Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luving_gal_neha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
GUD!!! But i wanted meher to go smhow...
hazelgirl thumbnail
well stuti was really doing politics..... 😛 i think it was good that she is out 😛 😛 😛
vash_ari thumbnail
even i feel the decision waz absolutly right and she deserves this. 😛
mysterious girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i feel it  was right but i feel meher should have gone and i felt bad of the fact that stuti did not believe shubhi Edited by anvesha rocks - 18 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wanted stuti to stay n i was seeing her in the last 2 with Shubhi but it;s fine with me i also wanted meher to go she really influenced krish n rahul to vote stuti out but i felt bad that stuti did not trust Shubhi who was the only one who voted for krish and was really stuti's true friend i hope stuti saw it on tv and Yea i want Shubhi to be the winner she's the best n most deserving...!!!
luving_gal_neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

i wanted stuti to stay n i was seeing her in the last 2 with Shubhi but it;s fine with me i also wanted meher to go she really influenced krish n rahul to vote stuti out but i felt bad that stuti did not trust Shubhi who was the only one who voted for krish and was really stuti's true friend i hope stuti saw it on tv and Yea i want Shubhi to be the winner she's the best n most deserving...!!!

hey rida! dont wrry dear stuti will c it smday!

hazelgirl thumbnail
yeah ...stuti will c it and understand rather understood.
In MTV Lycra awrads rahul stuti shubhi were dancing and having fun 😛 😛 😛
sharu16 thumbnail
i think stuti deserved to go out.but i will surely miss her coz she had a unique stlye of her own and she was fun
sweet_punjaban thumbnail
although stuti was hard and everyting but she made the show more interesting with her distinctive ideas.
i still remember the episode when they had to cook and sell food.
when all rhe coldrinks were finished,a guy came came and asked for more,then stuti said ""abhi wait karo,main 2 min me chori karke lati hun!!!""
man !!
that was the funniest episode ever!!
i am gonna miss her 😭