Who do you think has the most difficult baby?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
According to the promos, which couple do you think has the most difficult baby to deal with?

Personally, I think Rakhi and Elesh's baby seems to be the most difficult, and Gurmi and Debi's doesn't seem that easy either.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Gurmi-Debi's baby will be more difficult.  The baby seems to have a mind of its own๐Ÿ˜† He will be stubborn and cranky!  We will see how Ramji deals with him๐Ÿ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

I think Gurmi-Debi's baby will be more difficult.  The baby seems to have a mind of its own๐Ÿ˜† He will be stubborn and cranky!  We will see how Ramji deals with him๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Gurmi has no experience (as far as we know) with small babies๐Ÿ˜†, but Debi should do fine I think. She after all dealt with the Luv Kush babies.๐Ÿ˜Š But judging from the promo...maybe not.๐Ÿ˜† For some reason, I think Gurmi will be able to quiet it down if Debi can't because for some reason, guys usually have the upper hand with crying infants. Don't know why.๐Ÿ˜†
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i find it difficult for everyone..
thts why i always say bacche samhalna baccho ka khel nahi it reminds me of time when i need to handel my niece ufffff๐Ÿ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

i find it difficult for everyone..
thts why i always say bacche samhalna baccho ka khel nahi it reminds me of time when i need to handel my niece ufffff๐Ÿ˜†

True๐Ÿ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Hey, guys, if Gurmeet is naughty, then Debi will have 2 babies to deal with.  She seems to be the confident type and a go-getter!๐Ÿ˜† If Gurmi has to change diapers or cook, Debi will make him do it๐Ÿ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Hey, guys, if Gurmeet is naughty, then Debi will have 2 babies to deal with.  She seems to be the confident type and a go-getter!๐Ÿ˜† If Gurmi has to change diapers or cook, Debi will make him do it๐Ÿ˜†

Oh God!๐Ÿ˜†

If they have two kids in the future (at the same time), they should name them Luv Kush if both are boys. Wouldn't that be cute?๐Ÿ˜ณ
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehe...i think it will be gurmina's baby!!!!
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Oh God!๐Ÿ˜†

If they have two kids in the future (at the same time), they should name them Luv Kush if both are boys. Wouldn't that be cute?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Poor Debi, she will get so impatient๐Ÿ˜†  Gurmi will be sweet though๐Ÿ˜Š
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Oh God!๐Ÿ˜†

woow that will be great..
Gd kay luv kush sounds gud