Written update - 8th Sept!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Bandini Written Update 8th September

Hey guys,

Here is today's update!

Brief points

• Taru tells Santo to warn Khemi about her rights in this house.
  • Santo asks DM to take her to the Mandir where they first met, before Hiten's wedding.
  • DM tells Kanji to come to his house to show what his learnt in ten days.
  • DM is impressed by Kanji and tells him to come to the factory from tomorrow, in spite of Taru sabotaging his work with the diamond.
  • Ba telling Santo not to go but Santo saying she has to leave.

Detailed update

A new day, Santo is drying the chillies, when (guess who's back) Motiben asks her what she is doing? You only have a few days left here, dry the chillies, because once you go back your memories will dry as well. 4 days of moonlight than dark black nights. But one thing is good you won't annoy me anymore, but now you will go and your sister will come, but tell her one thing in this house Tarulata is in charge here. Let her know how she has to live in this house after marrying Hiten, because if she makes any mistakes I will make her life hell like yours, because after getting rid of one sister I am not going to let another sister dance on head.

She is about to leave from there when Santo stops her.

Santo: Benba, you never thought of me as your own you have never liked me, but Hiten is your own so why can't you look at Khemi as his wife instead of my sister. Kaddu and Meghna ben are so close to each other, the relationship is Saas Bahu but they live like friends, we never had that relationship, but I hope that between you this relationship happens and you get along. I swear on Malik's life, what you have done for this house no one else would have been able to, she puts her hands together and says that I hope that Hiten Bhai doesn't go against you cause of Khemibena, No one can take your place in this house as you are the oldest, and stay old (hehehe๐Ÿ˜†) take love and respect.

Taru does seem touch but then she goes on to say I have cut of your wings and yet you still want to fly, wait for your Khemi bena to come,  she will still remember the ringing from the slap I gave her, I will tell her to remember the sound of the slap forever. Taru leaves from there.

Santo upset.

DM walking in the corridor, he sees Santo outside, crushing something lost in her thoughts. He goes out to her.

DM: Eh Chokri, what are you doing?

Santo: I am crushing the chillies.

DM: Yes, well you can crush them when you put them into the pot.

DM is about to leave when Santo stops him.

DM: What?

Santo: I first met you in the mandir, when I got punished for going to the temple before you, before Hiten's wedding I want to go to that Mandir with you to pray.

DM nods and leaves.

Santo is having a flashbacks of her time with DM.

DM has come to Nanaji's house.

Kanji is talking to Nanaji.

Kanji: Kaka, ten days are over today I will show that Maulik Mayahvanshi.

DM: What are you going to show Maulik?

Nanaji and Kanji shocked.

Nanaji: Malik you?

DM nods.

DM: Jai Shree Krishna, I am here to talk to you about the new order from Antwerp.

Nanaji: Yes

DM: But first let me speak to Kanji. Pinakin has told me about what happened between you and Maulik. You are a duffer you shouldn't have accepted Maulik's challenge.

Kanji: I have not just accepted the challenge DM, but I can complete the challenge as well.

DM: Ok so you have learnt it in ten days.

Nanaji: Forgive me Malik but I know I have done this without Maulik Bhai's permission but remembering Jhamkumbhadiya I had to help him.

DM: Come to my house not night Kaka, I will speak to you there and bring Kanji with you, I also want to see what he has learnt in ten days. This isn't like playing with toys Kanji Bhai, but I am happy to see your thinking for the people. Come tonight.

He leaves.

Kanji: The fate of the workers remains in your teaching Kaka, not in Kanji.

DM arrives back home.

DM: Motiben, where is Maulik? The calls out to him.

Maulik is in the study asks: What's wrong papa?

DM: Come downstairs.

Maulik comes.

Santo and Taru confused.

Maulik: What's wrong?

DM: What happened? Do you have any brains, why did you give Kanji Waghela a challenge.

Maulik: I didn't give him the challenge he was the one that gave me the challenge, in return I put a bet, and now the ten days are up and he hasn't done anything yet.

DM: That's your mistake, by making Kaka his guru he knows the importance of a good education he has chosen the right path, he will find his goal as well. He is coming at night to show you, then you will see.

Maulik shocked and DM leaves.

Its night time, Kanji is at there house.  

DM: Its up to you to make this stone into a diamond, it is up to you make it outstanding. DM gives him the stone and tells him to start.

Kanji evils Taru and she ignores him (LOL๐Ÿ˜†), Maulik is looks back and forth and ignores it. Kanji gets to work everyone is watching him.

Maulik: Remember one thing Kanji Waghela, if this diamond breaks you will have to pay for it.

DM: Maulik, he is older than you so use Aap instead of Tu.

Kanji working, Pinakin compliments him.

DM: Everyman has a diamond inside of him, (didn't what he said here)

Taru to Maulik

Taru: He has learnt how to make a diamond.

Maulik: Watch Taru Fai its not that easy.

Taru switches on the fan to full blast and directs in at Kanji there is dust on the surface, it blows on to Kanji's face and into his eyes. He loses control of what he is doing and pushes the diamond down. The diamond breaks

DM calls for water as everyone else rushes to Kanji.

Kanji: Its ok, I am fine.

Taru: You gave a challenge to Maulik, you didn't complete it you broke the diamond.

DM picks up the diamond.

Kanji: I know the diamond broke and I will have to pay for it.

DM: Kanji Bhai, I did tell you this isn't like playing with toys and its not possible to learn in ten days but I am shocked to see how much you have learnt in ten days, but by seeing this broken diamond I can see how much talent you have, I will get my moneys worth from you do one thing Kanji, come to my factory and learn, and then teach the workers of Jhamkumbhadiya, this will make up for my losses.

Taru is distressed by this.

Kanji: I have always seen the rich exploit the poor but Malik like you should be everywhere.

He is leaving when he tells Maulik you can learn a lot from your father, and then tells DM I will come to the factory from tomorrow.

Dm: Jai shree Krishna

Kanji leaves and Taru is mad.

Champakali is massage Ba's legs

Ba: Is like what are you doing are you massaging or hurting me. Slowly, you just don't know how to do it like my Santo, it relaxes me so much.

When Santo comes and starts massaging them.

Ba: Santo

Santo: How did you know?

Ba: You shouldn't have come you are leaving. I didn't like it when you first came I thought you were taking my daughter's position and now when I have given you this right you are leaving as well. I bearded the pain once but I can't do it again.

Santo: I am going from this house, not from your life. I won't be DM's wife but I will be your daughter I will come and visit.

Ba: Whatever you say, my mind doesn't accept this, I can't bear to see you go.

Santo wipes her tears and hugs her. Bapuji is at the door.

Santo: I have to leave for everyone's happiness and Khemi Bena's happiness.

Ba: Santo, I have no problem with Khemi coming but you don't go, I won't be able to live without you.

Santo: I need your support for this decision, don't break down if you break what about me?

A 8/10 for today a Kanji and DM filled episode, it was awesome. Taru and Kanji both back on the same day?!? I wonder what is happening there. Taru is so insensitive it really got me today with what she said to Santo and then what she did to Kanji! Who noticed but DM didn't speak to Nanaji about Antwerp at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was having connection probs..couldn't watch the epi properly.....Thanks niki...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita. Moti is back with her evil ways.

I like Kanji's way of dealing with her - quietly and without raising his voice or temper but getting his point across. I would love to see him use this same tactics to fluster her to a point where she herself publicly babbles out their past in front of everyone.
Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that was a nice update!

then maybe it is true that kanji and taru had gone on a vacation allll alooooooone (they came back together...) ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soap-critic

I like Kanji's way of dealing with her - quietly and without raising his voice or temper but getting his point across. I would love to see him use this same tactics to fluster her to a point where she herself publicly babbles out their past in front of everyone.

yeah, I too think that the big mouth of hers will land her into trouble...

kanji/prashant as usual, best at his work!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dkmystery

that was a nice update!

then maybe it is true that kanji and taru had gone on a vacation allll alooooooone (they came back together...) ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†Me felt the same....
Soapgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

hahaha that is so true.....moti n her big mouth will not shut if Khanji uses such tactics....everybody around will be in for a shock!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the episode today!  Taru will always be like poison, she will never change.๐Ÿคข  Kanji's eye expressions are the best.  All he did was look at Taru at their house, and Taru was flustered๐Ÿ˜†  Kanji stands for confidence!   Loved Kanji's and DM's interaction with each other.  DM is so respectful and called him Kanji bhai, just adore him for this.   When he put down dufford Maulik in front of Kanji, I was like  "yessss"๐Ÿ˜†  DM needed to teach him that respect in front of everyone!

Evil Taru's trick didn't work.  DM's the man, a fair man, a good man, and everyone's man, hahhaa!

Santu and DM  going to the temple where they met will be awesome.. Looking forward to that episode.

Baa was just the sweetest today. I also cried with her.   She is a wonderful actress.  Aasiya was very good today too.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Niki for the great update!
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update I understand what is said when I read them. I have to say looks like this week is going to be the best week ever for the show. I have a feeling I am going to be crying alot this week for sure, like I did today and yesterday. That sweet old woman begging Santu not to leave just broke my heart