Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
I haven't seen her perform.. i think she's cute.. just cuz i liked her in the song Aakhen Teriiii Kitni Haseeen.....  but would definitely post my judge onse i see her in the show..
I loved her in these vids ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R1vsrGrRgs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvAPcNPXVDQ[/YOUTUBE]

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she has done the album of piya basant i ree  too ....amazing song and even teh video is fab too .....u can find it and post it here ......i m getting lazy 😆 even i found her fine but in the show .....she is acting very arrogant and trying to spread negativity in teh group
darkangel136 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dint watch the uncut..the repeat today was the stunt episode..!
what exactly did nauheed and carol say?
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkangel136

i dint watch the uncut..the repeat today was the stunt episode..!
what exactly did nauheed and carol say?

well it wasnt she said anything ...her smirks and all was enuff to know her attitude ....she said tht ppl r playing politics here and its bcuming like BB
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well i didn't see uncut so won't know but watever i've seen of her i guess she's really gud in tasks and she was arrogant only once so i dun completely agree with u😊
darkangel136 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

well it wasnt she said anything ...her smirks and all was enuff to know her attitude ....she said tht ppl r playing politics here and its bcuming like BB

oh rite..! and dint carol give a reason for choosing nauheed..! was it genuine..or did it really seem like carol was playing politics!?! 😕
we cnt completely blame nauheed until carol's intentions are clear..! altho i doubt any1 wud have any idea bout who to target for any sort of politics..if any1 is a threat to evry1 its jesse..so pick her..😲!
i feel carol was just being fair 👏
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkangel136

oh rite..! and dint carol give a reason for choosing nauheed..! was it genuine..or did it really seem like carol was playing politics!?! 😕
we cnt completely blame nauheed until carol's intentions are clear..! altho i doubt any1 wud have any idea bout who to target for any sort of politics..if any1 is a threat to evry1 its jesse..so pick her..😲!
i feel carol was just being fair 👏

noo carol too admitted tht nauheed alwayz goes last thts why she chose her forst this time ....so even i guess she was being fair ......though nauheed didnt like it
Bugger thumbnail

double post

Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago