TB : Sharad Kelkar to host PPAW... Discuss Here

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Sharad Kelkar to host Pati Patni Aur Woh...

What do You Think ??
Do Post In Ur Comments...

After Ram Kapoor, Imagine ropes in yet another popular star Sharad Kelkar to host their upcoming reality show, Pati Patni Aur Woh...

After creating headlines across the country by introducing the star couples of the next real reality show, Imagine has roped in the versatile and charming TV actor Sharad Kelkar to host Pati Patni Aur Woh.

Apart from being a host Sharad Kelkar will be a friend and confidante of the couples and will unravel the emotional, maddening, challenging, nervous, joyful and the REAL side of the celebrity couples' journey to parenthood.

Accepting his new role, Sharad Kelkar said, "It's great to be back with something new and fresh. I am really glad to be a part of this unique concept. I am sure this show will be truly delightful to watch and I will help the audiences get one step closer into the lives of their favorite celebrity couples. I wanted to choose something good but I got the best."

The show will feature the reality of raising a child, where 5 celebrity couples Rakhi -Elesh, Debina- Gurmeet Chaudhary, Shilpa- Apurva, Juhi - Sachin Shroff, Mouni-  Gaurav will go through the challenging, frustrating,  yet rewarding experience of parenthood – from infancy to adolescence. Pati, Patni Aur Woh is an adaptation of the hit international format by Love Productions called Baby Borrowers and will be produced by BBC Worldwide Productions India.

Stay tuned to Imagine to get a glimpse of the soon to launch reality show Pati, Patni Aur Woh; It's time for our very special couples to realize…bachchu, life nahin hai ladoo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know him, but he looks handsome😊  Hope that he will be a good host😊
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

I don't know him, but he looks handsome😊  Hope that he will be a good host😊

di he is from serial saat phere he was in lead in that serial and done  wonderful job.
and he is also famous by the name nahar banna , that was his name in that serial
thanks starry for the topic..
i hope he will do a good job😊
Mallika113 thumbnail
Thanks Sam!  Now I will have to do  some research to see how he was in his previous show😊
Savi13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Thanks Sam!  Now I will have to do  some research to see how he was in his previous show😊

di he was very good and that serial was among the best telly serials and even won many awads
Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article..
chandnii thumbnail
thnx a lot starry dear for d article 😛😛😛
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
OMG...so many Nahar Banna Fans r here on PPAW Forum....
lets c, hw he performs as a Host....
gattu800 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmm cant say nething abt him.......
but thanxx starry di for the info.......
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
hey dear thanks for sharing this news