Thiruselvam turns hero soon

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Thiruselvam turns hero soon
IndiaGlitz [Friday, September 11, 2009]

It's running past 2000 episodes now.  Thiruselvam, the director of the serial 'Kolangal' for the past 5 years is maintaining the TRP rating without a skate. The soap that has become one among the tasks of the day in many families these days is produced by Vikatan Talkies.

Meanwhile the production house has approved the cinema script that was submitted by the director recently. When all was going fine, the production house has asked the director's plan on picking the hero. According to the sources Thiruselvam has given a bold answer to Vikatan Talkies. "I prepared this script keeping me in mind as the hero. Do we have any trouble in making me the hero?" replied the director.

What an idea? Thiruselvam will stun us with 'Kolangal' on one hand and his entry into film on the other.

enna kodumai ithu? Thiru as hero va😲😲😲 hero material??😲😲 Looks like he has no plan of ending sokangal😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Romba mukkiyam - Thollai nee hero vaa??? vidinjithu pO
bjda thumbnail
OMG thols hero ah.....how can they say kolangal has maintained its TRP..rubbish...
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz no hero cos it will be a office box disaster n i will be giving a bad review.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Tholsku ippadi oru vibareedha aasaiya?   Imagine Thols doing duet song running around the tree with the heroin   πŸ˜‰
PiLLayarappa emmai kapathappa.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG... he as hero? who is heroin? our abhi from kolangal? what is the story line? he save very girl in village? pls i really dont want think he runs around tree and dance, sing...and the movie how long? 7 hours? i WONT watch the movie. even someone point rifle on my head....and asked to watch it😑
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aiyoooo... kadavulae. Thols herooovaaa???!!!!!!!!!!!   😲
Ennadaa ithu Namma (TN) Makkalukku vantha Sothanai. 😭

Appakkuuda intha Azukaikal-ai mudikka mattaaraamaa?!!  Sari-thaan.  😑😑 

Kadavulae... engkalai kaappathuppaa, Please!!!.
Edited by supree - 14 years ago
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meli...indha newsaaa post panradhuku badhila...en thalaila oru periya gunda thooki potrukalam nee.....that would be better than this.....enna kodumai ROJA (Saravana stylela) idhu....  

Tholskku endha angle avan hero madhiri irukkannu ninaippu....
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharadwaj_k

Meli...indha newsaaa post panradhuku badhila...en thalaila oru periya gunda thooki potrukalam nee.....that would be better than this.....enna kodumai ROJA (Saravana stylela) idhu....  

Tholskku endha angle avan hero madhiri irukkannu ninaippu....

me too