PRC- Pyaar, dosti aur farz-part 5 updated page 9

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi all prcians...i know i need to continue with my other ff....ek lambhijudaaikebaadprcaursanyokamila....i jus need to make a few changes to that so....i will post that as soon as i finish altering that...but this is a ...well a small part of another story i created in one of my lessons as i was getting bored so.....jus read and tell me how it is ????

PRC- Pyaar, dosti aur farz
Part 1
In Kannauj, everyone is busy; the villagers are working and preparing the arrangements for the ceremonies, whereas the children are celebrating. All the traditions and rituals are taking place with happiness and excitement. Why shall not they celebrate when it is their only Princess's wedding????

The king of Kannauj Maharaj  Jaichand only had mother she was Rajmata Roospundari and is one of the daughter of Maharaj Anangpal. She was aware of the fact that her grand daughter is not ready to get married or that she is too young to get married but she kept assuring herself that one day or other she has to bid farewell to her beloved granddaughter. On the other hand, there was the princess's mother roaming around in haste preparing arrangements to welcome the king and queen and the little princess of Ajmer and the king of Delhi with his four close friends who was also the prince of Ajmer.

In Ajmer, the king Someshwar and his beloved wife Maharani Kamalavati are in an urge to meet their princess whom they have considered more than their daughter. They want to take part in her happiness, as her happiness is there's also.

Maharaj Someshwar is sitting having lunch with his wife and daughter. He is extremely happy today.

Kamalavati: kya baat hai...aaj aap bahot khush hai?????

Someshwar: khushi ki tho baat hai...aaj humari beti ka vivaah paka huwa hai...aur iss se bhi humme ziyaada khushi hai ke humara barso pehla sapna pura hone wala hai.

Maharani Kamalavati had a smile on her face; she looked at her little princess pratha. Pratha was sitting besides her mother; she was the same age as the princess of kannauj. Pratha had a desire of meeting the princess of kannauj as she always heard the people of ajmer talking about her beauty. "kannauj ki rajkumari sabse khubsurat hai.....wo itni sundar hai.....unhe jab dekho tho aisa lagta hai ke asmaan se koi pari aaye hai", these words were enchanting in pratha's ear. Pratha looked at her father and spoke,"barso pehle sapna...aap ka matlab????"

Maharaj Someshwar: haan...humara purana sapna....aap ko aur kannauj ki rajkumari ko ek dulhan ke roop mein dekhne ka

Pratha gazed at her father and was surprised by his response. She innocently smiled.

Kamalavati looked at the father and daughter and interrupted by saying that they have to leave for kannauj as soon as possible, as they do not want to be late for the ceremonies. Maharaj Someshwar and Maharani Kamlavati and Rajkumari Pratha leave for Kannauj.

In the middle of Delhi there is a huge palace. The King of Delhi is sitting on his throne, talking to his ministers and his companions. The whole day passes by as the king is busy discussing some important issues regarding his kingdom. Gradually, the whole darbar, gets empty. The king of Delhi is a young 15 year old boy, intelligent king, handsome prince, a brave warrior; a lovely brother; an obedient son and a special friend. He is in his chamber, in his night clothes with his friends discussing what needs doing tomorrow. In the middle of his discussion he is interrupted by one of the dasi's. The dasi comes to give him an invitation from kannuaj and a sandesh from Ajmer. The invitation is to welcome him and his friends to the princess of Kannauj's wedding. He is humbly requested by the king of kannauj that it will be an honour to have him, his friends and the people of Delhi there as guests. He then reads the next sandesh from Ajmer, informing him that his family as left for Kannauj and he has to be there too, leaving all his work, as soon as possible; as this is his father's decision.

Prithvi places both the sandesh's on the table and walks to the fireplace. His friends look at each other and ask what the matter is.

Sanjham ' prithvi's best friend, he is very close to prithvi...aur ye mr...sanjham....inka tho bara crush hai....wo bhi chamki par..

Arjun ' prithvi's best friend....often encourages him.....iss ki tho shaadi maya se hai......he is very uthawala to get things done quickly......after all things need to be done....so why delay time......ye iss ka slogan hai....isliye shaadi bhi pehle karli

Chand ' iss ke tho paas bahot si ideas hai......he is a poet...aksar prithvi ko apni poet sunata hai...aur larkiyo ko impress bhi kar letha hai....jaise ki vaishali....oops iss ki girlfriend...filhaal ye kisi ko math batana ke chand vaishali ki prem kahanii...please samjha karo....agar dosto ko patha chala.....iss ki teasing abhi se shuru hojaye gi...isliye ye secret hai

Pundir ' ye bhai saab....tho lets say...he is very nice, caring, har zimedaari puri achi se karthe hai....likin larki ke situation...well he hates girls....isse tho payal hi sidhe raste par laye gi

Edited by letsrockshona - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_awan thumbnail
extremly  excellent dear do continue me waiting 4 it to read cannot wait 4 it now😉what about ur other story  u were doing before dnot leave that continue that too plz😉
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: letsrockshona

hi all prcians...i know i need to continue with my other ff....ek lambhijudaaikebaadprcaursanyokamila....i jus need to make a few changes to that so....i will post that as soon as i finish altering that...but this is a ...well a small part of another story i created in one of my lessons as i was getting bored so.....jus read and tell me how it is ????

In Kannauj, everyone is busy; the villagers are working and preparing the arrangements for the ceremonies, whereas the children are celebrating. All the traditions and rituals are taking place with happiness and excitement. Why shall not they celebrate when it is their only Princess's wedding????

The king of Kannauj Maharaj  Jaichand only had mother she was Rajmata Roospundari and is one of the daughter of Maharaj Anangpal. She was aware of the fact that her grand daughter is not ready to get married or that she is too young to get married but she kept assuring herself that one day or other she has to bid farewell to her beloved granddaughter. On the other hand, there was the princess's mother roaming around in haste preparing arrangements to welcome the king and queen and the little princess of Ajmer and the king of Delhi with his four close friends who was also the prince of Ajmer.

In Ajmer, the king Someshwar and his beloved wife Maharani Kamalavati are in an urge to meet their princess whom they have considered more than their daughter. They want to take part in her happiness, as her happiness is there's also.

Maharaj Someshwar is sitting having lunch with his wife and daughter. He is extremely happy today.

Someshwar: khushi ki tho baat hai...aaj humari beti ka vivaah paka huwa hai...aur iss se bhi humme ziyaada khushi hai ke humara barso pehla sapna pura hone wala hai.

Maharani Kamalavati had a smile on her face; she looked at her little princess pratha. Pratha was sitting besides her mother; she was the same age as the princess of kannauj. Pratha had a desire of meeting the princess of kannauj as she always heard the people of ajmer talking about her beauty. "kannauj ki rajkumari sabse khubsurat hai.....wo itni sundar hai.....unhe jab dekho tho aisa lagta hai ke asmaan se koi pari aaye hai", these words were enchanting in pratha's ear. Pratha looked at her father and spoke,"barso pehle sapna...aap ka matlab????"

Maharaj Someshwar: haan...humara purana sapna....aap ko aur kannauj ki rajkumari ko ek dulhan ke roop mein dekhne ka

Pratha gazed at her father and was surprised by his response. She innocently smiled.

Kamalavati looked at the father and daughter and interrupted by saying that they have to leave for kannauj as soon as possible, as they do not want to be late for the ceremonies. Maharaj Someshwar and Maharani Kamlavati and Rajkumari Pratha leave for Kannauj.

In the middle of Delhi there is a huge palace. The King of Delhi is sitting on his throne, talking to his ministers and his companions. The whole day passes by as the king is busy discussing some important issues regarding his kingdom. Gradually, the whole darbar, gets empty. The king of Delhi is a young 15 year old boy, intelligent king, handsome prince, a brave warrior; a lovely brother; an obedient son and a special friend. He is in his chamber, in his night clothes with his friends discussing what needs doing tomorrow. In the middle of his discussion he is interrupted by one of the dasi's. The dasi comes to give him an invitation from kannuaj and a sandesh from Ajmer. The invitation is to welcome him and his friends to the princess of Kannauj's wedding. He is humbly requested by the king of kannauj that it will be an honour to have him, his friends and the people of Delhi there as guests. He then reads the next sandesh from Ajmer, informing him that his family as left for Kannauj and he has to be there too, leaving all his work, as soon as possible; as this is his father's decision.

Prithvi places both the sandesh's on the table and walks to the fireplace. His friends look at each other and ask what the matter is.

Sanjham ' prithvi's best friend, he is very close to prithvi...aur ye mr...sanjham....inka tho bara crush hai....wo bhi chamki par..

Arjun ' prithvi's best friend....often encourages him.....iss ki tho shaadi maya se hai......he is very uthawala to get things done quickly......after all things need to be done....so why delay time......ye iss ka slogan hai....isliye shaadi bhi pehle karli

Chand ' iss ke tho paas bahot si ideas hai......he is a poet...aksar prithvi ko apni poet sunata hai...aur larkiyo ko impress bhi kar letha hai....jaise ki vaishali....oops iss ki girlfriend...filhaal ye kisi ko math batana ke chand vaishali ki prem kahanii...please samjha karo....agar dosto ko patha chala.....iss ki teasing abhi se shuru hojaye gi...isliye ye secret hai

Pundir ' ye bhai saab....tho lets say...he is very nice, caring, har zimedaari puri achi se karthe hai....likin larki ke situation...well he hates girls....isse tho payal hi sidhe raste par laye gi

Wonderful, beautiful, superb,update.Very good concept.Pls continue soon shona.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc start babes..do continue
reserved!

EDITED!

hey dear, awesome yaar! loved it! plz do continue!

Edited by Ansh_Arti - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: letsrockshona

Wow shona what a new angle to to a new lovely fanfic of urs...continue dear..cant wait for the next part!😳😃😉👏⭐️
meghaparti thumbnail
Note:
Pls. do name ur new fanfic dear!
meghaparti thumbnail
Shona next part pls.!
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey shona..hey shona..
updates do naa..!!
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Precap: everyone is happy in kannauj, they are all preparing arrangements for the grand wedding. Someshwar and kamalavati and pratha have set off for kannauj. Prithvi receives an invitation from jaichand and a letter from his father telling him to reach kannauj as soon as possible with delaying anymore time.

Part 2

Prithvi was a little taken back. He was thinking to himself that the princess sanyogita is getting married. He then remembered the first time he met her, when she was a newly born baby. He gifted her anklet. From then he had a desire to meet her again...and to see after all how much beautiful she is. He always used to hear his father, his praja praising about her beauty. He then said to himself in mind, "delhi ke maharaj aap ko dekhne ke liye a rahe  hai...tayar rahe ga...hum bi dekhe akir koi itna khubsurat kaise ho sakta hai". Seeing him in his own world; his friends went to him and asked him what the matter was? Prithvi turned and looked at his friends.

Prithvi: hum sab ko kannauj bhulaya gaya hai...waha kannauj ke maharaj jaichand ki beti rajkumari sanyogita ka vivaah hai

There were a few girls and one boy, friends of Prithvi and his friends, in search of the delhi king in the delhi palace. They went pass Prithvi's chamber and stopped after hearing Rajkumari Sanyogita's name. All of them came in:

One of them shouted,"kya!!!!!!rajkumari ka vivaah......kannauj ki rajkumari...arre wo rajkumari sabse...sabse khubsurat...wo itni ....itni sundar hai....un ka jaisa tho koi nahi hai..wo"

Prithvi and his friends were delighted to see the rest of their friends especially veer.

Arjun : kya baat hai veer....rajkumari ka naam sun kar itni khushi...bhai...he then turned to Prithvi...unhe dekh kar tho tum pagal hoja gaye

Arjun burst into laughing, as he was accompanied by chamki, jwala and vaishali, and payal.

Indravati : wo sanyogita...itni khubsurat nahi hai wo....tumhe pata hai...wo...kya kehte hai...haan .....english clothes wear karthi hai....usse tho Indian clothes pehna tho atha hi nahi....

Prithvi looked at them and waited for everyone to stay quiet. As his friends were all aware of this fact, they stayed silent....smiling and laughing away, making sure prithvi did not see their smiles.

Vaishali : acha....indravati tumne use kaha dekha hai.....???

Indravati : arre ashram mein...bahot hi ....jab dekho she is always quarrelling with me...and she is so naughty and so stubborn...am better than her

Payal who was waiting and watching Indravati blabber on about Sanyogita...released her anger on her

Payal : tum hothi kaun ho sanyo ke bare mein ye kehne wali?

Chamki : payal....ye tho mazaak

Payal : mujhe kuch nahi suna...jis ke bare mein ye anaab shanaab bakh rahi hai...wo meri behen hai

Indravati :arre mein tho bhool gaye...ke tum yaha ho

Payal : oh tho agar mein na  hothi tho tum aise hi??

Jwala : bas tho karo....

Payal who was exhausted with anger.....left the chamber.

Pundir: ye larkiya tho aise hi hothi...especially wo wali...

Pundir was pointing in Payal's direction

Prithvi looked at him....

Prithvi : sab ne ke diya jo kehna tha

Indravati : prithvi...mein tho kuch nahi kaha....mein tumhara bolne ka intezaar kar rahi thi....

Everyone started to laugh, not including prithvi and indravati

Indravati : kassaam se......

They started to laugh again....prithvi looked at all of them...

Indravati : tum sab laugh kyu kar rahe ho....am serious

tumhari kasaam prithvi.....

They were about to laugh when Prithvi told Indravati to stop it.

Indravati loved Prithvi….She wanted to become his queen….she dreamt all day about him. Everyone was aware of this fact, but they also knew that Prithvi does not love indravati…

On the other hand….Indravati dislikes Sanyo since childhood. Indravti grew up with Sanyo in the ashram….She hated Sanyo….maybe because Sanyo was more beautiful than her and had better inner qualities…..

Chamki and Vaishali are best friends…..whenever there is a quarrel between Payal and Indravati they always support indravati; as indravati and vaishali and chamki were childhood frends.

Payal is the princess of bharatpur…..and she is the niece of kannauj's queen. She is a very close frend to Sanyo….and is like an elder sister to her. She has always supported Sanyo and has maintained a very good friendship with her over the years. Many years have passed that Payal and Sanyo have never met. Even though regarding a huge distance between them, Payal considers Sanyo as a friend and a younger sister and now is very excited to meet her on her wedding.

Jwala is one of Prithvi's friends. Prithvi met her 2 months ago; as her village was in danger. Prithvi overcome all the problems of the village and made sure that the village was safe. From then till today Jwala helps PRC and his friends in all their missions, when she is needed for help just like the other girls.

Payal had left the chamber, whereas PRC's nana entered PRC's chamber. Everyone greeted him including Prithvi. They took arshiwad from him. Maharaj Anangpal blessed them all.

Maharaj Anangpal: Prithvi aur sab tayar hai…humme aaj hi…abhi kannauj ke liye jana hoga

Prithvi : itni jaldi…baat kya hai????

Maharaj Anangpal : Rajkumari Sanyogita apni studies  puri kar ke…. kal shaam ko kannauj aye gi….itne barso baad hum apni pyaari si rajkumari ko dekhe ge…

Maharaj Anangpal loved Sanyo as much as he loved PRC and Pratha….he fulfilled all Sanyo's wishes as she was very stubborn…what ever she demanded she got it…whereas Pratha and PRC were the opposite of Sanyo…they never asked their Nana…but in return their nana gave them….as he gave his throne to PRC

Prithvi : likin shaadi mein tho 2 weeks left hai…itni jaldi…kya hum baad mein nahi..

Nana: nahi prithvi….tum tho jaichand ko jante ho….wo chata tha ke iss bahane humare pure pariwaar ek saath hojaye ga

As soon as Maharaj Anangpal left the chamber…..all turned to PRC

Chamki : prithvi….tumhare yojna….uska kya hoga…..

Arjun : fikar math karo…humari ye yojna ab kannauj mein puri hogi

Arjun looked at Prithvi and smiled. The rest looked at each other and were trying to figure what the matter was. Then Prithvi revealed all his plans about his mission and he told that they will take part in all the celebrations but also will fulfil their mission at the same time.

Indravati : shaadi par….humme shaadi par bhi jana hoga

She was not looking forward to the wedding as she hated Sanyo…and did not wish anything good for her…and most of all she did not want Sanyo to meet PRC...

Prithvi : mein ja raha hu…agar tumhe chalna hai tho chalo…ya tum yahi

Indravati cut his sentence and sed she will go wid him…all were happy…they all set off for Kannauj, including Maharaj Anangpal and Payal.

In kannauj, maharaj someshwar and his family are grandly welcomed by the king and queen of kannauj. However, as the guests travelled a long journey they were asked to rest.

Its night time...a girl is looking out of the window with her lovely blue coloured eyes. She has worn her favourite colour gown on...ready for bed; with her brown hair strands' curled and dangling down from her head to her beautiful white cheeks. She is 13 years old, and has just finished her exams...and now is thinking that it is time for her to go...back to her mother land India. She was thinking of her childhood, when she was a 6 year old girl, her father sent her abroad to make sure she has a better future and a very good education...she was thinking of her childhood when she was first sent to an ashram near kannauj...where she met many girls...and she also remembered indravati....who was always jealous of her...she did not remember much stuff as she was only a small girl then. But now even though she has just turned 13 years old...she still is capable of understanding everything. She was none other than the king of kannauj's beautiful daughter sanyogita. Sanyogita was looking at the magnificent moon, which was surrounded by the glamorous stars, when she got interrupted by someone deliberately coughing. It was her best friend Sammy. Sammy was a fat girl with hazel brown eyes....she was very nice and a great person to be with. As many years passed sanyo and sammy's friendship deepened and became much more stronger. They were also accompanied by sanyo's other best friend Rupali. Rupali and Sammy were Sanyo's family; they were the ones who spent more time with her...who loved her....who she considered her kin, before she did anything she would ask them for the recommendations before she took any decisions for herself.

Hope u guys enjoy reading it. Do read and comment, as I would like to read ur feedbacks.