sonikuri17 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
http://i36.tinypic.com/2aaefqb.jpg

Here's a pic of gurpreet and yash..

Edited by sonikuri17 - 14 years ago
sumit.kumkum thumbnail

Intense arguments
There were heated arguments between the two kunwars, Yashdeep and Hitesh, about Gurpreet and Mrs Nayan
sumit.kumkum thumbnail

Mummy of the week
In the episode on October 19, there was a surprise declaration based on the voting verdict. The janta voted for Hitesh's mom as 'mummy of the week', which surprised everyone. Before this, Rajbir's mother was mummy of the week.

sumit.kumkum thumbnail

Gurpreet quizes Nandita
This was an emotional moment for Gupreet because her fate depends on the outcome. She seemed fine as Nandita was happy after the date. They chatted for long time and Gurpreet taught Nandita how to make kheer.

sumit.kumkum thumbnail

Vivek's mother chooses Nandita
She praised Nandita for being a doctor and a responsible person who was determined to learn everything.

sumit.kumkum thumbnail

Nandita confesses her love
This was the biggest twist on the show. Vivek's mother's favourite is Nandita but the girl told Vivek that she is developing special feelings for Yashdeep after their meeting. 

sumit.kumkum thumbnail

Yashdeep chooses Nandita
After winning the water rafting task, Yashdeep decided to take Nandita Sharma out on a date. This decision came as a shock to everyone.

chnna thumbnail
hi ,
my name is hussain and i am from uk.i like indian channels very much.recently i come accross a program,perfect bride, believe me i like it very much.would u plz me to get me any information about rumpa roy the participant in this said program? i want to contect her coz i am seriously thinking about her if she gv me a chance to know about me.i am not jocking.plz do help me.my e mail is [email protected].
Edited by chnna - 14 years ago
chnna thumbnail
may i have to contact rumpa roy?