What is wrong with rajshri...why is she so upset with shaurya for not to be ready for a family....how can she force Shava to have baby just coz she wants to be a daadi..its upto the couple to decide whether they are ready for a baby or not.....its just irritating.....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gayatri certainly won't win the MIL of the year award😡😡

I thought Rajshri was better. She won't leave Varsha alone about the baby thing!  Both girls are mentally suffering now.  Feel sorry for Varsha and Akshi
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! wonder what iwll happen next.,,,,
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

Loved the way the creatives are showing the problems going on in varsha & akshi's life

but its going too slow